Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Classic - Old - Independent Movies
The "Wizard Of OZ" and "Return to OZ"(contains spoiler info) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 am
I love the Wizard of OZ 1939 and so do alot of ppl i know...... I Like the 2nd too....
I loved in the 1st one mainly when she first get to Oz and all the little ppl and the town with the colours and all of it. lol. It was soooo much work to make this movie sooo much strife.....

the 2nd Oz
i watched it recently......... its just kinda annoying that judy garland was more a teenager acting a little girl on the 1st one,

but on the Return to Oz 1985 they had Fairuza Balk who was really young... I like Fairuza Balk but yeah just the fact the ages changed.
I Think it was weird how the characters looked(scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, and Tin man.
I thought the idea with the Evil Princess was cool though with her different heads.
And I did like the new characters and how the chicken saved the day lol

Emerald City - Wizard of OZ 1939

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:25 am
Overall I think the 1939 Movie was better

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

kt_tashee_xoxo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:18 pm
I didn`t even know they had a movie called Return to Oz. Hmm, I`m going to have to watch that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:44 pm
The Wizard of Oz ROCKS biggrin  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:45 pm
The Return of Oz is pretty kewl too biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:47 pm
I'll just say The Wizard of Oz and Return of Oz both rock biggrin  

Ursaula

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:37 pm
Wizard of Oz was a kickass movie but i like the video cassette when it first came out due to the fact it had the suicide scenes in their if you guys watch closely it was awesome also watching it with pink Floyd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:14 pm
xTx Monty xTx
Wizard of Oz was a kickass movie but i like the video cassette when it first came out due to the fact it had the suicide scenes in their if you guys watch closely it was awesome also watching it with pink Floyd
thats not sumthing id want to see  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:59 pm
devilsmokinangel
xTx Monty xTx
thats not sumthing id want to see

Yeah..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:17 pm
on the disc of specail features there is soo much interesting stuff... They wanted to use shirley temple as dorothy ... they thought Judy was fat and not pretty enuff!!!!!!!! man back in the day there were hell picky....

and all the munchkins !!!!!! it was the 1st time soo many little ppl every say soo many other little ppl in there lives.... So alot of friendships were made. hehehe little ppl clans biggrin  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Flow3r_Child

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:49 am
i love the scarecrow in the 1st one  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Flow3r_Child
i love the scarecrow in the 1st one
yeah hes my fav out of them .. I loved if only i had a brain and i always get that song stuck in my head for hours  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 am
My favorite is the lion on the first one, he's all like rrrruff xD it's so cute ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:15 pm
Ursaula
My favorite is the lion on the first one, he's all like rrrruff xD it's so cute ^__^

yeah when he;s tryin to be tuff its pretty funny. and then dorothy gets mad at him for pickin on toto

I LOVE TOTO biggrin  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:22 pm
I love To To too ^_____^ He was sooo cute, but in the starting of the first when the neighbour wanted to kill him sad I was like NOOOO POOR DOGGY!!! sad  
Classic - Old - Independent Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff