Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KAAAAAAHN?
  KAAAAAHN! (yes)
  KAAAAAHN! (no)
View Results

gr33n is not your enemy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:17 pm
ok so i was playing wind waker yesterday and i had just finished the earth temple. i went to save and it said "memory card is corrupt please reformat" not knowing what reformating is i did it...all my precious data was destroyed. my 2 odd years of Twilight princess, all my SSBM data, all my mario cart all my metroid EVERYTHING! i yelled at the top of my lungs "KAAAAAAAAHN! (actualy i swore pretty bad lol)...but yeah now i gotta re-play all th  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:33 pm
Dang.  

Pay Per Cuts

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:34 pm
Yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm
On the bright side, you will be able to play through those games again and re-experience everything you went through the first time around. 3nodding  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:15 pm
Damn it Bluix, I think you're the only mod here who can think that positive.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:39 pm
Chaotix Bluix
On the bright side, you will be able to play through those games again and re-experience everything you went through the first time around. 3nodding

True. It's good to do that every now and then. Re experience cutscenes and access secrets you were too lazy to do earlier.  

MaverickX516

O.G. Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
That blows the big one 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 pm
I actually did this to my mp3 player (its not the same cuz all of my music is on my comp and memory card data is irreplacable) but I had to rebuild all of my playlists it sucked crying  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

gr33n is not your enemy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:03 pm
DiZ-darkness in zero
Chaotix Bluix

True. It's good to do that every now and then. Re experience cutscenes and access secrets you were too lazy to do earlier.

actualy while perusing the internet i found somthing interesting hidden in hyrule castle in TP. so that does give me a reason to play TP again. accoriding to the message boards it's a grave of a cursed swordsman or somthing. it's suposed to be near the boomorang puzzle, you have to dig to get to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:15 am
gr33n is not your enemy
ok so i was playing wind waker yesterday and i had just finished the earth temple. i went to save and it said "memory card is corrupt please reformat" not knowing what reformating is i did it...all my precious data was destroyed. my 2 odd years of Twilight princess, all my SSBM data, all my mario cart all my metroid EVERYTHING! i yelled at the top of my lungs "KAAAAAAAAHN! (actualy i swore pretty bad lol)...but yeah now i gotta re-play all th

Sounds like a crappy memory card XD.What brand?  

brushgoddess

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:43 am
Most likely an original one, just my guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 pm
gr33n is not your enemy

tell me about it, thats part of the reason i didnt buy a wii... like ive said before i hate microsoft confused  

tehdrummer

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:34 pm
gr33n is not your enemy
DiZ-darkness in zero
Chaotix Bluix

actualy while perusing the internet i found somthing interesting hidden in hyrule castle in TP. so that does give me a reason to play TP again. accoriding to the message boards it's a grave of a cursed swordsman or somthing. it's suposed to be near the boomorang puzzle, you have to dig to get to it.

I think it refers to that guy in the form a white wolf. He has to be there for a purpose and he was a past hero, so he probably was cursed to teach you those scrolls. (Stupid Back Slice!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:32 pm
DiZ-darkness in zero
Chaotix Bluix

I like doing that on occasions. Mostly with games that have multiple save files.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm
Actually, I don't like that, because that means I've lost interest in it and that only happens when something gets screwed up in the game or I beat it.  
Nintendo Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff