Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:19 pm
This guild is like a replica of the DBZ guild that is nearly dead. We need to make some serious suggestions to our captain so that this guild doesn't die.

My suggestion is:

If we are going to make this into an Ultimate Dragonball Z guild, then we cannot be copying someone else. We've gotta have everything relating to Dragonball Z in some way. Like for this thread...

Comments and suggestions we need, but its also news to everyone else. Relating it to Dragonball Z, and we can make it Capsule Corp news.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:34 am
this guild is like the other one except im trying things a little diffrent now if you have any idea's plz post them and i will most likley do them and if there is a problem woth posting or officials plz post me i will be setting up a law system and will need some voleenters  

o mally cat

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:57 pm
There everything has been adjusted to how it needs to be. For the information on how to make a profile, see the Capsule Corp Library.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:39 pm
Our captain wants to create a saga, any suggestions?!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Death_Note_Rocker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:33 pm
We need to set up a couple days and times during the week so we can all rp at the same time together...rather than just to post one time a day and then wait a day or two for someone to reply, like someone that you're rping with.

Another thing, a few of you (not mentioning any names) have little grammar and/or literacy when it comes to typing. Don't have a long run-on sentence with no commas or periods or whatever, because it just gets confusing whenever you do that-the idea is there with all of you, but when I read these rp posts, I have to go back and read it slowly...I just thought I would bring this up and hopefully we can fix this very small problem.

Spelling and Grammar fixed by the Spelling Nazi.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:57 am
I'll get myself moving and post here.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:06 pm
I helped out on Planet Earth to hopefully get a saga going. It goes along with what Malachor did just now with Jerx in it. Jerx was taken to Planet Malachor, but Roshi was left in the ocean to drown, so a young boy along with a talking duck and a talking dog came through a mysterious portal and crash landed on Turtle Island.

Hence Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Now, if you haven't played Kingdom Hearts before, you are about to be schooled in it.

Everytime Sora goes to a new world just for exploration, he risks attracting what is known as the Heartless to that world. Roshi is already having to deal with the threat of a saiyajin takeover and without Goku alive to protect earth anymore, he needs all the help he can get. So, he is training Sora, Donald, and Goofy in the ways of the Kamesenin style Martial Arts.

Sora's first task, find Roshi a woman to cook for him. Because of the timeline we are dealing with, all of the original saiyans, except for the immortal ones if there are any, would be dead and gone. Likewise, the human that Roshi had gotten from Goku (Launch in case you people have forgotten) would be dead too. So, once again Roshi would be lonely since he is an immortal.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:17 pm
Attention all members! There is an awesome thread on gaia in the main forums that needs your help to get an even better start.

Here is the link to it!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/dbz-revenge-of-the-fallen/t.49201031/

I think most of you will find this most... educational and intriguing.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 pm
Sorry I haven't been on I've been really busy  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 pm
This bit of news was made by a member of this guild who didn't know where to put this.

they are making dragon balll kai that is the same as dragon ball z but HD and they cut out some sceans they only realesed it in japan the intro is on youtube its soo kool  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

dbz : the ultimate dragonball z guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out