Alternate: A Yaoi RPG Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:00 am
Alternate

Plot: Seto Kaiba wakes after a horrible accident to find that he's no longer in reality as he knows it. Instead, he's woken up in an alternate reality where he's to marry someone he barely knows or hardly noticed in his reality. Ryou Bakura, and that the wedding is only two weeks away! Can he get back to his reality, or is he starting to actually fall for Ryou himself?

Rules: 1. Follow Gaia's.

2. Follow the Guild's.

3. Have Fun! xd

Characters Taken: (Can take any not listed.)

(For this one, I'd rather have someone else play Kaiba, because I'm like that sometimes!)

Ryou Bakura: Arashi Cloud

Seto Kaiba: Ladomere

Mokuba Kaiba: InunaideKaiba

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:01 pm
~*~ OOC: -raises hand- I'll play Seto! ~*~  

Lavache

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:28 pm
((well I guess Ill play Mokuba, Im not a fan of the whole Bakura or Ryou with Seto pairing but eh*shrug* Im not a prideshipper either so lets get started))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:37 am
(A- okay with me.)

"Seto.... Seto dear, it's time to get up, we have a very busy day today." Ryou commented, gently shaking the other, who just rolled over and continued snoring. "Honey, we have to meet up with the others for alterations today and to meet up with the florist and dozen other things."  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:14 pm
(Bumping this up.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:17 pm
{it sounds so cuuute. Can I watch? eek }  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Ladomere

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:14 pm
~*~ OOC: Oh yeah, this is Lavache. I got banned or hacked or something. So this is still me ^^ ~*~

Seto tried to drift off back to sleep, but the voice of that person was ringing in his head. He took in a deep breath, his eyes still closed. The sheets did not smell like his. Seto's eyes opened shockingly fast. But when he opened them, it wasn't anything at all of what he was expecting. He was in a bed that was deffinitely NOT his. He placed his hands underneath himself and shot up like something was trying to stab him through the bed. He backed himself up against the wall, looking around, rather stunned. He was absolutely right. He had never even been in this place before. He looked back to the bed at a very puzzled looking Bakura.

"Where the Hell am I?!" He screamed out angrily to the white haired boy. He didn't care at all of the other's feelings. He barely even knew the man. Let alone the reason why he was sleeping in his bed. "An-and Who the Hell are you?!" Seto looked angrily at the man. Almost with a sense of burning hatred. "You're one of Yugi's friends? Aren't you!" He was really acting a little on the crazy side. You wouldn't think Seto would be one to yell so much, but his calm, cool persona was melting quickly. This was really bothering him. "Where's Mokuba? What have you done with my brother?!"

Seto bombarded the other with question after question, not even giving him time to answer. Until....He realized he was naked. Seto looked down after placing a hand on his hip and feeling nothing but exposed flesh. He wasn't wearing any clothing. Seto's face turned a bright red and he pointed at Bakura. "YOU! What kind of sick b*****d are you?!" He yelled before turning and running into what he thought was the bathroom. It was, in fact, the closet. Seto, unashamed, left the confines of the closet and locked himself into the bathroom.

That sick b*****d... He thought as he placed his hands on his head. What the Hell happened last night...I can't remember anything. He shut his eyes as if trying to recall. I tucked Mokuba in for bed before leaving for work.... But... That's all.... All I can remember... Seto bit his lip in frustration and took a deep breath. "Damn it all..." He whispered before opening his eyes once again and looking in the linen closet for a towel. He found a deep blue one and wrapped it around his waist before sitting on the toilet seat. Still in complete shock.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:58 am
Ryo sighed. "Calm down, it's probably just another nightmare.... Mokuba's still in bed, he refuses to wake up though, don't try either, he'll bite your head off. Especially since it's the first day of the summer and he wants to spend it all in bed. I'll have breakfast ready soon. And don't forget we have to meet up with the others at the tailor's shop to get adjustments done to the suits."  

Arashi Cloud

Ladomere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:07 pm

Seto glared at the door and opened it slightly. "What the hell are you talking about...Have you gone completely insane?!" He was still slightly upset. Even after his downtime for a few minutes. "You won't even tell me who you are, and you expect me to run around with you all day?" Then he thought of that word. Summer. His eyes widened as he looked straight at Bakura. "Did you say summer?" He questioned before looking beyond the white haired man to the window directly on the opposite side of the room. The outside weather was sunny and radiated warmth, but the last he remembered, it was the rainy season. Things just weren't adding up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:27 am
"Okay, now I know you're just joking around. You'd never forget about me because I'm your fiancee, so quit joking and start getting ready, Jounouchi and Yugi will be here soon, they wanted to ask your opinion on something. I think it has to do with what kid they want to adopt. Ryou Kaiba, I still can't believe I'm getting married and I never thought it'd be so soon." Ryou responded."  

Arashi Cloud

Ladomere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:44 pm

Seto came out from behind the door so he could sit down on the bed. "What?" He said softly. But in truth, he was exploding inside. He couldn't believe what this..this Ryou was telling him. He couldn't marry a man! He didn't even like men! He didn't even like women! What brought this sudden change along? Seto placed his hands on his head in distress. "Look. I don't know what you're trying to pull, but I want to know what's going on. This is a really ******** up joke, you know?" Seto took a deep breath and then slowly exhaled. He hoped he would soon wake up from this nightmare.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:27 pm
Mokuba was in a peaceful sleep and involved in a rather pleasant dream. His smile showed even in his slumber. His brother was in the dream, once again. His brother was always in his dreams, it was the only place that the old Seto lived anymore. It was a rather random dream, Seto was attending the same school as he was. At the moment in the dream, they had been passing notes. They always were the little devils in the class, the teacher knew their names by heart. As time went on, they arrived at lunch. Seto was leaning against the big cherry blossom tree in the far back, away from other people. Mokuba was laying on his back, his head upon Setos lap.

He gazed up at the falling petals as he ate pieces of chicken from his boxed lunch. There was silence among them, nothing but the singing birds above. It was nice to be alone with his brother once and awhile. With work and now married, he barely saw any of his brother these days. This was paradise, his dreams, which were now his only true sanctuary. He could never blame Seto however, it wasn't his fault and Mokuba understood. Even if Seto rarely showed it, everything he did was only for him. He worked hours on end for him, he did everything for him that he could. It was too bad that Seto didn't know the one thing he truely wanted from him. This was only for him to be the Seto he knew before, be his brother again. He thought getting married would have changed that, but sadly, even that didn't melt his ice heart. It did get better, but it was like the old Seto was lost forever. He remembered being his brothers best man, he cried like a baby. It was like he was giving his brother away, like a father would a daughter. He was about to cry again before he heard a soft whisper, "You alright Moki?" Seto asked softly.

Mokubas eyes opened and looked up. His violet eyes met his brothers deep blue. He smiled shaking his head softly, "Yeah, just deep in thought I suppose." he replied softly so not to destroy the beautiful silence. Seto smiled down on him, his eyes still full of concern, "Are you sure Otoutou-chan?" he asked softly once more. Mokuba replied with a nod, " I'm fine Onii-sama, really. Dont worry yourself so much." he answered, his voice a little loder this time. Leaning up and kissing his brothers cheek for reensurence. Usually Seto would looked shocked or give a akward persona, but he just smiled. Setos gaze then led up into the trees, petals falling around him. "I miss being like this..I'm glad I got to feel like this again. Thank you, your the one who makes me feel like this." Seto stated still staring up. Mokuba just smiled softly turning his head to the side. His eyes closing as he becomes more relaxed. Soon he feels his brothers fingers through his hair, "I'm glad.." he whispered.

This is what it would've been like...if things stayed the same..

All of a sudden his heard numerous screams and thumps from the room upstairs. His eyes clentched together, begging to go back to sleep. In reality, they were not married yet, in a way he was somewhat thankful. Though he was hoping Bakura could do something he couldn't, he wished he could do it, not someone else. Though that was being greedy, but it was still hard not to feel it. One eye opened slightly glaring up at the ceiling, "Damnit..their so loud..why do they need to do that so early in the mornniing?" he moaned as he turned over. Snuggling deeper into his pillow and pulling the blanket up to his neck, he closed his eyes. He needed to try and get back to sleep, after all, it was just the beginning of summer break. With that, he was dead tired, and he knew how cranky he could be when hes really tired.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:56 am
"Seto, calm down, you're starting to scare me." Ryou commented, truthfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:03 am
Bump!  

Arashi Cloud

Ladomere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:47 am

"Scare you?" Seto's eyes glared at Ryou. "Scare...You?" His teeth clenthed as he took a step towards his so called lover. "How am I scaring you, when I'm the one who doesn't recall any of this fantasy world you're trying to explain to me exists!" His voice was rising in fury as he took another heathen step forward. "I want to know what the HELL is going on! And I want some ******** answers!" He pointed at Ryou demandingly, expecting him to just give him all the answers he was seeking.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff