WTF STEAPH!
  meh......
  i hated every second of it!
  total couph out ending!
  im glad its over
View Results

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:01 am
hey tweeks! its me maddi! the queen of tweeks! well my old account got hacked so i had to make a new one but im still the same old me! just without the piles of shiny gold and fabulous wardrobe...*sob*...i miss my pretty clothes.....grrr hackers!
anywho what did you guys think of the book??????? wasnt it like so crazy???!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:46 am
I loved the book, I thought it was awesome.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:04 pm
It was really shocking, but it grows on me!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:55 pm
stupid stupid stupid book.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:56 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx

it wasn't stupid in my opinion just shocking!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:46 pm
yeah i dont think it was the best at all...i think the order in which the books are the greatest goes like this:
book 1: Twilight( it was the begining of all things awesome therefore making it the best)

book 3: Eclipse (it was finally all comeing together like full circle and there was the perfect balance of scary, action, drama,excitment,and romance)

book 4: Breaking Dawn ( although it was totaly insane and very emotionaly draining you got to admit it was quite the thriller and i know i couldnt put it down)

book2: New Moon ( this is actually a really good book if you read it like after the first time becuase when you read it right after twilight youre so focused on edward coming back into the picture you cant really concentrate on how sweet jacob is but it still was very depressing)  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

mitsukakecat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:48 pm
i loved it! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:20 am
Emo Oompa Loompa
xXserenitys-smileXx

Shocking good or shocking bad?  

xXserenitys-smileXx

llamazrokmysox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:00 am
Eh...it was alright, it just wasn't the spectacular ending to the series that I was looking for and expecting...and some of the plot was...different.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 am
It wasn't that bad. For me it was a little hard to get into the first couple of chapters then it just took me away. I felt that Bella grew up more in this book as well. You know, not as childish.  

Katana987

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:59 pm
M a d d i C u l l e n
yeah i dont think it was the best at all...i think the order in which the books are the greatest goes like this:
book 1: Twilight( it was the begining of all things awesome therefore making it the best)

book 3: Eclipse (it was finally all comeing together like full circle and there was the perfect balance of scary, action, drama,excitment,and romance)

book 4: Breaking Dawn ( although it was totaly insane and very emotionaly draining you got to admit it was quite the thriller and i know i couldnt put it down)

book2: New Moon ( this is actually a really good book if you read it like after the first time becuase when you read it right after twilight youre so focused on edward coming back into the picture you cant really concentrate on how sweet jacob is but it still was very depressing)

i agree with that
alll of it
i like bd it was just soo diferent  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:11 pm
Its was surprising in its own way. I'm glad I read it on the first night it came out (well sort of) Were any of you guys able to finish that book in a day?  

haloeclipse270

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 pm
i tried my best not too.....i like read it in a 2 week span that way i absorbed all of it. but after the release party on the first night i did read like 2oo pages but then i fealt like puking and crying and flipping out all at the same time so i just went to bed.]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:53 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Emo Oompa Loompa
xXserenitys-smileXx

Shocking good or shocking bad?

It wasn't good, but I don't think it was technically bad!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces