Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
What do you think...? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think SM is going to continue MS?
  Yes...she has to!
  No....*sobs*
  Uhmm who cares...(me: i cant believe you)
  I like chocolate...and polls!
  We can only hope
View Results

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:37 pm
What do you think about the whole MS leak?
this is where u can voice your opinions
one of my friends think is a media ploy
idk im extremely upset
i was almost in tears (angry and sad)
think about it you will never be able to know how Edward felt about Bella the time he brought her to the field.
i cant believe someone would leak something this important
and ruin it for her loyal fans
i support Stephenie
and hope she realizes how many people love her and her writing
i hope along with many others taht she decides to continue writing MS
but until that decision is made we can only show our support for her
no matter what biggrin
and if she doesnt continue to write it
what part are you going to miss from Edwards POV (point of view)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:51 pm
I think she will finish it, she just needs to calm down and realize that it isn't her fans fault that some a*****e out it on the internet.

What i really want to know is how he felt in the airport when she wasnt there O.O and now i might never find out gonk  

The88YearOldProstitute v2

Hallowed Pumpkin

13,525 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:03 pm
I think she will finish it, she just needs to calm down and realize that it isn't her fans fault that some a*****e out it on the internet.

What i really want to know is how he felt in the airport when she wasnt there O.O and now i might never find out gonk

yeah i hope so
and i wanna know what he felt like all those months when he had left her
p.s i love ur coco and avi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:20 pm
Mistyflower

yeah i hope so

omg, same here.. but even if midnight sun was published, that part wouldn't be in it because thats in new moon....if i'm thinking of the same part you are... sweatdrop

and thanks lol your avi is pretty awesome aswell razz  

Hallowed Pumpkin

13,525 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:14 pm
Mistyflower

yeah i hope so

omg, same here.. but even if midnight sun was published, that part wouldn't be in it because thats in new moon....if i'm thinking of the same part you are... sweatdrop

and ur avi is pretty awesome aswell razz

why thanx
im hoping that she does every book from edwards pov
cause that would be uh-mazing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:38 pm
As much as I want Stephenie to finish MS, I think she should take all the time in the world to focus on herself and her family. Maybe this was a blessing in discuise for her. She's been doing so much...BD, The Host, The Twilight Movie, directing a music video for Jack what's his face, the tours, and promos, and MS on top of that!

Seriously guys, leave her a lone for a while. some people are saying how horrible she is for putting it on hold, but maybe she needs to BREATHE for a few months.

Whenever she wants to finish it is up to her. She shouldn't quit, just have some time for herself. That's one thing we can do for her for all of you who are like, "What can we do to support her?"

Respect her descison. ^_^  

Aqua Anjel

Hallowed Pumpkin

13,525 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 pm
Mistyflower
Mistyflower

yeah i hope so

and ur avi is pretty awesome aswell razz

why thanx
im hoping that she does every book from edwards pov
cause that would be uh-mazing

OMG that would be awesome O.O!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:56 pm
Aqua Anjel
As much as I want Stephenie to finish MS, I think she should take all the time in the world to focus on herself and her family. Maybe this was a blessing in discuise for her. She's been doing so much...BD, The Host, The Twilight Movie, directing a music video for Jack what's his face, the tours, and promos, and MS on top of that!

Seriously guys, leave her a lone for a while. some people are saying how horrible she is for putting it on hold, but maybe she needs to BREATHE for a few months.

Whenever she wants to finish it is up to her. She shouldn't quit, just have some time for herself. That's one thing we can do for her for all of you who are like, "What can we do to support her?"

Respect her descison. ^_^

yeah ur rite
mayb she'll write more after a break
shes probably overwhelmed  

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:52 pm
She really does need a breather. All this stress isn't healthy. *is about to repeat herself from other posts*.....I believe that once all of her stress is gone, and her mind is back to a peaceful state, that Edward and Bella will come back into her dreams and tell her that she must finish Midnight Sun and publish it; because Edward's story must be told. It would be almost exactly like how Twilight began! I KNOW, I sound like a broken record for repeating that over and over again.....but I truly DO BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:01 pm
The88YearOldProstitute? Really, you? Cool, another rad GDer in this guild. cool [off subject, sorry]

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:27 am
Twilight Lolita
She really does need a breather. All this stress isn't healthy. *is about to repeat herself from other posts*.....I believe that once all of her stress is gone, and her mind is back to a peaceful state, that Edward and Bella will come back into her dreams and tell her that she must finish Midnight Sun and publish it; because Edward's story must be told. It would be almost exactly like how Twilight began! I KNOW, I sound like a broken record for repeating that over and over again.....but I truly DO BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN!!

i honestly believe that as well...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:21 pm
The one thing I reallyyy wanted to read in Edward's perspective was the whole Airplane scene. Like when Bella runs away from Alice and Jasper and when Edward realizes where she is when he gets off the plane.  

Jellycones

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:48 pm
I think shes just stressed and betrayed and overwhelmed at the moment and when she has the time to relax and smell the coffee again
then maybe she'll finish it
i dont see how she could bring herself to abandon the book completley  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:51 pm
Duuude.

Who chose "Who cares" ??

xD

Mrs Joe Trohman

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:09 am
wow.. total blonde moment... but SM and MS are the same letters only reverse... now i know Steph must have had the same reaction when she noticed... like "hey, thats is my innitials in reverse... coooool"

i know this doesnt have to do with the topic.... im just saying...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff