Submit

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:34 am
User Image
A worn and dusty cobblestone path leads you around to the side of The Castle. The always looming dark woods somehow quiet in a hush, almost reverence in it's silence. Or perhaps from the fear of waking the dead. A light mist creeps at your feet, snaking it's way round your ankles like a ghostly serpent intent on tripping you in it's damp coils. Through the haze, you see ornate cast iron gates surrounding an old cemetery next to the ruins of what appears to be a once gorgeous little chapel. It's base yawning in a silent scream of it's destruction. The huge gate looms over you as you enter and walk through, it's ancient and rusted designs twist and curl into almost skeletal hands that either urge you on, or shove you out. It's not a place for the faint of heart. The grass has given way to mosses and lichen, briers and brambles. They reach out to snare you in their clutches as you brush by. Large marble statues of many graves haunt the landscape. They mark and watch over where Lords and Ladies, Nobles and various other past inhabitants of The Castle now lay. Most are covered in the dank mustiness of time and age, weathered with neglect and the elements. A few large family Crypts stand. Huge doors close in on neatly lined rows of coffins in the little catacombs. Layers of dust shrouding everything in placid hue of deathly gray. As you near the center of the cemetery, kicking past rotted bunches of flowers, forgotten and strewn bits of mementoes from loved ones long since gone, there lay a dark pond of brackish and still water. No ripples can be seen on it's inky surface, and it seems as if the stepping stones leading to the small island in the middle are almost floating above the surface as if scared to touch the liquid. Looming up from the center of the island is a black onyx tomb. Therein lies horrors that even the darkness trembles from.
The air is still, but yet the icy fingers of death caress your cheek, as if asking,
"Do you dare?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:38 am
............I wish........to put in a few .........headstones, I suppose you'd say..............  

Raiden the Ancient

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:54 pm
*walking around the graveyard, admiring the gothic architechture(sp?)*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:09 pm
*See's all the names on the graves* wow a lot of people died... *hops from tree to tree*  

[Taki-chan]

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:24 pm
*stops and looks at a tombstone with an epitaph on it*

Chris Williams
1/17/88 - 3/9/04
A friend, joker, intellegent,
caring, and a great person

cry I'm gonna miss ya man cry  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:30 pm
Heros_are_Overrated

Chris Williams
1/17/04 - 3/9/04

He sounds like me. mrgreen  

silent_eric

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:18 pm
Jameson Garret Walker
4/21/69 - 6/14/03
A friend, father, and SEAL.

May his soul find peace among the heros of past.

....goodbye, Chief.......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:44 pm
Chritine sits on the ground with her back against one of the gravestones. She flips through the pages of her book rather boredly. Go figure, I'm bored while being surrounded by vampires.  

Christel_of_Chiron

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:18 am
silent_eric
Heros_are_Overrated

Chris Williams
1/17/88 - 3/9/04

He sounds like me. mrgreen
yeah, ya'll would've been good friends  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:37 am
*walks though the graveyard somewhat humming to myself*  

DarkElmo

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:13 am
*sitting at the headstone he stopped at, remenising  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:04 pm
this is such a dreary place...  

Raiden the Ancient

Emperor v2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:28 pm
*steps out of the shadows* This is fun... *pops out of the graveyard and acts like a zombie*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:31 am
As she leans aganist one headstone she looks at the one in front of her. "most of these are worthless people......." she traced the outline of the name on the stone. She then got up and slowly walked away letting her hands slide across the tops of the head stones.  

Chocokitty25

Emperor v2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:40 am
Chocokitty25
As she leans aganist one headstone she looks at the one in front of her. "most of these are worthless people......." she traced the outline of the name on the stone. She then got up and slowly walked away letting her hands slide across the tops of the head stones.

*hears a scratching noise coming from in back of him and slowly turns around* Intresting i dont think i've seen her around but this could be fun. *And sits on the head stones looking at her.*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff