Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A or C?
  A Smash Attacks all da way! Charge it up and let 'em have it
  C Stick, quick and nimble and timing just right
View Results

Controllo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:50 am
Great SSBM players use the Smash attack, where either combining the direction and A button, or C stick for a strong and powerful smash that can be the deciding factor in the game

But which do you use? The C stick, the cheat for the smash attacks, which allows you to attack faster but doesn't enable you to charge your attack

Or do you use the A smash attacks, charging your smashes and releasing just at the right time?

[Me, I use the A smash attacks, I just can't use the C stick, but my friend uses the C stick, I always beat him, proves something in that little group, eh?]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:30 pm
that dosent prove anything....only the best have mastered the C-Stick. short hop, C stick, fast fall, L cancel. it's perfect, you cant mess up with what air or ground attack you meant to use.
also, mind games w/ wavedash, run up to them, hit down then down C-stick. much more powerfull than just running up and hitting A, more attack range, and more powerfull. C stick is really good, only noobs say the C-stick is for people who suck.

I use a little bit of both, but usually A. I am just so used to A, it's hard to break the habit. although I do use it to finish off some combos with fox(usually up C).  

felix45

Arakawa-1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:53 pm
I like to strike with more force, so I have to say the A button.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:55 pm
I use both.
I use A fo power and C stick for speed.  

Muffs

Noob

Cenafan320

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:12 am
I don't like the C-Stick (which would explain why I can't beat my friend) but I always use Link and my favorite attack is his rapid stab, it's imposible to dodge if the enemy is against the wall, and make for a great juggling attack. My smashes are all A button and I almost never miss.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:34 pm
I don't bother with the C-Stick... to much time to switch from my thumb at the A/B/XY area... lus I use the XY buttins to jump... the Analog stick dosen't have the right response for me... plus... I go through different modes of the game... I noticed that the C-Stick is disabled in some of them... so I don't use it in tecniques... never know if I'll try it in a area it's disabled in...  

nadir-seen-fire

Sephiroths_kid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:14 am
I use the C-stick quite a bit. It makes for a good surprise attack. Anyways, I mostly use the Up and Down Smashes for everyone, Ganondorf's elbow, and Peach's three side smashes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:08 pm
Well i like to get as much power built up as possible so mostly A but every once and a while ill use the c-stick if i need a fast smash  

Hell_Fox_666

Slifer-san

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:18 am
A because it is a habit now  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:02 pm
i use a because its easier for me to use out of a shffl  

Phantom_Renegade

Gay Bolg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:04 pm
i love useing the B hit from roy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:39 pm
c-stick to send them into the air.  

DarknessAngel214

tennispro317

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:28 pm
c stick is for newbs stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:48 pm
man im so talented, i can use both at the same time, thats how much i play video games, i can master them easily  

Bullet Proof Skin

felix45

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:06 pm
tennispro317
c stick is for newbs stare

wow, just wow. I seriously doubt you have ever played anyone even near decent if you are saying this.  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff