View Results

Virti

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:23 pm
I didn't want the story to end...

kiss kiss

Like a Fairy Tale

bang bang

...your thoughts......

And what was with the vampire index?...Isn't the official guide coming out?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:37 pm
I mean i liked the whole...."lets use bella's powers to recap the entire series"(pg 753) but COMMON i was really hoping bella to would die while giving childbirth....or somthing  

Virti

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:20 am
i was happy no one serious died, i would have liked jacob to die, but ehh it worked out  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:28 pm
it was a really happy ending, but i think a little too clean. i wish one of the cullens (rose probably) had died, so it would be packed with a little more emotion.
maybe even a werewolf rolleyes  

Lindini

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:40 pm
Lindini
it was a really happy ending, but i think a little too clean. i wish one of the cullens (rose probably) had died, so it would be packed with a little more emotion.
maybe even a werewolf rolleyes

I was really hoping the fight with the Volturi would have happened... maybe SM is going to have something with them in a next book (after midnight sun of course, because she said that's her next project to be published) but after that, maybe?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:02 pm
"I was really hoping the fight with the Volturi would have happened"

that would have been sweet......next book

Twilight:300
The Volturi vs The Cullens

Virti

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:07 pm
For the Twilight series, yes. Bella's story has officially ended. But Stephenie meyer said that this wasn't the end.

What about her daughter? And the Romanians? And the Volturi? And also, the children of the moon (the real werewolves).

No; I believe it is far from over. I think that she will start a new series (my theory), from renesme's point of view.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:49 pm
Kittycharm
For the Twilight series, yes. Bella's story has officially ended. But Stephenie meyer said that this wasn't the end.

What about her daughter? And the Romanians? And the Volturi? And also, the children of the moon (the real werewolves).

No; I believe it is far from over. I think that she will start a new series (my theory), from renesme's point of view.

oh man that would be so cool i want to read it form renesme's pov

X-Freiheit93-X

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:08 pm
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
Kittycharm

oh man that would be so cool i want to read it form renesme's pov

Yeah, I would be so happy!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:18 pm
I'm just glad that Alice came back. She had me worried for a bit there, even though I knew she had a plan. Yeah, I also hoped that there would be a fight. At least something small. But nope, nothing. Sad. And Bella learned to fight for nothing.  

MusicGNote

alexx1818

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:21 pm
i was mad that there was no fight. i wanted bella to finally have to fight for something for a change instead of letting all the other vampires do it for her. it kinda bugged me how when she was pregnant and dying she was basically saying "oh it's ok, this isn't really a sacrifice anyway since edward can just bite me and fix it"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:15 am
That chapter seemed off.

Something more should've happened besides the thruth out, the death of a traitor (who i feel sorry for.... only a little), and Bella's little experimenting with her power.

I'm serious i find the book a little bland, i think i love it? But it didn't seem that Stephenie Meyer made everything easier than it coul've been. (I'm sorry, but there were barely any moments that made me hang on the edge of my seat)

Oh by the way, did anyone else feel that was Bella was too young to have a kid? I kept watching Twilight AMVS on youtube, and i'd see Kristen and i'm like, confused she's just a little girl. Last year she was being bashed in a ballet studio and today she's able to walk on a flat surface without tripping.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:40 am
I was honestly dissappointed by the book. I wanted more action. I wanted something more to happen. Throughout the book I was sitting waiting for something to happen and then the book ended.
That's not to say I didn't enjoy the book. I couldn't put it down. But it just wrapped up too nicely... too cookie cutter like. "And they all lived happily together forever and ever" blech confused

Hopefully there will be some sort of second series... from someone's POV (I really don't care whos) and then we can hear more of the story... Volturi and Jacob/Nessie and everything was was left out (in my opinion)There just needs to be more to the story...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:34 am
I was surprised that there wasn't a little more drama there at the end. But there were a few things, like the fact that the Volturi would come back someday, and that the other half breed was going to compete with Jacob for Renesmee, that made the ending...not perfect. In a perfect way.  

KrazyRokrGal

Lunanymph59

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:25 am
i loved breaking dawn, but, just like other people, i wanted more action in the volturi scene. maybe if they would have had a fight!
other than that, i thought it was cool that jacob was still bella's friend (since he imprinted on renesmee) but not interfering with edward and bella's relationship.

i loved breaking dawn and renesmee is sooooo amazing! lol rofl biggrin razz  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces