Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack//G.U. Music! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:50 pm
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. But i could not find any topics about the game music!
But that's not why I post! O wait.
So what is your favortive song from GU (or any Game)?
And can someone help me with finding the music?

<3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:59 pm
User Image

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/.hack-g.u.-gamemusic-o.s.t.vol.2

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/17417263/.Hack+Music?tab=summary
If you know how to use torrents or want to try use this. ^

The other site I used...is down so I won't post it.

Kamen Ride

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:09 pm
I actually made a topic about this ages ago. (Well, the music linking part anyway), but someone told me that Gaia doesn't allow linking to that kind of thing so I had to take them down.
I have all the songs from all 7 games, so I might be able to find a place to upload a ZIP of them if you wanted. C:

And I never really had one favorite song... but the ones that have always stuck in my mind are the ones from the Lost Grounds and some of the boss battle themes. (Particularly Gorre and the first form Cubia theme.)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:14 pm
User Image

I like Skeith's theme off of the G.U. OSTs. But what I really liked is the voice clips hidden on G.U.'s first OST. Which are only accessible from the disk itself and one place where I downloaded it...except its dead now. I've been looking for those clips again for awhile now.

Kamen Ride

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:01 pm
I like Aura's Theme from Infection and Lost Resolution from GU. It reminds me of Kuhnie. :,D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:18 pm
You can buy the CD's from most online anime shops. Even Amazon. However they are very expensive since A.) They're imports and B.) They come in 2 disc sets. But if you do ever find them, I suggest getting them. I have them and they're an awesome investment.  

trinity_renee

Jack2634

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:22 pm
My personal favorite has always been Skeith's theme from Infection, but I can't remember then name of the site that I got it from. I remember that it only had IMOQ music, though, no G.U.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:26 pm
User Image

Did anyone actually buy .hack//G.U. Game Music O.S.T. Volume one? The one that came with a third disc with a Windows theme and a few sound clips? I really want the theme and the sound clips. If you could rip them from the CD and upload them somewhere, I would love you forever. Hell I might pay you a few gold for the trouble.

Kamen Ride

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:29 pm
Lessee... despite my Cubiaphobia, I find all forms of his theme really nice to listen to.

My favorite //IMOQ song is likely either the theme to Mac Anu or the //QUARANTINE Staff Roll (which is a piano solo type thing of Aura's Theme). I also really like the forest field's music. Finally, the extra song for the desktop, Tempest, sounds a lot like one of the BGM tracks in one of my favorite cartoons ever, so I have an odd love for that, too.

G.U.... there's far too many. My favorite song with vocals is probably Shinjitsu no Yukue, with You Smiled Kindly being a close second. I might just be the only person in fandom who preferred the English version of Yasashii Ryoute to the Japanese, too. I fangirl madly over the Lost Ground songs, too. Breg Epona's theme also holds a special place in my heart. ... Also, since I'm a whore for piano music, I love both Swaying Emotions and Far Off Dawn.

... I... fangirl over music too much. BUT FEAR NOT. I'm a good person who paid for all the music. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:18 pm
I really like Hope of Dawn and Shino Honeysuckle ( I think that's the title)

I also have a thing for Lunar Tree aaaaaaaaand Sakaki's theme and Endrance's theme ( Love of Endrance or..Endrance's Love..or something like that)

I basically like every song, especially the Roots OST ^_^. OOOOMMMGGGG! SO AWESOME!

BloodStainedKnife

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:30 pm
I like Drain Heart from Quarentine, Mac Anu's theme, and the Ending from Quarintine.....I can't remember the names of the GU songs I like......oh...To You Dear and Land of Sins....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 pm
I love Gentle Hands, there is a singing competition at an anime con I go to and my friend wants to submit that song into the preliminary round. Since an instrumental/karaoke version is nowhere to be found or exist there is actually an attempt to make one.  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

trinity_renee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 am
Clown Of God
User Image

Did anyone actually buy .hack//G.U. Game Music O.S.T. Volume one? The one that came with a third disc with a Windows theme and a few sound clips? I really want the theme and the sound clips. If you could rip them from the CD and upload them somewhere, I would love you forever. Hell I might pay you a few gold for the trouble.

I have both O.S.T.

However, the third disc was for the Limited Edition version only and has been out of print for some time. I haven't even SEEN the third disc being sold. Let alone ripped and available online.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:49 am
From R:1 I liked all of the Phase battle music.
In particular, I loved Macha's, Gore's, and Korbenik's themes. I also liked the ending theme. <3

Flyckreaper

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:09 am
trinity_renee
Clown Of God
User Image

I have both O.S.T.

However, the third disc was for the Limited Edition version only and has been out of print for some time. I haven't even SEEN the third disc being sold. Let alone ripped and available online.
User Image

I've owned it before, but my computer crashed and I lost everything. I found where I got it from orginally but all the links are dead as it was posted over a year ago.

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff