the insanic Uchiha obito!!
36%
 36%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 41

Saint Hallow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:59 pm
I personally say obito is tobi.
THEORY TIME!!
1. Obito gave his LEFT sharingan to kakashi. tobi's mask shows only his right sharingan.

2.obito got really smashed up by the rocks. tobi now wears metal plates all over his body.

3.look at a picture of tobi next to a pic of obito. notice the similarities in the hair?

4.tobi is an anagram of obito, just with an O dropped.

5. madara was born over 150 years before naruto's generation. that makes him approx. 165 yrs old. tobi said himslef its a miracle he survived this long. (because he didn't!)

6.madara has no proof of him being madara. just a story.

7.tobi is quite a playful character. similar to obito.

8.tobi wears an orange mask, simillar to obito's outfit of orange and black.

9.tobi has the ability to teleport, similar to obito's sensei, the yondaime hokage.

10.tobi has no headband with him. obito gave his headband to his teamate, Rin.

11.he recognized kakashi as soon as he saw him. kakashi also gave a look of disbelief as he looked at tobi and his teleportation jusu.

there's my eleven reason to support my theory.

Tobi/obito:11
Tbi/madara:0  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:16 am
I agree with the one above me! TOBI ISH OBITO!!!! RAWR!!! scream  

Yoshi Hiromasa

Sage Of The Succubi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:49 pm
wo, up until now i thought madara was tobi for sure, but all that does make sense, the main reason is because of that rock crushing his body, i din;'t know he had metal plates covering his body. but now i think he's obito more than madara. but how did he survive that?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 pm
i think because he's almost dead, he used his sharingan to survive.
later, he was found by one of the versions of pain, and brought to the akatsuki  

Saint Hallow

Sage Of The Succubi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:50 pm
insanic_lollipop
how could sharingan keep him from dying when a giant boulder is on his right side... my friend says zetsu found him and wanted to train him since he saw potential with the sharingan (he says Zetsu's the only one that can stand Tobi) and that kakuzu stitched him up. although i don't know everything about what he said. or you since i haven't watched anything beyond it's airing yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:45 pm
Dranixger
insanic_lollipop
how could sharingan keep him from dying when a giant boulder is on his right side... my friend says zetsu found him and wanted to train him since he saw potential with the sharingan (he says Zetsu's the only one that can stand Tobi) and that kakuzu stitched him up. although i don't know everything about what he said. or you since i haven't watched anything beyond it's airing yet.

true that. ya, i think your friend's is better  

Saint Hallow

Sage Of The Succubi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:16 pm
how do you know he has metal plates on his body, how do you tell?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 pm
Dranixger
how do you know he has metal plates on his body, how do you tell?

I read the manga on oneanga.com.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/

in chapter 400 - 404, you see tobi without the cloak.  

Saint Hallow

mastashakes94

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:55 pm
obviously tobi is Madara he even sais it himself  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:01 am
Yep Tobi is Obito. xd xd xd xd  

Akito552

Saint Hallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:04 am
mastashakes94
obviously tobi is Madara he even sais it himself

but he has no proof! first post has eleven reasons to support my theory!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:05 am
10...Kakashi was suprised by Madhara's ability's and the fact he had the sharingan,he even thinks "who the hell is he?"  

hailey007

hailey007

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:14 am
Also Mahdara said "I'll play with you KIDS later"
implying that he is older then them and Kakashi and Obito are the same age!(or around the same age if not younger)Plus,Obito has no reason to want to destroy Konaha,and when people say "believe me if you want" they are usually telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:16 am
hailey007
Also Mahdara said "I'll play with you KIDS later"
implying that he is older then them and Kakashi and Obito are the same age!(or around the same age if not younger)Plus,Obito has no reason to want to destroy Konaha,and when people say "believe me if you want" they are usually telling the truth.

1. stop spelling it mahdra its madara.
2. ya, he's surprised by his sharingan ability, but its only up until he uses teleportation that he think who is he.
3. usually doesn't cut it. he says that because ya, "usually" they are telling the truth, fooling us into thinking he's madara.
4. why would madara wear a mask that covers his left sharingan? why not use both? because he has only his right sharingan. cuz he's obito.  

Saint Hallow

Snowlight Silent Night

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:04 pm
i think there r TWO tobi's one is obito other is madara

when tobi 1st appears with zestu til deidara blows himself up while fighting sasuke. tobi is kinda playful and he likes to joke around( kinda like obito) he didnt seem to take anything REALLY serious.

then after deidara dies the akatsuki thinks that tobi died too. then he appears near pein and from then up til now he acts more serious.

i think zestu saved obito and kukaza or someone else fixed him up. then obito didnt want to go back to konoha cause he supposed to have died when the rock fell on him and he must of thought it'll be weird if he returned alive. So he changed hes name to tobi and started wearing a mask.

then madara turned up from somewhere a decided that it'll be a good idea if he were to pretend to be tobi too. cuase madara is like over 100 years old or somehthing soo he should be dead but hes not.

zestu seems to have some part in the tobi thing so he most likely knows the truth bout the tobi/obito/madara thing  
Naruto Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff