Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:35 pm
Oh wow omg wowoieowow!
How was your first week of school guys?

My first week was awesome, and marching band was a BLAST! Sure we had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning, and maybe we had to stay after school a bit, but overall it was awesome. Today was our first football game (NO I don't play football, I am in the band.) We got to do all sorts of cool stuff, like we got excused from 6th period to go march around the hallways playing the fight song. (It's basically like something that represents school spirit. If you ever did marching band you'd know what I'm talking about. x3) I was so tired since we did it over and over again 6 times... but I had fun nonetheless! And I made tons of friends during both band camp AND the first week of school, so marching band is really looking on the bright side for me.

How about you guys? Playing any sports? Clubs? Teachers you love/hate?
Tell me about it! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:42 am
UGH SCHOOL -hides himself from the fluorescent lights-

Well I really have the BEST schedule out of the whole senior class. I have all the most liked teachers, avoided the hard butts and um all is dandy except the one thing...I have HOMEWORK already WTH D:!

/cry

<3  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:11 am
User Image

I'm a freshman now, but I've made some friends with Seniors <33333.
I play varsity for volleyball and it wearing me out already. XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:51 am
I nolonger go to school. Ha ha ha ha! Wooooo. I'm painting the main bedroom in the flat I'm selling its going from purle to cream so it needs 500 coats of paint my back is killing me!  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:56 am
What's purle?
Or did you mean purple?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:50 am
the actual school was pretty good mrgreen
but my social life hasn't been that great. scratch that, my friends are amazing. my boyfriend and I broke up so my first week was cruddy in that area.

BUT! I'm a SENIOR now! whoooooo!!! I swear the freshies are getting shorter and shorter every year gonk they're like midgets!  

Neiina

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 pm
I don't actually go back to school until this tuesday, but I went to the Open House thingy last Thursday, and my first impression is that I like all my teachers... the only thing I don't like is that My first class is on the 2nd floor, my 2nd class is in the basement, and my 3rd class is back on the 2nd floor gonk all.. those.... stairs...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:29 pm
School won't start until Thursday here. Not that I go, but I do help with homework.  

Salmay
Captain

Rubican

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:01 pm
I already got suspended. x:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:22 pm
XIII - Key of Destiny
I don't actually go back to school until this tuesday, but I went to the Open House thingy last Thursday, and my first impression is that I like all my teachers... the only thing I don't like is that My first class is on the 2nd floor, my 2nd class is in the basement, and my 3rd class is back on the 2nd floor gonk all.. those.... stairs...

think of it this way! all the wonderful exercise! you'll have these awesomely toned legs that everyone will envy! biggrin

@Flappert - shame on you!  

Neiina

Rubican

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:32 pm
IT'S NOT MY FAULT. gonk

People just shouldn't start what they can't finish. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:36 pm
sometimes things are better to be left unfinished. less of a mess that way, yes?

smile how long are you suspended? just a day?  

Neiina

Rubican

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:08 pm
Nahh. Three. I'm such a rebel. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:58 pm
three days of suspension? and you're in what? 8th grade? gonk what on earth did you do?
on the bright side, it's only 8th grade. missing a few days of school doesn't hurt you yet.  

Neiina

Rubican

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 pm
I got in a fight. My school has this ridiculous policy that you can't even defend yourself if somebody's beating the crap out of you. Apparently you're supposed to walk away and get an adult. neutral  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff