Reply Techniques
Fox Combos? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tnt3316

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:47 pm
does anyone know how to do combos with fox?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:52 pm
erm, I can do some combos, but they all come naturally to me. If you want to learn some infinates you can look around on google, but I think they are all too hard to even get started, and aren't really worth the time or effort.

although, I do this one combo with the shine that works on some characters. I run at them, shine, press up really fast to cancel out the lag from the shine, shine again, jump again, and do Nair (this usually has them off the edge if I start in the middle of Final Destination)

it's kinda hard to do perfectly, but even if you mess up you have pleanty of time to recover, because within the time you do any of those moves the other person is still unable to do anything, which is why I kinda like it.  

felix45

felix45

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:54 pm
oh, and waveshine, but that is really really hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:01 pm
i like grabbing the oppenant throwing them down then hit down b right away then hit up b to finish them off  

skyman10

Gay Bolg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:31 pm
ummm.....o useing the smash kick (not the one that goos down) than runing to them and using the flying kick (runing, A) than use the really fast move (right/left, B) than geting uncer them as they fall thats whean u use the up,A kick than if they are not dead use the up,B.
that should do alot of damg 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:07 pm
[If you've gotten down the distance of his >+b attack, you can do his dash and end up right under the enemy. (A grapple then upwards throw works well, too.) From here smash up. Careful about the opponent recovering before he hits the ground. Then after the attack goes through, gage the time. Jump up above your opponent as he comes down and direct the Fire Fox attack downward. Unless your opponent is really good/lucky, they won't recover quick enough if you pull it off right.]  

Diet Chaud Valentine

Imadud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:28 pm
Fox is a great caracter to make perfect combos, like throw the enemy down(R+down) and do maximun speed(B+left or right) and the enemy just annot scape the rath f the foxspeed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:17 am
My favourite combo is to use Fox and link up all of his C-stick attacks.It works quite well if you're familiar with Fox.  

Fox J. McCloud

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:11 pm
Well to tell the truth I think it depends on the situation. And trying to name all the combos might take forever. Like for example you can dash, dash-cancel, waveshine, then from there you can SHFFL drill into another waveshine and then an up smash. See there is a lot of them so its hard to name all of them =3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:48 pm
Inverse drillshines to upsmash combo FTW!!!
http://files.filefront.com/Mofo_Combos_Fox_to_Marth_Infinite_Inverse_Drill_Shine_to_Up_Smash_Finisher/;4902045;;/fileinfo.html

up throw ---> jump ---> shine
dthrow to utilt to upsmash
etc. there's too many  

divine_chaos_demon

Keaton Koujou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:17 pm
i know a move i think i made myself.

b up then kquickly down on yr enimies.the fox comet.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:50 am
this is my favorite finishing move. they need ot be at about 100 damage and u grab throw directly up then jump up to them and do up+a I have yet to see any of my friends get out of it. cool  

XxDTAxX

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:34 am
XxDTAxX
this is my favorite finishing move. they need ot be at about 100 damage and u grab throw directly up then jump up to them and do up+a I have yet to see any of my friends get out of it. cool
air dodge then DI away from you cool  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:37 am
Argh, I forgot what it was called... Um, I think It's Fox Illusion, and if your keep using that at your opponant by dashing back and forth, they might have a hard time getting at you.  

NekkyoMaster

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:31 pm
im pretty sure its called the champ combo
dash attack->utilt->uair and laugh as your opponent is stunned  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items