Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
xXxShugo Chara!xXx(now accepting. And OPEN for posting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:16 pm
every child is born with a Chara (character) that they want to be. Theres an evil company, called Easter, who's planning to turn the eggs of millions of children into X eggs, -dreams that have been broken-. and, by doing that, somehow find the Embryo, a speacial egg that will grant whatever wish its finder may have.

Amu Hinamori, is in the fifth grade. Everyone thinks she's so cool! But realy she's just quiet, and shy about talking. She's a girl who wishes to be herself, just for once, but when your mom buy's your clothing, and makes you look like a super punk, its a hard thing to do.

One day, Amu makes a wish, and over night she lays three Eggs! each one is a Chara (character) she want to be. And is asked to become a member of the Guardian's at her school, that assume the spots of the King, Queen, Jack, and Ace, and Amu becomes the Joker. They're job is to protect the eggs of children, restore X eggs, and beat Easter to the Embryo.

Main Characters

Amu Hinamori:Joker , Tadase Hotori:King (prince), Nadeshiko Fujisake:Queen , Yaya Yuiki:Ace , Kukai Soma:Jack , Ikuto Tsukiyomi (easter) , Utau Hoshina (easter), Yuu Nikaidou(adult, easter).

Main Chara's

Ran, Miki, Suu(Amu's), Kiseki(Tadase's), Temari(Nadeshiko's), Pepe(Yaya's), Daichi sad Kukai's), Yoru(Ikuto's), ?:Utau's(No one knows if she even has one), Nikaidou-sensai doesn't have one.

Character Profiles~

Username:
Name:
Grade(8th grade is the limmit, unless your a teacher):
Appearence(either way is fine, IDC):
Chara?: (This is where you will discribe your chara, if you've found it yet)
Chara's appearence:
Bio:
crush:

Rules!~
1. Stay to the storyline. You don't have to do it exactly, but no bringing Mythology, other Anime's, Book, or anything else it. If its not in the show, its forbidden.
2. They're Elementary kids, and but a few Jr. High kids, Romance should be at very mild.
3.Three Chars' is the max. Only two if non of them are Main's.
4. I will not accept just anyone. The best actor gets the part, therefor the best one's for the job will play the mains.
5. The only swears in Shugo Chara are Damn and Hell. Therefore those are the only ones allowed.
6. No godmodding.
7.There is no killing in shugo chara.
8. PM your profiles to me, they will be posted when they have been accepted, nothing more.
9. Be creative, we want to spice things up while staying in the storyline!!!
10. Use proper grammer, please. So we can understand what your saying.

Have fun!!!! and Arigatou! ^ . ~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:23 pm
~Accepted 'Chara's'!!!!!~

Username: Mobius Nightshade
Name: Raphael Di Cornello
Grade(8th grade is the limmit, unless your a teacher): 8

User Image

Chara?: (This is where you will discribe your chara, if you've found it yet) His name is Arturo. He is always trying to incorporate music into everything, singing at any opportune moment. He sings great arias and operas, and simply adores anyone who shares that talent. Poetic and confident, Arturo is never afraid to speak his mind.
Chara's appearence:

User Image

Bio: Rather shy, timid, and doesn't speak. If he talks, it's either through writing or a Character Change.
crush:

Username: Amu kechero
Name: Ali Kusake
Grade(8th grade is the limmit, unless your a teacher): 6
User Image
Chara?: (This is where you will discribe your chara, if you've found it yet) Her name is Inspi. She's punky, independant and sends a message to all. she knows how to inspire dreams in people.
Chara's appearence:
User Image
Bio: A girl who tries too hard to stand out, she's a 'wannabe'. She wants to inspire, she wants to help. But she finds that her clutziness and softness drives people to think she's lame.
crush: we'll see what happens.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:07 am
Raphael sat under a tree, peering timidly out toward his fellow students. Pulling out a tiny notepad, he wrote Will I ever make any friends? They all seem so happy without me.

Arturo nodded. "Of course you shall! For if they are happy without you, imagine how much happier they'll be with you! A light is no good on its own; it must band together with others, and the darkness of the world will be cleared in their brilliance!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:58 am
Ali walked to school, she currently went to elimentary school, and it was her last year there. She wanted to make more friends this year. But to her horror, as she was walking up the steps, she fell flat on her face. A concert of giggles, finger pointing, and jokes came from the kids surrounding her, and she ran into the girls bathroom, hiding in a stall.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:52 pm
He made his way to the school, to find Ali's fallen body before him. Instantly, his belt buckle turned into a blue spade, and he helped her up. "Are you alright, sweet maiden? I do hope you're unharmed."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:11 pm
"Um... yeah." she blushed horridly as the croud got louder. "Thank you... I'm Ali..."

Her hair pin changed from a butterfly to a guitar, "Whats your name, cutie?!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:14 pm
His belt buckle turned back to normal, and he blushed fiercely, writing down his name on his notepad and showing her. Arturo sighed, deciding to chat it up with Inspi.

"I do apologize for his behaviour. He is rather hopeless sometimes."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:22 pm
Ali blushed as she turned back "I... erm... I'm sorry... I mean... Raphael... Um..." she burried her head in her hands, "I'm sorry..." she ran off.

Inspi rolled her eyes, "whats up with them?" She said to Arturo.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:24 pm
It was then that he noticed Arturo talking with Inspi. After some rapid writing, he flashed the notepad at Arturo. She has a Guardian Chara too! He then grabbed Arturo, and ran after her, his face beet red.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 pm
She turned, seeing him following her, and tripped as she hadn't bothered to stop befor turning. Inspi right next to her as she blushed deeper then him.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:17 pm
He then tripped himself, landing on top of her, blushing even harder. Scrambling to his feet, his scribbled quickly and handed the pad to her.

You have a Guardian Chara too?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:33 pm
She read it, not quite able to read too well for all of the blood rushing o her face. "Y-yes... she's Inspi." She mumbled, lowering her eyes.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 pm
Arturo had finally caught up, Inspi close behind. The little Chara bowed to Ali, twirling his right hand and sending a ripple through his cape. "I am Arturo, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:50 pm
(inspi was already by her...)

She giggled, "I'm Ali.."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff