Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
I Don't Care--New Song--Out Today! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:41 pm
http://www.friendsorenemies.com/web/foe/journals/falloutboy/entry/2962681/?R=601471753&signin=1

New song.

Thoughts??  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:56 pm
Oh.
My.
God.

Wickedness. xD

Lovely. And in every Fall Out Boy I always look for that signature sound/lyric/beat. And I found mine in this song. Have you found it?

Mrs Joe Trohman

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:18 pm
This song is awesome. I cant wait till the cd comes out!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:25 pm
OMG YES. heart It's so dark and groovy. Who knew Patrick had such a sick beat up there in that angelic head of his? twisted  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Z OMG

Omnipresent Elder

13,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:19 am
Oh my, I love it.
It's so different to anything FOB have done before but... still retains the FOB essence... if that makes ANY sense.
It reminds me of something... but I'm really not sure what exactly.

The only thing I am aware of is that this is a wicked tune and will definitely be on my Uni playlist =D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:54 am
DaziLi
OMG YES. heart It's so dark and groovy. Who knew Patrick had such a sick beat up there in that angelic head of his? twisted

everyone has a sick, twisted beat up there, even sweet angelic Patrick.
ANYWAY.... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SONG, OMG. O_O and i can relate.  

Eksdee XD

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:26 pm
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
AHHHHHHH! I WANT MORE gonk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:19 am
This song is AMAZING. And so darn catchy! I love the chorus...and also the line, "not a chance, but a heat wave in your pants." WTF Pete? XD
It's beautiful; it really is. This album is going to be a GREAT week-early birthday present. ^-^

Jocelyn Black

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:53 pm
Jocelyn Black
...and also the line, "not a chance, but a heat wave in your pants."

lol See, that's what I was talking about, partially. The Fall Out Boy "essence." That line or lyric or beat that is just so Fall Out Boy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:58 pm
*is dancing to it as we speak* Jesus! It's addicting how catchy it is! Mmmmmmmm, now this is classic Fall Out. whee  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:29 am
Mrs Joe Trohman
Jocelyn Black
...and also the line, "not a chance, but a heat wave in your pants."

lol See, that's what I was talking about, partially. The Fall Out Boy "essence." That line or lyric or beat that is just so Fall Out Boy.

i know, its just one of those things that grip certain people. *is one of those people*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:54 pm
I'm pretty much in love with the song and it got me even more anxious for the album =]

When I saw it was posted on their site I pretty much died. It's amazing.  

wrungxOUTxrainbowz

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:03 am
So the pictures are slowly leaking out from the shoot for the video. You can see what they're up to on their FOE account. Personally, I don't know about you, but anything that involves a Pete mask and a mime doesn't sound good...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:41 pm
one thing about this song....
When I first heard my first FOB song (Sugar, We're Goin' Down), I was completey super obsessed. After two years or so, I still loved them, my favorite band was still FOB, but my completely super obsessiveness dies down a bit. I listened to this song.............and now I am completely super obsessed again. ^_^ <33333333333  

dattebayoDaniC

Jocelyn Black

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:08 pm
So the video is loosely based on professional wrestling, a fact which makes yours truly incredibly excited. (Yes, I like wrestling. What?) I squeaked and woke my roomie--that's how happy I was. I shall link you all to the Buzznet article, because I can. Ignore the part where Pete implies people boo The Undertaker. Because they don't. NO ONE does anymore. The man's a legend. (Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. *sweatdrop*)
The video is also inspired by the Mission: Impossible films. That's another place the masks come in.

Read the article here!

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces