No
View Results

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:13 pm
I think that we should BAN Nessie Swan-Cullen from this guild. She posted spoilers on the 29th of July. How she managed to get ahold of a copy, I'll never know, but if she were a TRUE Twilight fan, then she wouldn't have done that. Anyone agree?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:35 pm
That really depends if she warned us in her topic subject. That's a little extreme though.  

yukkeh

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:05 pm
No, she didn't warn us.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:07 pm
Seriously!! It was very random though and how was she able to guess the name?? I remember at the begining that I thought she wanted to roleplay and thought the name was odd. (dont get me wrong, I still think that name is odd)  

La Beaute

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:11 pm
I think she got an early copy. How she managed to, I'd never be able to guess. But there's no way in Hell I would ever manage to guess what she posted. And the fact that it was DEAD ON with the book, coincidence? I think not.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:12 pm
I concur. And that was the only post I've seen from her, so I guess she wanted to ruin our parade. -.- Did a good job at it. And I just realized, she couldve lived in Texas where they sold the copies earlier than the release date.  

La Beaute

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:20 pm
They sold early copies in Texas!? scream WHAT THE HELL!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:31 pm
Exactly, which wasnt smart at all. *sigh*  

La Beaute

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:11 pm
stressed I'll say! That pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:25 pm
She totally went against Stephenie Meyer's wishes! A TRUE TWILIGHT FAN WOULD RATHER DIE THAN TO DISAPPOINT THE AUTHOR OF THE SERIES WE CHERISH THE MOST!! (maybe I'm being a little too extreme.....but I'm more than a little pissed that she did something so STUPID)  

Rancid Cupcakes

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 pm
I think she should be banned, even if there was a warning.

Stephenie posted an announcement on her site about not posting spoilers. It might actually be considered copyright infringement, I'm not completely sure, but posting something like a spoiler before the publisher gives the O.K. (like before the release date) is probably not legal . . .

Plus, there was even an announcement in this guild about staying in the Breaking Dawn sub forum and posting warnings on those that have spoilers, so I have to say zero tolerance.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 pm
Exactly, which is why I'm in total agreement with Kunoichi about the banning and as well as everyone else.  

La Beaute

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:40 pm
I completely agree with everything Keiko Kumagai and .Bucket.of.Joy. have said. I'll PM a mod and see what they can do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:29 pm
Okay, I just looked at the guild members and Nessie Swan-Cullen is a NON-MEMBER. How's that for a slap in the face?  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:57 pm
That's horrible. scream She's seriously a non-member?

If anyone could tell me the name of the topic Nessie Swan-Cullen posted - or even better, if anyone could provide me with a direct link to that post - I'll see what I can do ASAP.

Even if she's a non-member, I'll definitely be taking the precaution of banning her from this guild.

And accusations of copyright infringement are pretty serious as well. Like I said, it'd be really great if I could see for myself this spoiler post.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff