Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
~*If you had a child what would you name him/her?*~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever heard of Unter Null?
  YES!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!1
  yes... they suck!
  No?!? who are they?
  I'm just in it for the gold.
View Results

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:02 am
I was wondering what kind of names people in this guild would give their children?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:03 am
If i had a girl i would name her Phoenix!  

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:20 am
If I had a girl, I would like to name her either Alice or Eve.

As for a boy, I haven't really given it much thought. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:32 am
Well, for a girl maybe, Sonya, Alice [as well] or Marie...for a boy, either Alex or Adam.  

Yukaimina

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:58 am
I recently named my son Vincent. I thought it was a dark name that could still be looked at as normal for society. But he has 2 middle names, the second middle name is Firefly making his whole name Vincent T. Firefly...

~I know it's a little weird.~

If i had another boy i might name him Xavier Wolf/Beowulf  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:13 pm
Scarlet Monroe
I recently named my son Vincent. I thought it was a dark name that could still be looked at as normal for society. But he has 2 middle names, the second middle name is Firefly making his whole name Vincent T. Firefly...

No offense, but don't you think maybe you're being a little selfish? Most people would be a little embarrassed having names like those. If my middle name was Beowulf, I'd probably shoot myself.  

Eskimos are so gay

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:27 pm
For a boy? Daniel, maybe Laurence.

For a girl? Raine, maybe Autumn.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 pm
Collapsing New Igloos
Scarlet Monroe

No offense, but don't you think maybe you're being a little selfish? Most people would be a little embarrassed having names like those. If my middle name was Beowulf, I'd probably shoot myself.
I'd love it! But that's just me.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:39 pm
"Equality is a chain, like obedience..."

Girl: August, Autumn, Jessica, or Lilian

Boy: Vincent, Alexander, or Micheal

"Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:42 pm
XWraith_LordX
Collapsing New Igloos
Scarlet Monroe

That's my point. You can never know what your kid is going to like until they're already able to think about it and speak. I think most teenagers go through a phase where they hate their name and the way they look and everything, but I think your safest bet is to go with a more normal name (this does not mean a bland or overused one), and if they want something else, they can always change it later or go by something different.  

Eskimos are so gay

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Oooh....what would I name it? Hmm...

Girl: Victoria, Raven, Opal, Serena, Anita, Natasha, Aisha, Sun, Iduna, Kia, Caroline, Akasha, Xara, Heart, Lola, Harley, Star, Arwen (don't laugh), Geneva or Adela.
Boy: Kenneth, Oz, Seth, Aman, Hans, Axel, Caleb (?), Vincent, Sky, Dakota, Alexx, Reiley, Armand,Wolf, August, Niko or Sean.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:14 pm
Collapsing New Igloos
XWraith_LordX
Collapsing New Igloos
Scarlet Monroe

That's my point. You can never know what your kid is going to like until they're already able to think about it and speak. I think most teenagers go through a phase where they hate their name and the way they look and everything, but I think your safest bet is to go with a more normal name (this does not mean a bland or overused one), and if they want something else, they can always change it later or go by something different.

I know. I was just stating my opinoin. *smiles and shrugs*

I have an over used name, and it can be used for both genders, so I'm always turing around thinking someone's talking to me. xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:52 pm
Not that I plan on having children or having any real dealing with them, but...
I like Elise, Renee, Bordois, Aurora, Carmelle, Felicia, Madeline, Charlotte, Helena and Victoria for girls.
Abraham, Kristofer, Caleb, Dakota, Armondo, Collin, Roman, Samuel/Samael, Adam, and Spencer for boys.
I like Morgan and Taylor on both, though Morgan I lean more female and Taylor more male.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:29 pm
If it's a boy, I'd name him either Michael Alexander, or Alexander Michael I don't know what would be the first name or the middle name yet, I can't decide >.<
And if it's a girl, I really like the name Fiona.  

Wilixer

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:17 pm
boys:
Cain
Fisher
Lucifer...LOL twisted