Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight in your School Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:30 pm
Hey, I was just making this topic asking you to post about any projects or homework that you've done that involve Twilight. :3
My latest:
I wrote a magazine article about a recent event I attended and wrote it about the Breaking Dawn Release party. (another boy in my class did too)
I'm working on a poster that is supposed to say something about science;
like a pun. Example: "Science is off the chain" and the poster would be like, some bling or something. Anyways, so I chose and wrote:
"Science is like Twilight: You don't know what you're missing"
and I drew the cover in the middle of the poster.

:3 So have you done anything at school about Twilight?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:51 pm
I had an assignment in my computer class where I had to create a slideshow about famous places I'd like to go, so I made it about Forks and Volterra. =D My teacher thought I was crazy, but all of the girls around me thought it was a really good slideshow.  

Angels_can_fly2

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:23 pm
I did a book report on Twilight 2 years ago^^ I drew Bella and Edward XD I even colored their faces in with white charcoal to get that amazingly pale look! (It also has a cool effect in different light) Everyone was like "WAH! THAT'S AMAZING!" I smiled like a true Twilight fan would ;D The poster has Bella on the left and Edward on the right, and it says "Breakfast time for the human" in pretty letters on the top.....Twilight got me an 'A'!! I still have it too! It's tacked onto my door!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:48 am
Umm i had to write about an excursion for the school newletter... me and my friend (Twilighters forever <3) wanted something Twilight related, so we manged to use dazzling.
Umm, me and that same friend are also in the same English class where we a re supposed to compare two novels. (Boy did we have a fight, both of us said we were gong to use Eclipse)
And in my senior class... we have to make a movie website... thats right, im using Twilight as the portrayed movie.....  

xXserenitys-smileXx

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:28 am
I say they should have classes for just us TWi-hard fans. That is a class everyone can enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:22 pm
I had an english essay a little while ago and it was about suspense, and we had to write about Duck Soup and Singing in the rain, I added a whole paragraph about just Twilight. It was a good essay and I got highest in the class for it, so it pays to be a fanatic about it... biggrin  

Arienas

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:58 pm
last year i did a book projekt on twilight [technically eclipse]
and ive done various things with it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:47 pm
i can take a est on it and new moon(eclipse and breaking dawn they dont have them for! sad )and theirs a lot of pionts on. talk about easy A!!  

eternity of twilight_22

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:40 pm
The only Twilight-related thing I ever did at school was write "Emmet Cullen" on a food web chart my bio teacher had drawn on the board so that it read:

sun ---> plant ---> deer---> bear ---> Emmett Cullen

It got a lot of girls in that teacher's classes very excited.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 pm
In english i had to do this scrapbook on twilight and i got a 100% and teh teacher wasd really amazed at what i did in tha class. i also had to write a book review on Twilight which was super easy and hard cause i read the book so much and i almost gave away too much and put in new moon and Eclipse details lol. but i got an a on that too wink  

Princess Candy Apple

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 pm
Well, in language arts class, i had to write a 3.5 paragraph about something that we knew about, so i used twilight. And we have to do a presentation on the computer in Computer Lab class, and we basically have free range as long as it's school appropriate, and i choose to do mine on the twilight saga. I haven't started on it yet though, we are starting in a couple days :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:07 pm
Princess Candy Apple
In english i had to do this scrapbook on twilight and i got a 100% and teh teacher wasd really amazed at what i did in tha class. i also had to write a book review on Twilight which was super easy and hard cause i read the book so much and i almost gave away too much and put in new moon and Eclipse details lol. but i got an a on that too wink

Off topic but: where did you get all of your cute icons in your sig? They're adorable! whee  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:25 pm
he he
i did my summer reading paper on it
and now i have to make a soundtrack for the book along with writing a paper on teh soundtrack and how it concerns but its so AWESOME
im so excited  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:57 pm
I did a timeline on my life for English last week and one of the things I wrote was the year I discovered Twilight I even had my friend draw the apple for me he can't draw human hands otherwise I would have had him do it as well.  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

iJasper Hale

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:19 pm
well last year, for my english class, we had to pick a character from a book, that I identified with, and compare it to myself and I chose Jake DX  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff