Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:12 pm
This is how I wouldve written it
(I apologize if you dislike my type of book read):

Begining, they get married as so. Nothing new about the wedding, same as it is in the book. But, in the process of their honeymoon Bella becomes a vamp by Edward's sexy bites. (No random baby!) Then they return to Forks, live their "dead" selves until Jacob becomes irritated with Edward for taking Bella and gets Charlie to become suspicious and investigate on Bella's behavior leading him to realizing vamps exist. Then the Volturi come and Alice of course forsees it all and they prepare themselves. Volturi come with their guards and they begin to question the Cullens by getting Jane and Alec to interrogate. They begin and then the Cullens fight back. In the process of the battle Esme, Rosalie, Emmet(I feel like I always spell his name wrong), and Carlisle die while Jasper and Alice are barely there (Charlie died before hand by them and Bella and the Cullens watched in horror). Ed and Bells get saved for last and get tortured by being burned on the stake. They stare into each others' eyes as they exchange their last words of love to another; something like "I'm glad it was you who I loved" or "Loving you has been the best moment/experience of my life" or possibly "I couldnt have spent my life with anyone else". Then they die staring at eachother's gaze while Jasper and Alice lay low (they're alive because Alice forsaw the actions and Jasper because he's exprienced with war and battles). Then at the end of the book it would have the cops looking for the disappearance of Bella and the murder behind Charlie leaving everyone in mystery, while Jasper and Alice escape hiding from the Volturi.

That's my type of story. It may be just me, but love stories where the lovers die together seem more romantic than happily ever after, because c'mon. No story is like the disney stories with all smiles and chearfulness.
Feel free to express if you think this sucks =3
('cause somewhere in my mind I think it does lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:17 am
...... jesus! i am soo glad you arnt Stephenie Meyer.
(no offence! sweatdrop )

but seriously! all of these twilighters were mad when
the Cullens didnt fight. but i wasnt. i knew it was a
high possibility that everyone wouldnt make it, so i
didnt want them to take the chance!

but damn!!! you freaking killed them off!!!

im sorry but people would actually like that story
less than the actual Breaking Dawn. sweatdrop

but thats just my opinion.

Dine with the Damned

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:28 am
xD I figured. But the book was just boring without any fight scenes! =3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:45 am
Ok, I liked Stephenie Meyers version better! Except I wish their was a fight scene (BUT NO ONE DIED EXCEPT the Volturi)!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:37 pm
Tragic love story....I like the idea

BUT no offense I would've seriously been pissed if that happened. Where's the romance in watching all your friends/family die? and then die with them soon after only to say: "I would do it all over again if it meant being with you"...sorta

Maybe if Carlisle died (bigger impact with the tragedy factor), and Edward somehow seeks revenge and he dies too. Then Bella follows after or they die together how you pictured. Your story has a little TOO much doom and gloom for me....lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:29 pm
Someone did need to die, but not EVERYONE. I could get with the Ed & Bells thing, but instead of they're being a fight, they kinda sacrified themselves to spare the lives of the others. And of course Jacob, that little hater. I mean, after all, it would be his fault that Charlie was dead and the Volturi were there.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:44 pm
La Beaute
xD I figured. But the book was just boring without any fight scenes! =3

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:21 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin

Forget the fight with the Volturi, I was scared every time Jacob planned to pick a fight! All those comments along the lines of if he killed Carlisle he would be sorry afterwards, or if he attacked the Cullens he would make sure to spare Carlisle...ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING! eek  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:41 pm
complex_ity_
Your My Brand Of Heroin

Forget the fight with the Volturi, I was scared every time Jacob planned to pick a fight! All those comments along the lines of if he killed Carlisle he would be sorry afterwards, or if he attacked the Cullens he would make sure to spare Carlisle...ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING! eek

i was afraid when the pack wanted
to fight the Cullens!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:42 pm
Yeah, now that I think about it it is too much killing off the main characters. I got carried away. =3 But I do want to stick to wanting Bella and Edward to be killed (or sacrificed) by the Volturi. =3  

La Beaute

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:46 pm
La Beaute
Yeah, now that I think about it it is too much killing off the main characters. I got carried away. =3 But I do want to stick to wanting Bella and Edward to be killed (or sacrificed) by the Volturi. =3

Kill Bella, sure but not Edward! crying (I only said that cause I love him so much)
*takes Edward*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:27 am
Wedding goes as planned.
Honey moon (sex and vampification).
Return to Forks, Edward hears people becoming suspicious, time to leave.

Bella actually struggles with being a vampire, but not so much as Jasper. Calls Billy to check up on Jacob once she found out the police departments were looking out for that 'runaway' again. Finds out all the wolves are gone.

etc. etc.
But personally that sounds like a good beginning to me. It's got me wonderring how the hell are they going to get outta this one?  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Loobear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:52 am
La Beaute
This is how I wouldve written it
(I apologize if you dislike my type of book read):

Begining, they get married as so. Nothing new about the wedding, same as it is in the book. But, in the process of their honeymoon Bella becomes a vamp by Edward's sexy bites. (No random baby!) Then they return to Forks, live their "dead" selves until Jacob becomes irritated with Edward for taking Bella and gets Charlie to become suspicious and investigate on Bella's behavior leading him to realizing vamps exist. Then the Volturi come and Alice of course forsees it all and they prepare themselves. Volturi come with their guards and they begin to question the Cullens by getting Jane and Alec to interrogate. They begin and then the Cullens fight back. In the process of the battle Esme, Rosalie, Emmet(I feel like I always spell his name wrong), and Carlisle die while Jasper and Alice are barely there (Charlie died before hand by them and Bella and the Cullens watched in horror). Ed and Bells get saved for last and get tortured by being burned on the stake. They stare into each others' eyes as they exchange their last words of love to another; something like "I'm glad it was you who I loved" or "Loving you has been the best moment/experience of my life" or possibly "I couldnt have spent my life with anyone else". Then they die staring at eachother's gaze while Jasper and Alice lay low (they're alive because Alice forsaw the actions and Jasper because he's exprienced with war and battles). Then at the end of the book it would have the cops looking for the disappearance of Bella and the murder behind Charlie leaving everyone in mystery, while Jasper and Alice escape hiding from the Volturi.

That's my type of story. It may be just me, but love stories where the lovers die together seem more romantic than happily ever after, because c'mon. No story is like the disney stories with all smiles and chearfulness.
Feel free to express if you think this sucks =3
('cause somewhere in my mind I think it does lol)

OMG! you just totally killed everyone! I would have been proper pissed if thats how it turned out. Im really glad that SM found a way to keep Jacob in their lives and for everyone to be happy. I agree that there should have been a death and a battle but it should have been the Volturi not the entire Cullen coven lol I thought BD was an amazing end to the saga  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:51 pm
La Beaute

what is wrong with you?!
eek  

Dine with the Damned

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:52 pm
Evil_Dark_Kitty
La Beaute

Kill Bella, sure but not Edward! crying (I only said that cause I love him so much)
*takes Edward*

you do realize that if bella dies, Edward does too, right?  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff