Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Dragon's Lament Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cruel am I?
  Not cruel at all!
  Um... a litle?
  VERY CRUEL!
  STOP TORTURING ME!!!!!!!
  I give up on the demon lamas.
View Results

SlayerOfDragons105

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 am
Stories tell of an ancient beast, large and powerful, that moves with the grace of the wind. This creature is the dragon. This great reptilian creature was often misunderstood, and was hunted to a point of near extinction by those who called themselves dragon slayers. I, unfortunately, was one of them. As I neared what was to be the last one I killed, by some reason I still don't understand, it offered me a deal, and when my back was turned in thought, it cast a powerful mental attack, leaving me stunned. Eventually I woke, and since, I haven't seen a dragon anywhere. When I set out to find more information, I heard they were hiding in the remote reaches of the farthest continent, or Sa'Paria. This story begins on this continent.

Any race is accepted, and just stick to the basic rules. Send me a profile in a Pm with this layout:

Name:
Alliance sad Good, evil, neutral)
Weapon:
Skills or Powers:
Bio sad Optional)
Pic sad Optional, if no pic, a character description.)

See you there!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:19 pm
Name: Reba Graym
Race: elfin (western mountain)
Alliance: neutral
Weapon: 5 hidden blades two on her back (think of blood Ryen’s blades)
Skills or Powers: can move certain elements to her disposal (water, Light, shadows, and wind)
Bio: Reba was kicked out of her home town because she accused the mayor (her father) of dragon hunting, which was illegal for elves. She now is a wandering bounty hunter…and nothing can stop her…except a dragon.
Pic:
[/img] (Here's another link: http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m406/Darklordhappypants/stuff/Picture2D403.jpg )long white hair blond high-lights, always wears a black dress, she has white-angel wings (that particular race of elves have wings…strange)  

ruggaboo

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:06 pm
((Ok so I will be trying to get, more people to join... I'm Realy trying... so I'm going to get a fried to help.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:24 pm
Name: Corbes Worley
Race: Human
Alliance: Good
Weapon: Family Katana http://www.newrulesinvesting.com/images/Samurai/greenKatana copy.jpg
Skills/Powers: Exceptional stealth.
Bio: Lives in the continent of Sa'Paria, but is the protector of the few remaining dragons. They trust their lives with him, as does he with them.
Pic: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/skyonwater/OtherCharacters/Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol.jpg
(So, when do we start?)  

Yvansi

SlayerOfDragons105

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:32 pm
Name: Seltion
Race biggrin ark mage
Alliance:Evil
Weapon biggrin ark Staff
Powers biggrin ark magic
Bio:Hunted dragons for many years, and is finally tracking them down to their final hiding place, hell-bent on using their powers for himself.
Pic: http://darkkingdom.station.sony.com/images/concept_art/Mage.jpg
(Well start soon... as long as I dont post first, anyone can go.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:39 pm
(ok I'll go whee )

Reba stood in the door-way of a saloon in a small town in the middle of nowhere, "So where's the bar tender?!" All eyes fell on her as she stepped over to the counter, she knew what they where thinking, either “She’s way to young to be drinking,” or “Damn why ain’t she working here.” And she was sick of it. She teased most of the boys she passed. Watching them drool once she got to the other side of the room she touched the counter and looked around, “Hey boys do anyone of you Know where Klade Matter might be hidding?” asking about her next victim all was silent.  

ruggaboo

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:33 am
Name razz hoenix
Race: Dragon
Alliance: Neutral
Weapon: As a dragon, no weapon other than those of her nature are needed. As her elven double, Phoenix has a bow and arrows, several hidden dirks, and several throwing stars.
Skills or Powers: Phoenix has the ability to change from her natural dragon form to the form of an elven maiden.
Bio: Phoenix has been running from hunters most of her young dragon life. She wants to end the war between Dragons and Other Races. She will do whatever it takes and pay any price.
Pic: Dragon: User Image
Elf:User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:02 am
Name: Nadel Kelden
Race: Human
Alliance: Neutral/Evil
Weapon: Retractable claws, daggers, longsword, poisoned needles
Powers: Able to move at speeds that exceed the human body.
Bio: Comes from an assassin cult. His two older brothers were killed in an assassination attempt and his parents were shattered. They took their own lives, driving Nadel nearly insane. He blamed the cult for the deaths, so he began searching for something to destroy it.... His younger sister was the only remaining family member he had left, but he used her to gain power. He cares nothing for the lives of others, and will do whatever necessary to obtain what he desires.
Pic: User Image  

Rexxxxxx

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:59 am
Phoenix dipped her wings to loose altitude against the strong thermals. When she flew over the small town, she fanned her wings and touched down outside the towns limits and changed to her elven form and quickly hid in the shadows as several townsfolk came to investigate. Phoenix drew her cloak around her face and wandered to the saloon and walked in. She moved toward the bar and saw a young Western Mountain Elf sitting near her. The young elven assassin or bounty hunter sat among humans drinking. Very interesting! Phoenix looked the Mountain elf up and down and she there was no way she could be older than two hundred years. Shee walked over the young elf and sat down beside her. "I'll have what she's having," she said to the bartender.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:46 pm
Looking at the elfin creature that had sat next to her, Reba Looked her up and down. “So I’ll have a keg. So what’s your name?” She then looked at the few boys in the bar the few boys that weren’t staring at her, and redirected her gaze at the girl that was sitting next to her.  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Nadel stood on the wall surrounding the burning town, watching the chaos with delight. Idiots thought they were safe,hiding behind a wall, ignoring the world. Now they see what a little fire and misplaced schematics for the gate can do. Perhaps I overdid it....Though he instructed me not to leave any evidence. When the news of this place spreads, it'll probably be blamed on the dragons. He folded a document he had stolen from a noble and placed it in his cloak. He'd better keep his end of the bargain. Nadel smiled to himself, for his job was finished, and in a flash he took off.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:11 am
Phoenix smiled at the child's lack of fear of her. "I am called The Phoenix," she spoke to the girl. "And who are you? I never met a Western Mountain Elf mother that ever let her child leave her home before she aged to five hundred years. You are indeed a comidty to me. You must be among your own as well. Since you have left your parents home, am I right to say you are some sort of bounty hunter or assassin? You do indeed look the part." As the bartender placed the keg in front of them, Phoenix turned her nose to the air as she caught the sent of damp smoke from far away. She breathed in deep sent of a human moving away from the smoke at an increasing rate of speed. She smiled slightly and put her attention back on hte elf to her side.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:53 pm
“Reba, nice to meet you. Well, my father did a horrible thing.” She paused for dramatic effect and looking at Phoenix, noticed a difference presence not an elf but a dragon, “He killed the next in line for the crown of barons, a dragon baron. But I was framed for his doing. I think he had an acomplis, maybe a magician?” Feeling something strange, thousands of deaths that happened in one area. She also felt a dark magic close by.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:21 am
Phoenix looked down on Reba and couldn't imagine what she must have felt. "A dragon baron you say?" Phoenix questioned. Her Royal cousin had been murdered by a dark magician. "Do you know his name? Could it have been Darkkon?" Phoenix sat on the edge of seat and watched the underling next to her. She had a feeling Reba knew she was a dragon.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:47 pm
"hmm That name sounds familar." Reba looked at her as if there was a connection between them.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff