Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Monk/Psych Fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Monk, Psych, House, USA Network, television 

Reply Blah, blah blah, blah blah... (Chatterbox)
School Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:02 pm
So, I've started school and I already hate it and I was wondering what the rest of you guys are thinkin about school.

For me, my teachers are WEIRD.
My math teacher treats us like we're 5, my english teacher always acts like she's had way too much coffee, my science teacher is a neat freak, and my history teacher always assumes what we're saying before we actually say it. And she's almost always wrong!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:08 pm
I can't say anything about school yet. I don't go back until next month. I don't even have my schedule yet 'cause the school didn't finish them in time to distribute to the students before school ended xD  

Azure Firefox

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:51 am
Lucky! I barely survived my first week of school xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 pm
xP I probably started summer break after you, though.  

Azure Firefox

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:38 am
Well, the reason I start so early is cause I get a whole week off for Thanksgiving and most people only get like 3 days or somethin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:39 am
Oooh. That makes sense. How many days do you get off for winter break?  

Azure Firefox

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:03 pm
Uhhh. I'm not sure but it's probably around two weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:30 pm
Hmm..I think that might be the same as ours. Not totally sure, though.  

Azure Firefox

Ms Spork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:11 am
School started last monday for me. Place is friggen huge compared to what I'm used to, yet its one of the smallest highschools in the area.

Happily I got into all the classes I wanted. Not sure WHAT I was thinking when I signed up for marching band. There's a very good reason it counts as credit for P.E. @_@

Figuring at where to sit as the new kid is always fun! Haven't got the same lunch period as anyone in my classes who I've actually talked to. Though usually someone notices me wandering around like a lost puppy and invites me to sit with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:42 am
It's good to have friends before the next year of high school xD Makes it less awkward going back.

For me, school starts on Tuesday. I got some okay classes, but one I wanted got full >< So I had to transfer to something else.  

Azure Firefox

Ms Spork

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:27 am
Azure Firefox
It's good to have friends before the next year of high school xD Makes it less awkward going back.

For me, school starts on Tuesday. I got some okay classes, but one I wanted got full >< So I had to transfer to something else.

That sucks. How early did you register?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:51 am
Ms Spork
Azure Firefox

That sucks. How early did you register?
Well we have to register by our English classes, so you don't really get a choice in when you register. During forecasting, everyone goes to the computer lab to put in the classes you want and they usually go in order backwards from the Senior class, so Sophomores and Freshman usually never get the elective classes they want until Junior or Senior year.  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:50 pm
I haven't started school, but I'm actually looking forward to it! I get to see all my friends again, learn new things, make new friends, sing in choir, and tons of other stuff!

Yay for knowledge!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:56 am
Kitsune-chan64
I haven't started school, but I'm actually looking forward to it! I get to see all my friends again, learn new things, make new friends, sing in choir, and tons of other stuff!

Yay for knowledge!

You're lucky you haven't started school yet! I'm about to start my 3rd week of school xp  

cutepupster38

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 am
I start school tomorrow crying  
Blah, blah blah, blah blah... (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games