Welcome to Gaia! ::

SOS Brigade (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Fan Club)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Haruhi, Fan club 

Reply SOS Brigade Reports (Ghost Stories, and other weird stuff!)
Ghost Stories! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

that_aly82
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:55 pm
Here you can talk about weird things that happened around you or ghost stories that you've heard.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:41 pm
this isnt a ghost story but I do love to tell stories soooo. here goes!

Once there were two girls(twins). It was Halloween night.
They lived on an old territory known as Kooky Doodles.
It was right next to the Kooky Doodly Cemetary.
They decided to have a party for Halloween.
Tonights the big night!! one of the twins, Alice said.
Yeah I know! Janet said back (twin)
So the guests arrive one by one all dressed up in elaborate costumes. They were all scary too!
The twins oohed and ahhhed at every one. There were goblins,werewolves, vampires, frankensteins and many more. There was only ONE freakishly huge scary costumed person there.
They were dressed up as GIANT GREEN EGGS AND HAM!!
As the legends went, if one person were to dress up as giant green eggs and ham, they would be selected by sir kookles to perform the dance of DOODLING DEATH! and when the clock struck twelve, that person would die. Then a sheep would appear and madagascar alll the living cockroaches on earth, but ohh no! EVERYONE LOVES COCKROACHES!
So the clock struck twelve and the costumer dropped dead. BUT then DUN DUN DUN!!! A KILLER CLOWN APPEARED WITH A HERD OF CHEESE EATING BLOODY KNIFEY-FURRED SHEEP! THEY ATTACKED EVERYONE THERE!!! and, anyone who ever reads this story, is DOOMED to be kicked in the butt by the bloody sheep and be forced to serve them cheese ever hour of every day for all eternity while being pricked with needles
N  

Dah_Cherr_Cherr
Vice Captain

that_aly82
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 pm
You had to post that? I hate stories that end like that. especially w/ the clown. they scare me, but other than that that was pretty bizzarre.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 am
Obviously no one has posted on this for a while, but I know someone who claims to have seen a ghost.

We were at my grandparents house, and everyone was in the kitchen about to have supper. Well this kind of relative -he's not really related, but he comes by a lot- saw a little girl running down the hallway into a guest bedroom. He followed her, thinking it was just one of us grandkids. When he got there though, no one was there. So yeah. That's it.  

Sea_Glass47

The Amazing chinchan

High-functioning Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:28 am
i've never seen a ghost myself, however when my little sister was about three, she used to point at a wall in our house and insist that their should be a door there. she olso spent a lot of time talking to what we all thaught to be an imaginery friend. After a while the details my sister were giving us about this person were becomming far to detailed, asspecialy for a three year old, so my father made inquiries in the local village. It turns out that all the information was exactly right, and the person in question used to live in our house, though she had died 26 years earlyer. oh and on decorating the house several years after, we found a doorway plastered over, where my sister said it should be.

well if all ghosts were as cute as Aisaka Sayo chan, Iwouldn't mind seeing one  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:26 pm
Well,I don't believe in ghosts,so I don't really believe scary stuff like this.

Okay,here goes, my mom was at a friends house one night.She was playing with her and her friend said that there was a witch next door that could make giant bees and dancing trees (Oh...I rhymed!) Anywayz, mom said that she didn't believe that cheesy tale, and suddenly, a huge bee came flying through the window.And mom ran out of her house and tried to run home, but she saw trees moving infront of her.

Anyway,point is, no one believed her,and frankly,I don't either,it's too...real.

Oh,and this other one about my grandparents, my grandmother was coming home day, and she claims to have seen a little boy in the doorway, apparently,some rich family lived there once, and then, pennies started dropping from the ceiling.

Oh,and theres another one,last one though,I have an application to finish,anyway, my mom was rocking me while I was a baby in a rocking chair once,and then she went to put me to bed,and the chair continued rocking though no one was in it,my mom thought it was my grandmother.

Aquos Brawler Bri-chan

that_aly82
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:28 pm
honestly, for me to believe in ghosts, I'd have to see one. I've never seen one before, but a lot of unexplainable things have happened in my house. One night i was talking to cherri_gurl_94 online and it was midnight and I hear the sound of glass banging against each other. I just ignored it cuz sometimes the dishes fall from their place, but 5 min. later i heard the same thing only louder! I went to the kitchen and saw my mom's glass cup rolling back and fourth on the table.

And one day when my friends were sleeping over, we were talking about creepy stuff and horror movies, then I started telling them this one story that happened to me involving my backyard (different story). We were all looking outside and it was pitch black; I was telling them about this noise I once heard. And I told them that whenever I look outside i feel that somethings going to jump out at me and hit the screen door, and all of a sudden this BAT flies across the screen door! It was so quick and my friend screamed "IT'S JASON!!!" At first we weren't sure what it was, and then we decided that a leaf coincidentally fell off the tree, but we were talking about it two weeks later and we realized that if a leaf falls off of a tree it wouldn't fly 15mph straight across, it would slowly float down, and we all decided it was a bat.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 pm
okay okay okay... sry i would love to read your ghost stories, but i never read anything very long... in a post...

My scary ghost story is, every time in my 4th grade girls bathroom, everyone would here banging when they were in stalls. The banging would only stop when you opened the stall or if someone else came inside. Then, when no one was in the bathroom, when people passed by and stuff, you could here creaking in the other girls bathroom. Everyone was very spooked out about it cuz no one was ever in the bathroom when you were in there... even now we talk about it. WHAT WAS THAT THING???? ANY CLUES ANYONE????  

S E V N - 3

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

PastelJellybean

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 pm
Does anyone else think that show the othersiders is fake? I don't think any of that stuff could really happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:37 am
Lol, that crap on CN is probably fake thus why I refuse to watch it, but they have this area in New Orleans, where I think it was 2 or 3 kids were hit by a train, well it was rumored that anyone who drove over that track would have their car instantly kill on them, me and some friends decided to test that theory, and with me as crazy of a driver I am, I wanted to break the law while doing so >_>, basically going as fast as I could over the track to see if the vehicle would kill, well we got over there, I revved the engine up a few times and once we crossed the damn track, everything in the car shut off, including the lights, which was a sign that the battery cables came undone..., so yeah a pretty much tightened on battery cable somehow became loose just as we crossed the track... irony right? But, now we know why they don't use that road much anymore :s... Btw, New Orleans at night, around the cemeterys has to be one of the most spooky places in the world lol, especially with all that Voodoo s**t >_<  

Foxy Yukashi

9,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

undead ninju557

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:39 pm
i don't consider this as a ghost story but. i think i saw a ghost..just last night!!
well, i woke up really early in the morning(so i guess it wasn't last night!!) anyways, i stared at my doorway and i saw the outline of a person!! i know it wasn't parents cuz there would've been light through the door!! plus my lamp was on when i went to sleep(yeah i sleep with a light) (don't hate)SO, that's my story  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:44 am
ok this is my ghost story. okay so i have one of those rolly computer chairs that spin too,and at night it creeps me out because at like 12:00 or later, you have hear is spinning.yeah creepy rite?and then when i put stuff on my desk it disapears.like one time i put my necklace on my desk so i can go to sleep,but when woke up it was gone.then the next day it was there.So yeah theres my ghost story.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

that_aly82
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:46 am
- c r u c a t i o u s - oh wow that is creepy. I know how schools get creepy sometimes. I don't get what about them gets so creepy. It could be that your school is next to a road or something? But I don't really know an answer to that.

SweetAlthaea -Yeah it's an entertaining show sometimes but I do think some of that stuff is scripted.

Foxy Yukashi - Wow I've never heard that legend, that really is creepy. Something like that happened to my friends near the old asylum by my house. They tried sneaking in and when nothing happened they started going back to their car and the car wouldn't start and fog started rolling in. It was pretty creepy.

undead ninju557 - Oh wow, I've never seen that but I've heard of it happening. And it was gone just like that?

Otaku_Panda-Chan -Man, that's scary. My pillow has gone missing like that. Then I came back into my room a few hours later and it was under my other pillow like nothing happened. I just wonder.. Where do they go?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:43 pm
I was doing some dishes and my mother was using the computer. While I was washing, i felt something on my shoulder and I heard someone whisper. "Help me..." I can't describe the voice, but it sounded like a person and I'm sure it wasn't my mother...then i went to the bathroom and again I heard the whisper again. After I plead "please do not come to me anymore." it stopped.  

Krshia

Waffles

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Millionaire 200

ayreel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 pm
once i went camp and this girl amost sared me
she said that she felt a goust but it was just the wind exclaim exclaim and this was real exclaim  
SOS Brigade Reports (Ghost Stories, and other weird stuff!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games