Edward Cullen
  Hot
  Not
  Wrong Team
  Gold
View Results

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:20 am
Since she's half human do you think that while she was in her growing stages her and Jacob could have a baby?

And please don't flame me saying how young she would have to be for that to happen. I just want to know from a 3party with no particular interest in the matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:10 am
i think she could
as soon as she got old enough in her growing stage  

LexiLu Latte

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:15 am
she probably could!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 am
I think it's possible.  

La Beaute

MusicGNote

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 am
That would be pretty sweet, a Half werewolf, 1/4 vamire, and 1/4 human baby. I wonder what chromosomes it would have. Huh. That's a cool idea. Wonder if it would have a power...?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:00 pm
yea that would be waaaay cool  

LexiLu Latte

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:38 pm
I Wondered That When Reading The Book.
That'd be an interesting mix; Werewolf,Vampire,Human.
xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:07 pm
I think so.... but I don't think jacob would mind either way.  

hkkpfwg96

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:38 pm
hkkpfwg96
I think so.... but I don't think jacob would mind either way.

True  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 pm
Of course. When the wolves imprint is because that person is the most capable to, I can't really think of it off the tip of my toung. So considering that, it makes it more obvious that she can.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 am
Pubic Genital Lice
Of course. When the wolves imprint is because that person is the most capable to, I can't really think of it off the tip of my toung. So considering that, it makes it more obvious that she can.

According to Jacob, it's Sams theory that whenever a werewolf imprints, they imprint on somone that will breed a stronger generation of werewolves.

But theorys can be proven wrong, in Eclipse Carlisle thinks that Alice can't see werewolves in her visions because phasing is an uncontrollable reaction or something smart like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:50 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Pubic Genital Lice

According to Jacob, it's Sams theory that whenever a werewolf imprints, they imprint on somone that will breed a stronger generation of werewolves.

But theorys can be proven wrong, in Eclipse Carlisle thinks that Alice can't see werewolves in her visions because phasing is an uncontrollable reaction or something smart like that.

fyi: They're not werewolves, they're just wolves. This was proven in Breaking Dawn, and said by on of the Volturi. The real werewolves are almost extinct. Now, the La Push werewolves are just wolves. The only reason they phase into wolves is because that's what they're used to by their ancestors.

-
Theories can be proven wrong, but if Breaking Dawn was last of the series, why would Stephenie leave that in there as a theory. To me, that wouldn't makes sense unless Stephenie slipped that in there as truth. Well, that's just what I think.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:16 pm
thats right they arent were wolves they are called shape shifters and only phase into wolves because thats what the first ancestor used as his body.remember his body was killed while he was out of it around in the spirit world(another guy wanted leadership), and so to get back to his rightful place he went into a wolves body and eventually they merged into one being and he could change into wolf whenever he wanted to and thats how it was bred.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:12 am
If they wanted kids, Jake would have to catch Renesmee before the 7 year mark. After that, she'll be full grown and might not be able to have kids. Nahuel said he hadn't aged after the 7 year mark.  

LittleBabyRenesmeeCullen

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:03 am
Pubic Genital Lice
xXserenitys-smileXx
Pubic Genital Lice

fyi: They're not werewolves, they're just wolves. This was proven in Breaking Dawn, and said by on of the Volturi. The real werewolves are almost extinct. Now, the La Push werewolves are just wolves. The only reason they phase into wolves is because that's what they're used to by their ancestors.

-
Theories can be proven wrong, but if Breaking Dawn was last of the series, why would Stephenie leave that in there as a theory. To me, that wouldn't makes sense unless Stephenie slipped that in there as truth. Well, that's just what I think.

But i like calling them werewolves, they've been referred to as werewolves ever since jacob broke the treaty at the beach in Twilight.

And i believe Stephenie said in Comic-Con (I'm pretty sure it was a Comic-Con interview) that she would still continue with the series.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff