Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing (CREATIVITY SHINES HERE!)
Lion's Roleplay School (Ask Questions Here) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despisd

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:59 pm
Lion walks into his shiny new school, and moves his desk over the fraction of an inch, "They never get those things right." he commented. He then sat down on the seat behind the desk, and tapped his right foot on the floor where a very particular floor block lay and outside, a tree burst into flames. He chuckled. and he tapped the seemingly solid desk frame and nothing happened, "Oh?" he asked the world in innocent surprise, waiting for something to snap, crackle, or pop. He didn't hear the oiled springs and gears whirring and buzzing inside the building as he got up. The hallways looked different now. He then said, "What a surprise! A maze If anyone actually finds this place, it will be a miracle!" He then went back to his desk and sat down, stoically.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:43 am
"Lion-Sensei, your coffee's here!" The new RP school counselor Kaze rushed in grinning. "I didn't know if you liked cream and sugar. So I brought them on the side. Go ahead, take your coffee..." He handed the mug and the packets to Lion, and backed to the door. "So, how's the class been going?"  

Sergeant Waddle

despisd

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:02 am
"Well, The class is quite well behaved." He had been sleeping, and was quite alramed at the person who was bringing in coffee. "In fact," he added, "There s well behaved that I'm getting worried that there doing something i can't see." He looked towards the empty desks... "Yep... There still there." He smiled, then he pointed at the cactus, the juniper plant, a couple of test books and then a hat. "Jimmy, (the cactus) and I had some problems earlier on, but we sorted them out. He just wouldn't sit still, so i smacked him, and the little guy got me..." He stopped, and put his desired amount of cream and sugar into the cup.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:10 am
"Yeah, gotta watch out for those Jeffersons. (the cactus family) They can get dangerous." Kaze walked over to the cactus plant and pulled a chair over. "Now Jimmy." Said the counselor. "I know you've been having problems at home, since your parents are very cold and prickly sometimes, but they can be nice people too, and don't take it out on the teacher. We here love you and want to teach you to be grateful for what you ha--" The cactus jumped out of his chair and rolled down the hall. "Wait Jimmy!" Kaze ran out the door. "Lion, he's trying to get away!!"  

Sergeant Waddle

despisd

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:55 am
Lion was watching the whole incident with care and letting the counselor do what he wanted, but the cactus held his steely gaze on Kaze, possibly not caring... Then he jumped out of the seat and rolled out into the hallway. "Thats enough talking," Commented Lion "It's time i used my school to it's full potential." He flicked the chalkboard behind him lightly and then the hallway slanted so that it was angled back towards the classroom. "Why! Hello there Jimmy, nice to see you again." The counselor put on his heavy gloves and sat the cactus back into the seat. Lion believed he heard it growling at him...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:59 am
Kaze assured the cactus was safe in it's seat. Then he looked at Lion. "All better. Now you may start with the lesson Lion-Sensei." Kaze waved and bowed out of the room. "Call me if you have any troubles!"  

Sergeant Waddle

despisd

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:47 am
"Oki-doki." He said with a smile, knowing that he indeed, would definitely call him if he did. "Thanks for all the help. I appreciate the way you put yourselves in the line of fire!" He then sipped his coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:27 pm
Kiwi stood in the doorway silently as she watched the show, couldn't help but think these men had lost their wits. Although, if not for their not-so-quiet voices she would have guessed this school was abandoned.
Clearing her throat a little, just quiet enough to not come off as rude but to make her presence known  

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 am
"Hello there, Miss!" Kaze said, eying Kiwi. "Do you think this door is warm and comforting too?" He gave a smile as he came into her view and RUBBED against the door. "Mmm...Cherry wood...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:27 pm
"Gah! Kaze! You'll scare poor miss kiwi! Please, heaven knows we don't need that!" he said aghast.
"Yes, do you need anything?"he politely asked, not trying to scare her. He then kicked a leg of his desk and a conveyor belt activated that sent Kaze into the closet with the blushing cherrywood door. O.0  

despisd

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:10 am
"Awwww...." Kaze said in a muffled voice. "I love you too, door."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 am
Kiwi crept away from the door inside the classroom, turning to see the empty classroom, "it is a weekday.. Is it not...?"  

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

despisd

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:29 am
"Currently, it is very quiet in here, such good students!" The teacher beamed, obviously proud.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 am
Giving a slow nod, "so by any chance would this be History?" Kiwi scanned through her backpack to find her schedule, after rechecking pockets she sighed, in the small amount of time it took her to get to the school that was deserted she had managed to loose it.  

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:41 pm
"I DON'T LIKE HER." The cactus said in a booming voice. He then hopped over and stabbed the strange girl. "HA HA HA..."  
Role Playing (CREATIVITY SHINES HERE!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff