Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Who thought it was unfair that diva died and saya didnt? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikyogirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:13 pm
i think it was unfair beacuase maybe if diva was treated better like saya she would be good in fact amshel was doing the bad stuff not diva.saya should had went after amshel instead. saya should been a better big sister that she understood why diva didnt really like humans(they locked her in a tower and treated her like a lab rat) and knew that she didnt really deserve to die.

and now because of saya she will never see her babies crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:29 pm
Yeah it's kinda unfair, Diva didn't deserved to be all jail up on the tower, but that's what drove her into madness and she started being a bad person and she deserves to die (lol?).
it's not saya's fault u-u  

wellillbedammed

Ruthless Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:48 pm
Like Hagi-Jes said, being locked up in the tower changed her and she doesn't feel the same way toward humans as Saya does. Diva thought she could do whatever she wanted (or get whatever she wanted) becuase thats the way she had been treated by Amshel. If Diva wanted to eat a person, she could. See what happened to Riku? Yeah it's sad. If Diva had the atmosphere Saya had she wouldn't think that way and there wouldn't have been a conflict between her and Saya.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:30 pm
User Image
It all really boils down to Joel the First being an old jerkface. The whole reason Diva was locked up in that tower was because he wanted to see how it would affect the two girls if one was raised as a human, and the other was left to mature 'naturally'. Personally, I thought Diva's death was unfair, but I was also rather touched by Saya's reaction to her sister's death. It showed that there was a sort-of almost human side to Diva, and that even through the hardships, Saya still recognized Diva as her sister. The fact that Saya had planned to end their race, too, was noble in the fact that she was so willing to protect the human race and those she loved that she would die for it.
User Image

Omnomnom-machine

Bl0odDiva

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:27 am
Yeah, but even if she planned to end their race, she didn't, did she? She wanted to live. Nothing wrong with that. But there was something quite selfish about it for me. Sorry, I never really warmed up to Saya. sweatdrop

Everything that happened to Diva was unfair...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 pm
ya that sucks that Diva dies poor Diva. crying

NOW WERE ALL GONNA DIE burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

jessejhacker

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:03 pm
not really going to die but diva did what she could let her rest in peace and saya was able to see her niece before she went to sleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:46 pm
it was sad but saya didnt want to live because her sister was dead and she lived neutral  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:45 pm
it was sad that diva died but she did killed riku because she was obession on him and yeahUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:37 pm
i do think it unfair but i dont at the same time cuz i agree with all of you on that is was unfair for diva stay at the tower all day and night but saya should of try to talk to diva instead of fighting her own sister maybe then diva whould of not died  

kiekitt

kikyogirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:54 am
Bl0odDiva
Yeah, but even if she planned to end their race, she didn't, did she? She wanted to live. Nothing wrong with that. But there was something quite selfish about it for me. Sorry, I never really warmed up to Saya. sweatdrop

Everything that happened to Diva was unfair...

agreed.^^ I didnt really wasnt convinced that she was sad when diva died.
Also i think the humans were using saya. eek surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 pm
kiekitt
i do think it unfair but i dont at the same time cuz i agree with all of you on that is was unfair for diva stay at the tower all day and night but saya should of try to talk to diva instead of fighting her own sister maybe then diva whould of not died

yea saya could have tried to handle tat situatioin better. She have should tried to understand, compromise, or hear diva out. I think her starting a war was selfish. scream gonk stare  

kikyogirl123

xX Kouei Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 am
i am sad diva died and hate saya for that but i am glad kai stoped saya from killing herself and the babies.... at least divva can live inside of them smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:47 pm
well it was sad that diva died she wanted a family and saya lived on because of her good life and kai did the right thing to stop saya from killing herself because of diva's death  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

sakurablosm

2,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 pm
i agree that i don't think diva should have died, because of what she went through when she was at the "zoo" crying but honestly do you think that she would have stopped killing people if they didn't? i sincerely doubt.  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff