Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
bleach.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:43 am
i seriously dont know whether to continue watching this series or not!!!! i watch till ep26 n its freakng boring already!! all he for 10 ep, he still haven't rescue the girl yet!! but i still want to watch when h bcome more powerful.....argh!!! should i continue watching or what?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:40 pm
yes it happening to me, I alredy watch 135 ep, and i don't want to continue watching, but is iteresting the serie  

Marv Seishi

LM444

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:46 pm
i am at episode 80 ,because i watch it on tv, but even when it boring i still good because i want to find out how ichigo controls the hollow with in him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 am
i saw eps after that when he became more powerful n agree that its interesting but darn, cant it go at a faster pace than this?! lolx xp  

crimsonsky91

HimeHinata

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:51 pm
It's really good, but sometimes it goes soooo slow. I think it is worth watching, but I myself haven't watched it since the recent fillers... I only love the main story line. So you should continue watching it, you can skip the fillers if you want though....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:51 pm
It's kinda like Naruto. Why don't they just skip ahead already? Filler episodes are not fun.  

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

alvhinne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:32 pm
its getting interesting and cool... i cant wait the release on 3rd season box set... xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:05 am
which parts r the fillers?? i know there is a ridiculous ep where its abt the ppl in the real world that r his sisters. n they were like forming a grp to kill the hollows or something....  

crimsonsky91

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:50 am
I stop watching the show but I read the manga which is much quicker I think, though it's pretty boring right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:41 am
i want to read the anime as well but too lazy to read it n cant really imagine the fights so normally i watch action animes n read the non fighting ones  

crimsonsky91

alvhinne

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:54 pm
crimsonsky91
i want to read the anime as well but too lazy to read it n cant really imagine the fights so normally i watch action animes n read the non fighting ones

like kinda me... xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:06 am
hahaz icic^^
good to hear im not the only one^^  

crimsonsky91

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:45 pm
i do both and indeed the manga is faster and stays with the story line anyone seen the grimmjaw ichigo fight?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:14 pm
yes, pretty good, i must say when grimmjow and shinji fight its a different story!!  

Organization13_Larxene

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:16 pm
no doubt about it...but i cant help but wonder what became of grimmjaw after the fight and his "accident" with noitora  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff