Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Charmed ( may contain spoiler info) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:16 am
OHHHH man I loved charmed............ I was soo gutted when prue left though she was my fav.............

The Halliwell manor was a mean house i use to love it toooo. I thought leo was hot.

OHHH i miss it so much

what u like about and who u like the most???

Phoebe Piper and Page

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:27 am
I loved Pru. I thought she was the best. Plus, she had Andy and I thought he was a real cutie. After she left though, Piper became my fav. I was never too much into Phoebe. And I really didn't care for Paige. She scared me with any other hair color besides black.

Oh, and Cole. My goodness, Cole was so effing cute. I was so sad when he finally died.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:54 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I loved Pru. I thought she was the best. Plus, she had Andy and I thought he was a real cutie. After she left though, Piper became my fav. I was never too much into Phoebe. And I really didn't care for Paige. She scared me with any other hair color besides black.

Oh, and Cole. My goodness, Cole was so effing cute. I was so sad when he finally died.

agree agree agree Dont forget Paiges Lipsticks!!!!!!

Cole Is a hotter i still catch him on n** tuck Christian  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:59 am
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

agree agree agree Dont forget Paiges Lipsticks!!!!!!

Cole Is a hotter i still catch him on n** tuck Christian

I've only seen it like once or twice. I saw this one snippit of it on youtube with him and Mario Lopez in the shower. That was kind of a beautiful scene.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:12 pm
so what happened in the end to the charmed ones??? They took other forms like different ppl altogether aye!!!!!! If thats it they Culd start it up again but they wont allysa millano ( ?? Spelling) was a really snooby b***h apparently and thats why shannon left!!!!!

BOOOO Allysa  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:42 pm
I really didn't like Prue. She seemed so demanding on the show and she really was actually. When they took their pictures for Charmed, she always wanted to be in the middle. Anyways, I love Leo's story in the series. It was always so interesting to me. The thing I didn't like was the ending.  

AZNangel715

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:02 am
AZNangel715
I really didn't like Prue. She seemed so demanding on the show and she really was actually. When they took their pictures for Charmed, she always wanted to be in the middle. Anyways, I love Leo's story in the series. It was always so interesting to me. The thing I didn't like was the ending.

thats why i liked her LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:29 pm
i liiked piper and cole  

rose316

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:04 pm
me and 2 of my mates use to think we were the charmed ones (well we liked the idea) I was Prue cos i was the oldest YAY..... best powers tooo YAY.....

I thought phoebe was borin with her powers  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:09 pm
i liked phobe and piper.. i didnt like pru so much.. i heard she was the snob and thats why she was off the show  

srestar

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:17 pm
she left because her and allysa were at each otheres throats all the time whats wrong with being a snob??? If i was famous i wuldnt want ppl comin up to me all the time either Id be anther snob then if thats what u wanna call it  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:54 pm
I don't think i'd like people coming up to me all the time either but that girl had issues with everyone. During the original 90210 a lot of the cast also had issues with her. It was said that she was out of line.. and although everyone tried to get along with her.. there would be random explosions coz she was so arrogant. Idk, if you like her that's cool... We don't know her personally so we cant really judge her but she just has a track record of not getting along with anyone.  

srestar

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:55 pm
I use to love shannons show scare tactics man that was funny  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm
only saw it once but did not think it was very good  

rose316

rose316

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:35 pm
piper is my favorite i really liked the one where she turned into mother nature  
TV Shows

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff