Sonic X Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:42 pm
That's right, now you get to talk about the longest running Sonic show of all time, Sonic X.
This time, Sonic and friends are on Earth, portecting it from (guess who) Dr. Eggman and his new robots, Bocoe and Decoe.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:57 pm
Ok, I'll start us off.
I for the most part loved Sonic X, except Jason Anthony Griffith didn't do a great job on the show, in fact, he was horrible, good thing he made up for it in the games.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

lemonloodles2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 pm
i dont think he did to well in the games. you know sonic 360, where he and elise start laughing? - - that was embarassing to watch.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:20 pm
little-songs
i dont think he did to well in the games. you know sonic 360, where he and elise start laughing? - - that was embarassing to watch.
you can say that again  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 pm
darksora29
little-songs
you can say that again

Ryan would've done worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 am
I watched the whole series. I loved it, and didn't really care about mess ups. But any time it comes on tv, all the adults in my family are suddenly in a a bad mood... My favorite episodes are probably How to Catch a Hedgehog, Mission Match UP, Cruise Blues, Planet of Misfortune, those funny ones.  

Serenla

Constromlie

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 am
I do wonder why old school fans hate on Sonic X. It's not a bad show, oldheads! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm
Constromlie
I do wonder why old school fans hate on Sonic X. It's not a bad show, oldheads! D:

People don't think they need a reason to hate 4Kids! Entertainment, thus anything associated with them suddenly becomes labeled as crap  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Constromlie

People don't think they need a reason to hate 4Kids! Entertainment, thus anything associated with them suddenly becomes labeled as crap
wait thats why so many old school fans hate sonic because thay are associated with 4kids!! idea  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:13 pm
darksora29
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Constromlie

wait thats why so many old school fans hate sonic because thay are associated with 4kids!! idea
Exactly!  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

sonic the true blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 am
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
darksora29
little-songs
you can say that again

Ryan would've done worse.

eh jahil white  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:13 am
Sonic X start at 8:00 rofl xd blaugh pirate  

kubbi naruto uzumaki

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 pm
for japanese sonic x fans heres a link for the japanese theme song its awesome!!!! http://www.televisiontunes.com/Sonic_X_-_Japanese.html if you want to download it click download and it will download when its done it will take you staright to windows media player and play it if you want to put it on a portable device right click the title in windows media player and go to open file location and copy it then pull out your portable devices window and paste it to it!!!
also heres another link that will take to the sonic x japanese both season 1 and 2!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/hookonsonic2#p/c/4ACB1BA80FBACB8E/99/c0doTQyc6TE  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:20 pm
I like the Japanese version, 4kids ruined it.-_-  

cajunantichrist

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:48 pm
authintic cajun
I like the Japanese version, 4kids ruined it.-_-