Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
if gaia were to have twilight items celebrating the movie... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexander Mercer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:48 pm
ok i want to know what you would want FROM TWILIGHT on gaia...i want the apple....and um....sparly skin.....and EDWARD!!! ok but seriously what would you want and how would you want it equipped (held in arms, ...etc)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:43 pm
I think the apple, and the ability to make your skin sparkle is a pretty good idea.

Mrs Joe Trohman

Outside_The_Lines

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:27 pm
Sparkly Skin
Or a cracked baseball bat  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:54 pm
I'd kill for a Cullen Plushie.....or maybe an Edward Item...like music notes....or a mini piano....or maybe like a mini copy of the book XD....  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

mitsukakecat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:27 pm
the cullen crest would be awesome smile i would want alice's choker  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:36 pm
yeah I'd want some cullen crust too lol  

kgirl1992

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:39 pm
The pizza with a bite taken out of it - for hands

Maybe James' jacket from the movie -as a top

The lemonade bottle Bella had the day she had lunch with Edward - for hands

They said they were doing a flashback scene so maybe some flashback clothes

A mini Volvo or rusty red truck or Charlie’s police cruiser or Tyler's van or an M3 Turbo

BILLY'S WHEELCHAIR!!! Does Gaia even HAVE one??? Not all people can walk! (I can but still) -as an item

Like you said the crest but with all versions - as an item for all the types

The eyes red and gold - for the eyes (we have items like this but not exactly or so I've seen and anyways they are EXPENSIVE!!!) - As an accessory or item

Bella's prom dress - as a top

Alice’s prom dress - as a top

Like you said the shiny skin - as an accessory or item covering the whole body's skin (see the last item in this list as it somewhat relates to this)

Maybe the painting of the Volturi and Carlisle in Carlisle's office as a background or as a picture for Gaia homes

A big velum tome from Carlisle’s office - for the hands

Maybe the whole Cullen family (like the celebrity date item)

Maybe a little background of some of Alice's visions

Charlie’s fishing pole with a fish or without one (the fishing poles now aren't equipable I don't think) - for the hands

Maybe a background of Bella’s nightmare with the red wolf on one side and the Edward-nightmare-vampire on the other side

A background of the meadow

I think they might be including Emmett’s bear story in the movie so maybe the bear as a celebrity date-type item (like a person to the side only it’s a bear)

action blur you now like someone took a picture of someone and dragged the lines of one side making it look like they are going so fast it is a blur - as an accessory or item whatever they decide

A Wuthering Heights book - for the hands

A first beach background (sorry a lot of background ideas I know)

Jacob and Bella's log - a side item

A driftwood bonfire - a side item

A tree background (yes another by the way I don't like backgrounds very much so I am just letting these ideas out)

Blood on the mouth (maybe a tad too graphic) (I don't know what this would be considered accessory maybe?)

A cafeteria tray (with an option for food or no food) - for the hands

Edward’s jacket - for a top

Bella’s blue blouse - for a top

Carlisle's medical chart - for the hands

Bella’s x-rays (either time) - for the hands but the image is visible

Desert background (sorry another one)

Laurent's dreds (from the movie) - for a "hat"

Victoria's fur-shoulder-drape-thingy (from the movie) although I think it looks stupid - for a top

Shattered glass fragments as a background (sorry *wince*) and yes there was a MC like this but they look like crystals not glass

James’ video camera (I think there are only digital photography camera's now but I'm not sure) - for the hands

Blood-type testing card XD - for the hands

James’ bite mark - for the hands (duh! XD)

a white sheen that covers all the body’s skin making it paler (there are stockings with black toes and a black top but sheer white in the middle so something with a similar affect to that) - as an accessory or an item they can decide but I think it would be an accessory like a tattoo

That’s all I can think of for now and that took a looong time to think of but I want to help put out ideas... oh and the white sheen to make avatars paler without the vampire potion is my favorite idea even though my avie is so pale it wouldn't show

Oh and this post has been spell corrected so if you think it looks different it is  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:29 am
Kari Twilight Mist

action blur you now like someone took a picture of someone and dragged the lines of one side making it look like they are going so fast it is a blur (as an accessory or item whatever they decide)

a white sheen that covers all the bod's skin making it paler (there are stockings with black toes and a black top but sheer white in the middle so something with a similar affect to that - as an accesory or an item they can decide but I think it would be an accessory like a tattoo

Your whole list is awesome Kari! I love the idea of the action blur!
The pale sheen they have already - it's sort of pale purple- but it's expensive: the final evolution of Alruna's Rose has it.

My favorite is the sparkly skin and I also like the apple.
How about a flip up cell phone, silver wrapped presents we can hold in our hands, or a baby Reneesme (ditto)?  

Emerald Healer

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:43 am
i think the apple
andd
sparkely skin
would be awesome

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:25 am
I personally think that having a figure of Edward or Bella or any of the Cullens next to your avatar; sort of like the Lusty Scoundral figures.  

La Beaute

eternity of twilight_22

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:38 pm
wat about cars for a background??(like celebrity date and u can pick one of the cullen cars from any of the books!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:23 pm
La Beaute
I personally think that having a figure of Edward or Bella or any of the Cullens next to your avatar; sort of like the Lusty Scoundral figures.

I actually hope they never develop an item like this one. The image Gaia came up with would never match up with peoples' personal expectations of Edward - I still don't like Rob as Edward in the movie - plus The Lusty Scoundrel did not turn out so well as an MC, even less so than Celebrity Date.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:53 pm
Emerald Healer
Kari Twilight Mist

action blur you now like someone took a picture of someone and dragged the lines of one side making it look like they are going so fast it is a blur (as an accessory or item whatever they decide)

a white sheen that covers all the bod's skin making it paler (there are stockings with black toes and a black top but sheer white in the middle so something with a similar affect to that - as an accesory or an item they can decide but I think it would be an accessory like a tattoo

Your whole list is awesome Kari! I love the idea of the action blur!
The pale sheen they have already - it's sort of pale purple- but it's expensive: the final evolution of Alruna's Rose has it.

My favorite is the sparkly skin and I also like the apple.
How about a flip up cell phone, silver wrapped presents we can hold in our hands, or a baby Reneesme (ditto)?

thanks! biggrin ... I like those items but they would have to be given out when/if (oh please be when not if pleasepleaseplease!!!) the other movies come out ARRRGH!!! NESSIE DOLL I WANT YOUUUUU!!!! but yeah that would be sooo sute X3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 am
Personally, i think that the idea of having the Gold and Red eyes would be amazing. I completely disagree about the sparkly skin though, Gaia would just muck that up. Along with the Cullen figures next to the avatar, like Lusty Scoundrel. I think the Apple is a good idea aswell, along with the Cullen Crest. But i don't think i'm going to try and ask that much of Gaia, otherwise they'll just ruin the item and no one will be happy with it/them. 3nodding

I REALLY hope that they do this though. I don't want Twilight to go un-noticed by the other citizens of Gaia who are un-aware of the existence. ninja

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

[ . J o e l l e . ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:35 am
I would say Bella's Bracelet, that will not be in the movie though.
Anything with the Cullen Crest would be nice, or a big apple or something.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff