Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
Obsessions are nice, aren't they? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:57 am
All right, the fanfic I keep mentioning XD Haha. Here's the first chapter. I finally came up with a plot I can follow without stabbing my eyes out. So haaaar yoooouuu guuuuu!

Dude...the title says it all. Offline, kay? Also, keep in mind teh time frame is between IMOQ and GU. Kite X Elk <33..

Um...and if you're a little confused on who's who.
Daisuke Izumi= Kite
Kaoru Ichinose= Elk/Endrance
Yasuhiko= Orca
Suichi= Balmung
Natsume=Natsume
Akira= Blackrose

Did I forget anyone?....hmmm...well if I did I'll add later when I write chapter 2. that is..if this one is more of a success -_-;.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 pm
Chapter 2 added! w00t! Tomodachi

Can you believe I was listening to Paramore and Minori Chihara while I was writing this? XD

BloodStainedKnife

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Chapter 3 The Meeting

I hope these aren't boring XD...haha.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:18 am
Well they're probably really good, only I can't read them because I don't have a fanfiction.net account. sweatdrop
I probably need to make one so I can read your fanfiction...  

ichinose kaoru

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:26 am
You need an account to read them? Really?! Oh, haha. Well I would just post them if that was the case, but they're pretty long ( seven pages, yo! So it'd be like..twenty-one pages!)

Haha. Sorry. I didn't know that. But it makes sense I guess...though I thought I had read some fanfic.net stories before I had an account. Maybe it was a different website...

Yeah *nods*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:39 pm
It depends if it's set on private or not. I've read some things on fanfiction.net before that weren't private, but yours is so I can't read it. D=  

ichinose kaoru

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:49 am
Wilted

This took me forever! HAHA! Well chap. 4 is FINALLY UP!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 am
Oh hey I can read it, so Kaoru probably can now. ^w^
I'll tell her. And ummmm... why is it listed under .Hack//SIGN?

edit: I read it and I laughed my a** off. That was both hystericaland touching at the same time, and it was really well written. Post more soon pls!!! <333  

Misaki Haseo

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:25 pm
It was the only .hack category ( that I saw, anyway). But thanks XD Haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:14 pm
For those of you who care, lol, I will try to post the next chapter soon. I'm working on it as much as possible. I have like a million AP classes and there's massive homework. I'll try to get it posted by this weekend and if not this weekend..sometime next week when I have the time.  

BloodStainedKnife

RivenPanic

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:25 pm
Pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:11 am
Gueeeessss whaaaat?

Mia

FINALLY up.  

BloodStainedKnife

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:54 pm
Oh! I'm sorry! Haha! This was posted a while ago, but chapter 6 is up! I'm too lazy to post it, but you should be able to access it from any of the previous chapters.

Chapter 7 should be up, if not today, tomorrow. I'm proofreading it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:41 pm
For those of you reading my Offline series, fear not! I am totally still writing! I'm going to post it in bulk; meaning my next post will be the last. Chapters 7-10. I've just started chapter nine, so yeah. Don't worry, I haven't quit XD

But the reason I haven't posted seven, is because I'm still contemplating on Ryou's role in the story. I had a plan before, but I didn't want to let the Misaki fans down, so I'm still revising. I'm adding on page after page. XD I might end up adding an entire new chapter, just for you Haseo-lovers out there. XD I'll eventually be happy with it, but I have to say it's a nice challenge.

BloodStainedKnife

Fanart and Fanfiction

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces