Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Every Twilight Girl.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:20 pm
I totaly beleave that every girl has an Edward and a Jake. Every girl that envys bella (other then becasue she had the hottes thing around) for what she has only does so becasue eather she hasn't found her edward or her jake yet. I have found my edward and my jake in the same guy! Anyone else think the same thing or some think simaler, or do you all just think im crazy?

Oh BTW my spelling sucks so i'm sorry. heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 pm
....I don't envy Bella, not really at least. Sure, she has Edward, and I kind of envy her for that (he's also fictional.....but Rob ISN'T!!!^^ *drooldrooldrool*) Yeah, I agree that every girl has an Edward and a Jake......but it's whether you snag your Edward and/or Jacob while you have the chance. Because sometimes people let the love of their life slip through their fingers, and then *BAM!* they're gone forever and you're stuck with a guy who scratches himself with a salad fork in public.....it HAS happened! (Personally, I just want my Edward, Jake sucks.)  

Rancid Cupcakes

RAWRxiloveyooh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:12 pm
I totally have a Jake. XD
he's two years younger than me, can act like Jacob sometimes, has a goofy grin, dark skin and brown hair, 'loves' me, and said he'd randomly go up and kiss me one day. ahaha. i told him i'd punch him in the face. XD
i've even told him about Twilight and how he reminds me of Jacob Black, and he thought it was kind of cool, but was offended when i said Jake acts like a meanyhead sometimes, but so does he. I don't like him, though. haha.

i'm just waiting on my Edward.
hopefully he'll come along soon. lawlz.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:35 pm
I already have boy my Edward (My boyfriend) and my Jake (My guy friend)

Both of them behave and say things that are just like the characters.
mrgreen  

Mrs Joe Trohman

les lunettes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:58 pm
Hmm... I had an "Edward" once. xD He said we made a good Bella and Edward, what with his bronzy hair and my clumsiness.

... But then he decided to go kiss a girl on a cruise ship and then wasn't an Edward no more. DDD:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:36 pm
I'm still waiting to find my Edward emo  

Wilixer

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 pm
I'm still waiting. I have patience, and I know when the right boy comes along. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 pm
I think everyone is looking for their Edward too.
I have a Jacob, but I need an Edward. I'm desperate
I've met some guys but, still clueless. :T

M e e G g y

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 pm
I have a Jake who's name is Matthew but w/e. I love him dearly and I would only leave him if Edward Cullen took me away to a meadow. lol. j/k.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:04 pm
Very Very ironicaly my Edward is named Jake. exclaim He doesnt know i like him though(good thing!!!!). I have alot of friends that remind me of Jacob but they are Just friends and they dont like me how Jacob likes Bella. (Thats a very good thing too) My one friend says i remind him of Bella because im so clumbsy. Dont know whether to take it as an insult or complement  

MyLycanJacob101

La Beaute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:10 pm
xD I in a way have both, I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:58 pm
I do envy Bella because I mean, hello!! She has every girl's dream! The perfect guy, two perfect gys in fact, awesome best friends, and half the guys at school drooling over her! I currently don't have and Edward, but I do believe that every girl deserves and Edward/Jake.  

piercing_golden_eyes

Myakachii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:42 pm
o_o My boyfriend's name is Jacob (his last name is Woolf too! xd ), and every time I read Twilight, I can't help but imagine him being the Jacob in the book. ^_^; I'd call him and say, "D:< Jacob made me mad." "Umm... I'm right here..." "No, the Twilight Jacob! D=" XD

My Edward, sadly, was a guy, and had a little snip-snip done. D= And ironically, his name was James.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:08 pm
I wouldn't go so far to say I have an Edward.

But there is this guy, obviously. He's an Edward in the sense that I shouldn't have him...he's much too good for me. But maybe, like in the books, he will be my Edward, and we'll end up together. ^.^

A girl can dream.

KrazyRokrGal

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas