Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Twilight Flower
Welcome!!!! Post here first!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:46 pm
Welcome everyone!! You are now apart of the Twilight Flower family!!! Tell us about yourself and have fun and relax!!! =]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:57 pm
yaya, whatever, isn't everyone the same? blah

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

alice_lolita_sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 am
Hello! Me is alice desu! I LOVE anime and internet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:24 pm
Haha! Call me Loli! I love anime, manga, reading, the internet and making new friends! <- well sometimes... I can be nice and kinda random at times, but that doesnt mean that im not annoying at times and like teasing my friends! especially Baka she's fun to tease. Well want to know anything else about me just ask me. :] Oooooooo!!!!! And thanks for inviting me Rinjii!!! =]  

catty_gothloli_21
Vice Captain

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:40 pm
Hey guys!!!! thanks for joining!!! =] and no problem Loli!!! hahahah =D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:38 pm
rinjii-chan
Hey guys!!!! thanks for joining!!! =] and no problem Loli!!! hahahah =D

Lol. No problem rinjii! X]  

catty_gothloli_21
Vice Captain

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 pm
Whoot!!! hahaha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:52 pm
catty_gothloli_21
Haha! Call me Loli! I love anime, manga, reading, the internet and making new friends! <- well sometimes... I can be nice and kinda random at times, but that doesnt mean that im not annoying at times and like teasing my friends! especially Baka she's fun to tease. Well want to know anything else about me just ask me. :] Oooooooo!!!!! And thanks for inviting me Rinjii!!! =]
Loli Thas Mean Ur A Meanie Head. I Remember When U Were Teasing Meh When I Went Through That Im Afraid Off Blood Thing..

Ne Ways Bak To Wat This Was Fer. Names Gem. Alice An Loli Call Me Baka-chan Or Baka -Meanie heads- stare . I Love Manga an Internet O Yea An Music blaugh  

get-st0ked
Crew

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:14 pm
Kyonkichi X3
catty_gothloli_21
Loli Thas Mean Ur A Meanie Head. I Remember When U Were Teasing Meh When I Went Through That Im Afraid Off Blood Thing..

Ne Ways Bak To Wat This Was Fer. Names Gem. Alice An Loli Call Me Baka-chan Or Baka -Meanie heads- stare . I Love Manga an Internet O Yea An Music blaugh

WHOOT!!! Welcome Baka!!!! hahahaha ya they are a little mean!!! lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:20 pm
rinjii-chan
Kyonkichi X3
catty_gothloli_21

Um.... C-can I Please Not Be Called Baka Please?!?!  

get-st0ked
Crew

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:26 pm
Okay, sorry about that haha, well then what do you want to be called?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:30 pm
rinjii-chan
Kyonkichi X3
catty_gothloli_21

hehe. But i like calling you Baka! :[ Im still calling you that. Oh yeah i remember that blood thing!! hehe that was fun. Oh Rinjii you can call her Kyo obssessor! :0  

catty_gothloli_21
Vice Captain

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Silver Kai Ken
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 pm
catty_gothloli_21
rinjii-chan
Kyonkichi X3
catty_gothloli_21

hehe. But i like calling you Baka! :[ Im still calling you that. Oh yeah i remember that blood thing!! hehe that was fun. Oh Rinjii you can call her Kyo obssessor! :0

hehehe okay!!! hahahaha, ya I had a very crappy day today sad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm
rinjii-chan
catty_gothloli_21
rinjii-chan
Kyonkichi X3
catty_gothloli_21

hehehe okay!!! hahahaha, ya I had a very crappy day today sad

Awww. Why was it crappy?? Mine was okay.  

catty_gothloli_21
Vice Captain

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Twilight Flower

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash