Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
i don't trust them anymore!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaxuu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:21 pm
salamz everyone.
well i don't know how to start this as usual hehe.

you know those sheikhs who tell us if things are halal or haram. nowadays they're going too far on these things!!

today my friend sent me an article from a newspaper. it's that 2 sheikhs from saudi arabia. they say that haram that a female use internet without a mahram by her side because she might do something bad and stuff. o_o; (like duuh! guys do bad stuff too) i feel that they're going against women a lot that someday they will bring back this bury girls days. sweatdrop ايام الجاهليه
User Image

gonk

also when pokemon appeared, a sheikh said that pokemon is haram!! what the...?!

there are many other things i heard, but i don't want to make a wall of text!..anyways, those ppl make up things wether halal or haram. and they make up fake hadiths too. now that's haram!! that's why i don't trust them. -_-;;

discuzz ~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:52 pm
Just follow the Qur'an and the true hadiths and you'll be on the correct path.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

kasimir-b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:05 pm
i might sound odd by saying this, but there really needs to be some uniformity in the belief structure in our own religion. if that means doing what those weird people (ie catholics) did and added a book to explain how to interpret their bible, i really think we need to do it.

oh yeah, and i never expected much out of sheikhs, especially if theyre arabs. how many other people can consider themselves the most pious, righteous muslims in the world, and oh yeah, spend millions on a horse race, where all people do is gamble. how pious they are. losers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:09 pm
my advice, dont trust anyone with a beard longer than the width of your pinky, unless they also have a mohawk,  

kasimir-b

squinty1989

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:30 am
same.. i think they are going too far and making us think we are doing wrong.
I hate them when they do things like that...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 am
well it is more on society perception  

XeroRyn

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 am
kasimir-b
my advice, dont trust anyone with a beard longer than the width of your pinky, unless they also have a mohawk,

They are already hated too much... Satan don't like they got beard razz

LØL! I don't think you should write that 3nodding

And also about arabs!

Who says that all arabs are like that? You shoulden't discriminate them 3nodding Some people are good and some people are bad!

Even a shaik can be bad! But i think most of them are good, and i also think that some of them (Maybe those who wrote that females must not be on computer without a male there) are a bit stupid (Sorry)

Løl... Maybe there is a readon why razz I belive it's false, but maybe its right 3nodding dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:53 am
I don't think every single sheik and scholar out there is impious, Just the numbers are so low few know them. This same deal goes for Muslims in General, Organizations like Al Quada(SP?) just use their own interpretations and spread their message without taking other views into consideration. If one group of people refuse to take other views into consideration, Then it's obvious who's impious.

Point is, Why rely on these fake scholars when you have the Qur'an which has been guarded by Allah(SWT) and the truthful hadiths that can't be corrupted? And even IF those truthful hadiths are corrupted you still have the Holy Book to rely on.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zaxuu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:57 pm
i want to reply to all of you. i mean i know what to say, but can't say in english lol. gonk

aaanyways, i know that not all sheikhs are bad. but i don't like how ppl believe every word they say and they start annoying me and say (for example) that listening to music is haram and that. -_-;;

i remember when i was 10. i was trading pokemon cards with my friends. when i asked them about the cards, they said that they burned them all thinking that pokemon is haram. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 am
Zaxuu
i want to reply to all of you. i mean i know what to say, but can't say in english lol. gonk

aaanyways, i know that not all sheikhs are bad. but i don't like how ppl believe every word they say and they start annoying me and say (for example) that listening to music is haram and that. -_-;;

i remember when i was 10. i was trading pokemon cards with my friends. when i asked them about the cards, they said that they burned them all thinking that pokemon is haram. gonk

lol!

well here in Pakistan least people believe in Sheiks and that stuff!!

they all go by Sahaba and Prophets and Molvi (people who teach Quran)

thats it and i hardly listen people saying that pokemon is haram lol!  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 am
tassan
Zaxuu

lol!

Soo if i say that pokemon is haram you wont litsen to me? rofl I got it wink

And i readed that crying is haram and musik is haram razz And painting humans too razz Also that jelly is haram and that.... Hmm... I whill make a thread about it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:52 am
Zaaki
tassan
Zaxuu

lol!

Soo if i say that pokemon is haram you wont litsen to me? rofl I got it wink

And i readed that crying is haram and musik is haram razz And painting humans too razz Also that jelly is haram and that.... Hmm... I whill make a thread about it 3nodding

yea i won't believe it unless you prove it!!

and drawing humans is not haram! drawing them for purpose to worship them is haram!

and jelly being haram? rofl how the heck can that be?

prove it?  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kasimir-b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:43 am
Jelly is haram because i said so. and also the consistancy of jelly is like the consistancy of gelatin. as we all know, gelatin is haram because it is derived from the bones of pigs. and also, by association, anything that is similar to, or can be confused for something that is haram, IS HARAM.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:38 am
kasimir-b
Jelly is haram because i said so. and also the consistancy of jelly is like the consistancy of gelatin. as we all know, gelatin is haram because it is derived from the bones of pigs. and also, by association, anything that is similar to, or can be confused for something that is haram, IS HARAM.

what is gelatin? sweatdrop  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 am
tassan
kasimir-b

what is gelatin? sweatdrop

What he just said razz

In Pakistan they say it's hallal, it's diffrent you know 3nodding

I heard the same thing that Kasimir-b just wrote 3nodding But my mom says there is diffrent kind of gelatin 3nodding  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff