Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Enslaved by You ((NightWerewolf and DncStar)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:36 pm
Once upon a time, There lived a beautiful girl who was wanted by all the men of the village. Her parents were delighted though the girl was not. She was leaving the village to live alone in the mountains, where no one would pester her for her beauty and skills. She bought a slave to help with the move and to do the chores around her mountain castle. More than anything he would be a friend to her. What she needed the most. But of course he too fell inlove with the girl but swore to not let his love get in the way of the friendship. Besides... Who knows... Maybe she'll fall inlove with him too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:38 pm
Rules
heart Standard Gaia Rules Apply!
heart Let's keep it clean... Swearing is okay... Not too much!
heart Pg-13. It could be raised but no sex scenes... There'll be a time skip!
heart Send profile to me!
heart HAVE FUN!

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:38 pm
Profiles

Username:
Name:
Who I am: (appearance)
My story:

ACCEPTED!

Username: DncStar
Name: Cassidy Brier
Class: Mistress
Who I am: User Image
My story: Cassidy was blessed with great beauty and personality. Now all she wants is to escape it. She buys a slave and runs off to her castle hidden away in the mountains

Username: NightWerewolf
Name: Alexander Lupines
Class: Slave
Who I am: User Image
My story: Alex's mother was a slave who had an affair with her master. She got pregnant and as a result Alex was born. His father didn't want anyone to know about the affair, so he was sold to be someone elses slave as a baby. He grew up and was traded from place to place until he was traded to his new master. He's fallen in love with her, but has promised not to let it get in the way of his chores.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:04 pm
Alex had just finished sweeping and dusting the halls of the castle. Over the years he had perfected this, amongst other things, and had finished in only an hour or so. He put the broom and duster in his personal closet then went in search of Cassidy. "Miss Brier?!" He called out trying to find her as he wandered the recently cleaned halls.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:51 am
Cassidy sat staring out at the mountain from her seat at the window. She frowned slightly and sighed. She heard Alex calling for her, she rose from her seat and went off to find him. "I'm in my study." She called from the door frame, peering out at the nicely cleaned floors. The corners of her mouth twitched softly into a smile as her pale blueish eyes scanned the hallway for Alex.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:52 am
Alex paused for a moment as he heard Casidy's voice. He looked down a hall then headed down that way, following the echo of her words. He got to the doors of her study and walked inside. "Miss Brier." He bowed. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:16 am
Cassidy smiled softly at him. "No. I don't think so." She turned and went and sat back at the chair angled towards the window, sighing heavily she turned towards him, her eyes scanning his face gently. "Come sit and talk like friends do" She smiled warmly and motioned him to sit in the chair. "And how many times have we been over this Alex? Call me Cassidy or Cassie or whatever you'd like!" She laughed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:22 am
Alex smiled brightly and made his way over to a chair near hers. "Calling a person by there first name is not something I'm used to. Most of... masters prefered I'd call them by a formal means. It'll just take some getting used to Miss Bri- Cassidy." He smiled softly and leaned back into the soft fabric of the chair. "What would you like to talk about?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:35 am
Cassidy rolled her eyes, laughing softly. "I don't like formalities..." She said nodding her head. "I mean sure, you are my slave, which means I can do what I please... and I want a friendship." She sighed heavily. "Never really had one of those." She stared into her lap at her hands. Her lips were pressed into a hard line and her eyes looked teary.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:39 am
Alex looked at her for a few seconds and look of concern grew on his face. "If a friendship is what you want, then I will provide that for you. But please Cassidy, cheer up." He said softly as he gazed into her eyes.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 am
Cassidy's eyes brightened and she threw her arms around his neck, hugging him close to her. "Thank you so much Alex" She drew back but kept her hands on his shoulders, "You're fantastic" and she pulled him into another hug  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 am
Alex blinked and his face turned a bright red. His arms slowly made there way around her waist as he hugged her back. "Y-you're w-welcome." He said slowly.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:52 am
Cassidy smiled into his shoulder. She laughed at his stammering. "Sorry" She shrugged her shoulders as she pulled back, settling herself into the chair. She started to laugh more when she saw how red his face was. "Oooh I made you uncomfortable" She frowned  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:55 am
Alex's face was still burning when he shook his head. "N-no. It's fine. I'm not uncomfortable. You just took me by surprise, 'tis all." He said smiling softly at her. "You have no need to be sorry."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 am
Cassidy looked at him suspiciously. "Okay" She said shrugging her shoulders. "If you say you're fine then I guess you are" She smiled warmly and got up. "Come. Lets go eat or do something. I'm horribly bored." She grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the chair and started off for the kitchen.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff