Your opinions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:57 pm
This is the place where you will post your own personal Opinions on this guild. Theirs no right or wrongs, its all opinionated  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 pm
More Action XD  

NepetaLeijonX3

5,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 pm
Ok, and how would you like this to take place? an action filled rp maybe? or maybe just a place to spar?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm
i have an opinon YOU STOLE THE OPINON IDEA FROM MY CLAN ... and i mok with that and also we need more ppl that get on reguarly i suggest we invite at least one person every week one person we know will be a good addition to the guild  

latuf
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:39 pm
i think we should make a RP scedule or something soime time were all on so we can rp like beasts and wer eall on to rp in the rp in stead of waiting a full day to get a respones like "he ran up beside her "what??" he said" i mean its kinda aggrivating right i thing i might take charge with that seeing as im a VICE CAPTAIN (lol i feel so powerfull) but we should do something like that i could scedule some of my rps???  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:41 pm
We need people to use more spell check!
Oh and perhaps the need for roleplaying OOC forum so we can chat about our roleplays propose perspective roleplays and the like just a thought.  

TimeParalysis

BALTHlER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 pm
What Macou thinks

1.A gaia towns hangout so we at least know where to go

2.More events, I mean who ever the mod is for events sucks

3.More members

4.Yaoi ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm
1.Um we could use my house or something like that ill ask sukie
2.dont look at me i Rp and Art
3.working on it
4. YES!!!! I COMPLETLY AGGREE!!!!! MOAR YAOI FOR GREAT JUSTICE  

latuf
Vice Captain

BALTHlER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:35 pm
Your
a**
On
It

X3 I im incharge of events, and at the moment I made an account, and trying to make money for house decorations.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:53 pm
i think who evers house we use should havelike a big round table or something to make it feel more a official lolz like a table and some busniss stuff ya know lolz im totaly serious ill even do it if i have to on the days ment for meetings ill clear my house and just put a big table in the middle  

latuf
Vice Captain

BALTHlER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:35 pm
um, what about a exchange forum...and a zomg forum, or a aquarium forum. Ill pay for the zomg forum if you want.:3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:21 am
more violence a place to spar  

Requiem_Dragon

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:15 am
latuf
4. YES!!!! I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!! MOAR YAOI FOR GREAT JUSTICE

...I wouldn't be able to yaoi-roleplay with you. I know you in real life and it would be awkward.

By the way, I'm not special enough for you to call me back ever? What's up with that?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:21 pm
DarkSlayerofDragons
more violence a place to spar

that could be like a roleplay, where theres a room where you fight anyone you want for no reason, it could even be a practice place so people can tell you about yur rp character about what they like and how you could imprve.

Example: Gawra quickly blocks the daggers thrown at him with his sand, which were fas enough to startle him. As soon as he had caught the daggers he had sent a fist made of sand at his opponent which was the size of a charging rhino.

Then his opponent would say for example-

Due to being part chameleon he immediatly turned invisible and dodged the charging fist, and threw a invisible dagger so that it would pass his ear making his enemy tink he was closer than he was.

(Nice character power however you could try to make yourself easier to hurt otherwise it's close to godmodding and is just a wate of a time)  

BALTHlER

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 am
My opinion on the Guild is that it's a fun place to be and pass time. I, personally, write fanfics often. Which is sort of like roleplaying only you're playing by yourself. ;3;

Maybe we could have a fanfiction area?

Announcment Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces