Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
ReWriting Breaking Dawn Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:44 pm
I know a lot of people weren't exactly happy with the way Breaking Dawn turned out - so here it is! Your chance to rewrite it! ((And even if you loved it, we still want you ^-^ ))

The plot tis simple: it starts at the point that Eclipse ended - so Edward and Bella haven't been married yet and Jacob has just run his furry bum to Canada.

The rules are the same as they would be on any other guild plot, which means no swearing, RESPECT everyone, be literate and have fun ^-^ In short don't do anything you wouldn't want to see your parents and teachers doing and don't say anything you wouldn't say to your grandma!

Taken And Needed Characters
Isabella Swan -

Edward Cullen - 6vampire6mistress6 ((I'm already dressed up haha))
Alice Cullen -
Jasper Cullen -
Emmett Cullen -
Rosalie Cullen -
Carlisle Cullen -
Esme Cullen -

Jacob Black -
Sam Uley -
Quil Ateara -
Embry Call -
Seth Clearwater -
Leah Clearwater - iStarDazzle
Paul -
Collin -

Kim -
Claire -
Emily Uley -
Rebekah Black -
Rachel Black -

Marcus -
Aro -
Caius -
Jane - complex_ity_

Tanya -
Carmen -
Irina -
Elezar -
Kate -

Also, all of the humans and originals are accepted too heart

Application:

Name:
Likes/Dislikes:
Personality:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:40 am
Name: Anna
Species: human
Likes/Dislikes: she likes cheesecake, cats, the night and little trinket boxes. She dislikes jerks, chilli, hot days and sport
Personality: usually friendly and nice with a hint of hyperness. When she gets made she kicks stuff... or people and then goes off to sulk for while and then finally coming back to apologize. Very trustworthy and loyal but only if she thinks they deserve her loyalty.
Appearance: User Image  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:24 am
Name: Amethyst Sinclaire
real age: 96 (Because she almost died due to hypothermia after the Titanic sank, but she was saved in New York by Carlisle)
Species: vampire
Likes/Dislikes: She likes music, drawing, and sunsets. She dislikes having asthma(even though she's a vampire it still affects her), werewolves, and bad music.
Personality: Shy, nervous around people she doesn't know. Keeps to herself most of the time.
Appearance: Her eyes are usually golden but turn black when she's thirsty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:38 pm
I hope it's okay for me to be a guy even though I'm a girl. xD. Btw, I should probably mention that this character wasn't created by me -except I'm making him a vampire-, he's my favorite character from my favorite book. xD]

Name: Erik
Age: around 20/162 [ran away from home and was kidnapped by a Gypsy who almost killed him.]
Species: Vampire
Likes: Music, mirrors, magic, architecture. [human blood...I guess I should put that. xD]
Dislikes: His mother. [yes, I know she's probably dead. x.x]
Personality: Quiet and dark. He can seem self-centered because he is increadibly smart.

amiixrawrz

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:30 pm
I'll be Jane. Don't know when I'll get into the RP, though. Even in the version of Breaking Dawn I expected to read, the Volturi wouldn't have come until the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Ooc//

I'll be Leah, if she's not already taken.

U P H i G H onthe d L

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 am
Okey doeky then! Seriously, no one wants to be Bella or one of the Cullens?! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:08 pm
I'll be one of the Cullens!!

Name: Rosalie Cullen
Species: Vampire
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: children and animal blood Dislikes: sunny days (because she can't leave the house)
Personality: Rosalie didn't want the life of a vampire but was given that life out of an unfortunate night. She wanted to have kids and a loving husband and live happily ever after so she gets jealous on occasion because Bella has a choice. Other than that she is a pleasant person.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

jamemarie2014

m33p01

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:38 pm
can i be 2 characters???  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:17 pm
Sure^^ No one else is taking anyone lol  

6vampire6mistress6

m33p01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:06 am
Name: Molly Trulia
Species: Human
Likes/Dislikes: She likes hanging with her family in La Push! She likes watching at Jacob hang with his friend, and Dislikes the way Bella just wrote Jacob off when they love each other!!! Currently, Bella's not her favorite person in the world!!! evil
Personality: Molly is a very out spoken person!!! She really doesn't know when to SHUT UP!!! She is quiet around people she doesn't like, so if she's quiet around you, then she doesn't like you, BERWARE!!!

Name: Alice Cullen
Species: Vamipre
Likes/Dislikes: Likes making Bella play dress-up! She dislikes the fact that the Aro is trying to recrute her for the Volturi guard! Alice really enjoys being around Jasper!
Personality: I don't know how to discribe Alice in words... 4laugh
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:29 pm
((Well, as soon as we get a Bella we can start smile And who can describe Alice in words lol Short and adorably quirky psychic don't seem to cover it! In all irony, one of my best friend's names is Molly. I always wondered why Steph didn't use it in Twilight - that's a great old name!))  

6vampire6mistress6

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:06 pm
Can I be Jacob Black please and thank you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:47 pm
Okay, I guess I'll be Bella? If I may.. Please?

And I might make another character now or later on, depending on how well I handle Bella..

ElvenAngel81

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:12 am
Name: Hayden Darcy
Species: werewolf
Likes/Dislikes: Hayden likes the rain very much, and hanging out on first beach. She dislikes the fact that she's a werewolf, she admits that there are advantages, but she's very emotional, so being a werewolf makes it difficult for her.
Personality: Hayden is pretty friendly, but takes things a little to personally. She doen't really talk to anyone, so people mis-interpret her as cold and distant.

((also, can I be Renesmee if she comes in?))

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff