Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m33p01

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:36 pm
~Rules!~
~Follow the Gaia ToS!
~Kepp it PG-13!
~No killing off characters without permision!
~No turning characters into vampires without permision!
~Have fun!

~Characters~
Bella-
Edward-
Alice-
Jasper-
Emmet-
Rosalie-

Jacob-
Seth-
Leah-
Sam-

Teresia Carter- Aradia Helevorn
Alanna- Dark_Rose_Aeris
Aiden Uley- rocker_gal226
Molly Trulia- m33p01
[[You can be the originals, or new characters!]]

~Profile Skeletons~
Username:
Character Name:
Race:
History:
Diet [Vamps only]:
Personality:

[[If you wanna be an original character, just ask! No need to post a profile when everyone already knows the character! Unless you wanna post a profile!!!]]

~Plot~
This is the story of what happens in Forks if Edward never left!!! Does Bella marry Edward in the end? Does Renesme come into the story? What happens to Jacob? What happens if Victoria comes after Bella and the "werewolves" (shape-shifters) aren't in on the battle? Remember, this is kind of like a re-write of New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn!!! HAVE FUN!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:58 pm
Can you post a plot, please? Something that makes this RP different from all the others?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

m33p01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:30 am
complex_ity_
Can you post a plot, please? Something that makes this RP different from all the others?
I added a plot to the first post! thanx for the tip! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 am
((i'm willing...))

Name: Teresia Carter
blood: 1/2 Native American (Algonquin) and half Caucasian.

User Image

Personality: Quiet and distant at first and often comes off as being cold. but in reality she is a great friend and can look past many faults to the person inside which makes it almost impossible for her to hate. She is normally even tempered but if you do upset her look out. she is not the type to back down from something she believes in. she is defenctive, wise and slightly mysterious added to the fact that she's observant and her mind works in strange ways.

Looks: she is strictly native American with long dark brown hair and has honey colored eyes above the high plains of her cheekbones. the only thing that makes her obviously not full blood is her extremely pale skin. she could be mistaken for a Indian taken by a 'cold one' in her 5ft6in tall, athletic build (although not hard). but her defined angular features, and pouty lips make her face very expressive.

Short Background : Teresia lived with her mother in a big city in New Hampshire and after being jumped 3 times, dealing with her house and nearly being shot in a drive-by she had, had enough. her father died when she was young so she went to live with her uncle in La Push, who is a Quileutes. she goes to school in forks for a advanced education that she only half cares about. but she is prone to do things that involve music (she plays violin and piano and also sings and dances), writing poetry and theater but on a rare occasion she does modeling although she don't enjoy it much.  

Aradia Helevorn

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:00 am
sounds interesting!
Username: Dark_Rose_Aeris
Character Name: Alanna
Race: Half-vampire
Appearance: User Image
History: was created through the love that a now dead vampire man and an also dead human woman shared for each other. When her mother died, her father was devastated. Unfortunetly when he was trying to get food and clothing for his child, he was attacked in his distraught form by other vampires who had thought that he had created an immortal child. Alanna was found by a female vampire, named analise, who had shared the same coven as alanna's father and knew the situation so she was brought up by her.
Diet [Vamps only]: prefers human food but likes blood all the same.
Personality: short-tempered but usually very nice and happy... however she suffers from moodswings upon the mention of her being a half-vampire... laughs at EVERYTHING  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:17 pm
((so are we waiting for more people or what?))  

Aradia Helevorn

m33p01

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:05 pm
Aradia Helevorn
((so are we waiting for more people or what?))
more preferably... but if someone wants to start my pro. will be up asap!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:56 pm
((kk i'll start))

It was raining like it did almost everyday, being so in creditably close to Forks. The car ride had numbed her mind as the hum of the motor numbed her ears. Not that she wasn't gone already. She had no where to go now that both her parents have gone 6ft into the ground and she was left to her uncle on a reservation called La Push. It made no difference to her though. She knew that she would loathe it like she had everywhere else. In a way she was happy to be leaving home but in others she was not. Like she'd have to drive all the way into Forks to go to school because she was in advanced placement back home and they didn't have such things on the Rez. Still she stared at the stone cold sky with an empty expression. Tomorrow is school, pry my own personal hell.

And now it began as the purr of her car sputtered and spat in protest, tires rolling to a hault just before the La Push boarder. Teresia Carter tapped her foot on the bumper of her 76 Trans am, with the hood up on the road, she realized that she had blown the head gasket and it was going to be expensive to replace. She rolled her honey colored eyes as she slammed it closed with more force than nessesary. She put her head on top of the cool metal surface. "I just get here and this happens..." she mumbled in her smooth voice as she had half a mind to drag all her luggage down the road 4 blocks to her uncle's house. perhaps she should have towed her motorcycle herself even though it wouldn't cope well with the rain. cause draggin her things would include passing all the driveways, looking like an idiot, which she would have preferred to avoid at all costs. La Push was already getting on her nerves.  

Aradia Helevorn

m33p01

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:51 pm
Username: m33p01
Character Name: Molly Trulia
Race: Vampire
History: She was saved by Carlsile when she fell in love with a vampire, and became pregnant, of course the father stole the baby and she's been trying to hunt him down for decades!
Diet [Vamps only]: Inbetween Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian!
Personality: She is sweet, loving, caring, and smart, but she can be dark and anti-social at times...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:54 am
Username: rocker_gal226
Character Name: Aiden Uley
Race: Werewolf
History: Aiden left La Push when he was five after his mother died and he got asthma and went to live in Chicago with his father. After his father died in a car crash when he was 14, he was forced to move back to La Push and live with his brother Sam.
Personality: quiet, keeps his mouth shut, gets angry when you get on his nerves.  

rocker_gal226

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:07 am
((kk 2 vamps 1 human and 1 wolf. 3 girls and 1 guy. i think i got that strait now))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:55 pm
Can we post now?  

rocker_gal226

ElvenAngel81

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:08 pm
[[Could I be Bella? I'll post a profile later, if I can manage to get a good one from my head, but everyone knows her character(I hope razz )! ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:52 pm
I had so here it is again...

Aradia Helevorn
((kk i'll start))

It was raining like it did almost everyday, being so in creditably close to Forks. The car ride had numbed her mind as the hum of the motor numbed her ears. Not that she wasn't gone already. She had no where to go now that both her parents have gone 6ft into the ground and she was left to her uncle on a reservation called La Push. It made no difference to her though. She knew that she would loathe it like she had everywhere else. In a way she was happy to be leaving home but in others she was not. Like she'd have to drive all the way into Forks to go to school because she was in advanced placement back home and they didn't have such things on the Rez. Still she stared at the stone cold sky with an empty expression. Tomorrow is school, pry my own personal hell.

And now it began as the purr of her car sputtered and spat in protest, tires rolling to a hault just before the La Push boarder. Teresia Carter tapped her foot on the bumper of her 76 Trans am, with the hood up on the road, she realized that she had blown the head gasket and it was going to be expensive to replace. She rolled her honey colored eyes as she slammed it closed with more force than nessesary. She put her head on top of the cool metal surface. "I just get here and this happens..." she mumbled in her smooth voice as she had half a mind to drag all her luggage down the road 4 blocks to her uncle's house. perhaps she should have towed her motorcycle herself even though it wouldn't cope well with the rain. cause draggin her things would include passing all the driveways, looking like an idiot, which she would have preferred to avoid at all costs. La Push was already getting on her nerves.

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces