Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Online Communication Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:23 pm
I just bought a bluetooth headset for my ps3. I haven't used it yet, (I haven't played any multiplayer lately) and I was wondering if anyone else uses a head set when playing games.

Is it fun? Do you get a lot of annoying people? Does it add more to the experience? How do you go about introductions? etc

What are your experiences with headsets?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:29 pm
I use vent a lot when I raid in WoW. Personally I just don't use my mic and listen. Sometimes it's useful, others it's annoying.  

nitnit
Captain

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:40 pm
Well for xbox live I only use the mic when I play with friends.

45% only my friends are talking
20% trolling/angry people
15% one of my friends are trolling
20% other people on our team talk back (50% of that 20% are telling racists jokes)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:57 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Well for xbox live I only use the mic when I play with friends.

45% only my friends are talking
20% trolling/angry people
15% one of my friends are trolling
20% other people on our team talk back (50% of that 20% are telling racists jokes)

Hmmm.... i don't like those statistics.... I am a mild mannered person, I don't like the idea of being abused... did I make a mistake in my purchase!? sweatdrop  

Undine Mystic

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:59 pm
Yes, yes you did.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:06 pm
nitnit
Yes, yes you did.
eek redface crying crying crying crying crying  

Undine Mystic

Raike99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:48 pm
Blue Tooths for PS3?homigawd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:51 pm
Raike99
Blue Tooths for PS3?homicide

Indeed.  

Shigeru the Hero

SakuraBubble

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:11 pm
i bought 2 bluetooth headsets for my ps3... and they both broke :[
so now i'm stuck with using my eye cam to talk but i hate hearing the people talk from the tv.
i really wanna get me another USB one so i know it'll last  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:25 pm
You people are scaring me! Online chat is bad, and now bluetooths break easy?

I have had too much stuff break down this year!

My brand new computer exploded the first time I plugged it in.... my ps3 stopped working a month after use..... my dvd recorder has just died... my sis camera is possessed by a demon... my sis laptop won't connect to the network I set up.... my new tv has started making weird static sounds.... some new cables I bought are faulty.... and now I face the prospect of using a small, dainty device that may break on me!? gonk  

Undine Mystic

SakuraBubble

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:42 pm
Undine Mystic
You people are scaring me! Online chat is bad, and now bluetooths break easy?

I have had too much stuff break down this year!

My brand new computer exploded the first time I plugged it in.... my ps3 stopped working a month after use..... my dvd recorder has just died... my sis camera is possessed by a demon... my sis laptop won't connect to the network I set up.... my new tv has started making weird static sounds.... some new cables I bought are faulty.... and now I face the prospect of using a small, dainty device that may break on me!? gonk

wow... my ps3 has never broke on me.. i hope it doesn't either :[ i've had it for a year now so it better last me 4935873060 more years to come.
you don't have much luck with the tech stuff now do you...
what kind of bluetooth did you buy?
the first one i bought was a cheap voice star bluetooth.. and the second one was a Motorola and they both lasted me a month..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Told you PS3s are dumb.  

nitnit
Captain

SakuraBubble

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:49 pm
nitnit
Told you PS3s are dumb.

:[ they aren't dumb...
i love my ps3 :]
i don't like people touching or looking at mine lol jk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:50 pm
nitnit
Told you PS3s are dumb.

Sony has never let me down... EVER! I blame the break down on Take Two... Many people had experienced game freezes after GTA IV was installed. Take Two admitted there was a bug and were looking for ways to fix it. The bug randomly struck down ps3s.

X-box was not imune to Take Two's bug... X-box users experienced the same thing with their edition of Bully.

Therefore, ps3's are not dumb! scream  

Undine Mystic

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:51 pm
not all of them are that bad, you won't have many problems if you hang out with friend and ignore the little bastards that thinks it funny to troll and make fun of the other gamers, because you know that their life sucks and yours is most likely better  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff