Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll for the sake of a poll
  (o)V(o) <--Owl (|___CRAYOLA___(> <---Crayon
View Results

Citrine Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:25 pm
Can you believe how it all turned out??!!!?!?! I Had a feeling that IF Edward and Bella had a baby Jacob would imprint on her. This book was predictable except for the end. (I thought they would fight). I think it was great!!! NOW: Do you think/know if they are making all of the books into movies? I think that (and the book coming out in Edward's perspective) will be the only way to continue the Twilight obsessions! What do ya'll think?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:37 pm
i actually didnt think he was going to imprint on her....i guessed he was goin 2 get w/ leah and then it almost happened and then renesmee came....

i thought they would fight too!!! but bella kicked butt ^_^ woo hoo

if the movies get enuff money then hopefully >_<
i luv the books *squeal  

Fangs Stalker

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:22 pm
*Its in white*
I didn't think they would have a baby that suprised me, and then Jacob imprinted on Renesmee I didn't see that coming. I would think that they would have to make a movie for all the books since its a series. I hope they make all the books movies I want to see what Bella looks like in the movie as a Vampire.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:44 pm
User ImageI love that jacob has someone he can now love. (she even bites him, lol) Can't wait for the movie either. Man, soemones going to be very lucky if there birthday is in December around the 12th. My friends is... 3nodding

The book was great though, felt sorry for Irina...  

haloeclipse270

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:30 pm
There was no way in hell that I thought Bella and Edward were going to have a child. That was a complete shock to me and I have to say I didn't fully believe that she was until Jacob saw her with the giant belly. I still thought it was just going to be something else until it was confirmed by Jacob.

And I didn't predict that Jacob was going to imprint on Renesmee until she was born. I thought it was going to happen right there in the delivery room with the blood covered dying Bella, but it happened a wee bit later.

I found this book extremely difficult to predict. There was nothing about it that I found predictable. Everything was pulled straight from insanity.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 pm
i was seriously pissed.
someone had ruined the book for me.
i was convinced that jacob had already imprinted on bella.
but in the back of my head, i had my doubts.

i was on the middle of reading jacob's perspective.
bella was suffering with her pregnancy.

someone gave me hints which made the book too predictable.
i couldn't enjoy it because my friend wouldn't couldn't help
herself spoiling the whole book for me.

she told me jacob had imprinted.
said that it was a new character.
and if that wasn't enough, she added with a giggle
that she was the cutest thing.
GREAT.

but the rest caught me off guard.
i'd been sure that her powers revolved around repeling stuff.
but a shield. i guess it suit her.

i was happy. but wasn't over zealant due to the annoying friends
who couldn't shut her mouth. nonetheless, it was good.

the movie::
one of my friends said they'll be mushing the whole twilight saga into one movie. but others say that the movies will be made seperately.

however, wether i should go see the movie depends on the ratings. the reviews.  

Heavens unReliable

MyLycanJacob101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am
I wasnt really surprised about Jacob and Nessie. But what made me mad was that about a week before the book came out a person on gaia(cant remember name[but in this guild]) predicted the name of the baby AND that Jacob was going tho imprint on her!!!!! That can not be a coinsidence!!!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:03 am
I liked the book, but I found it very predictable even when I grounded myself from using the computer to save myself from the spoilers.  

La Beaute

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:12 am
Yeah. I remember that person. I was so angry with her... She ruined EVERYTHING a week from the release date. I wanted to strangle her. STRANGLE HER, I TELL YOU!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:32 pm
Heavens unReliable
i was seriously pissed.
someone had ruined the book for me.
i was convinced that jacob had already imprinted on bella.
but in the back of my head, i had my doubts.

i was on the middle of reading jacob's perspective.
bella was suffering with her pregnancy.

someone gave me hints which made the book too predictable.
i couldn't enjoy it because my friend wouldn't couldn't help
herself spoiling the whole book for me.

she told me jacob had imprinted.
said that it was a new character.
and if that wasn't enough, she added with a giggle
that she was the cutest thing.
GREAT.

but the rest caught me off guard.
i'd been sure that her powers revolved around repeling stuff.
but a shield. i guess it suit her.

i was happy. but wasn't over zealant due to the annoying friends
who couldn't shut her mouth. nonetheless, it was good.

the movie::
one of my friends said they'll be mushing the whole twilight saga into one movie. but others say that the movies will be made seperately.

however, wether i should go see the movie depends on the ratings. the reviews.
OH NO!!!!!! I am sorry! I told all of my friends that they were not aloud to call me for a week unless it was an emergency for that exact reason. My friend Amanda is a total book ruiner too!  

Citrine Goddess

music is my hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 pm
haloeclipse270
User ImageI love that jacob has someone he can now love. (she even bites him, lol) Can't wait for the movie either. Man, soemones going to be very lucky if there birthday is in December around the 12th. My friends is... 3nodding

The book was great though, felt sorry for Irina...

Yeah, I'm happy! I'm getting to go to the movies to see Twilight for my birthday!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:58 pm
An Angel in Hell...

I loved it. <3
Especially the whole section from Jacobs point of view...
I didn't think any of it was predictable though...

User Image

amiixrawrz

SamHasNoGun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:19 pm
well,i thought he would be so obsessed with bella that he wouldnt let her have any "alone time" with edward, but i didnt think he would imprint on her, no.
and with renesme, jacobs adopted daughter/ lover when she gets older.
but now jacob isnt obsessed to make bella love him in a way that she couldnt love any1 else besides edward. and i thought the book was extrordinaly written, i loved it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:33 pm
I was surprised Bella got preg. It was a little to fanfictiony for me. But when she gave birth to a girl instead of a boy, i figured jacob would imprint, there was no other reason she could let him completely go, not with her being so in love with Edward.

As for the movie. Twilight the book will be twilight to movie. They are already trying to get movie rights for New Moon and Eclipse. As for BD I have yet to hear any thing about it being a movie. But shorely they wouldnt do 3 of the 4.  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

La Beaute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:04 pm
i S t a r D a z z l e
Yeah. I remember that person. I was so angry with her... She ruined EVERYTHING a week from the release date. I wanted to strangle her. STRANGLE HER, I TELL YOU!

I remember! I thought that girl was just roleplaying xD I still dont like the name Renesmee. It's very odd..  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff