Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Guitar Hero Anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:49 pm
I wanna know different ways to play Guitar Hero, and how other people have tried playing it razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:50 pm
My sister said that I must be amazing because I can play guitar hero with no sound and listening to another song on the radio or something. Is that amazing? I don't really think so.  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:51 pm
I've also tried playing it with my toes, tongue, head and elbow. How about you guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:26 pm
Ursaula
I've also tried playing it with my toes, tongue, head and elbow. How about you guys?

Wow thats pretty hot. I'm on expert with my tongue by the way haha jk. As for listening to another song, thats pretty skilled but you really don't need to hear the song to beat it. Kinda like DDR where you just follow the arrows or in this case, notes.  

Trichromatism

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:27 pm
I tried playin it once but I sucked lol but i do ike it.......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:47 pm
Trichromatism
Ursaula

Wow thats pretty hot. I'm on expert with my tongue by the way haha jk. As for listening to another song, thats pretty skilled but you really don't need to hear the song to beat it. Kinda like DDR where you just follow the arrows or in this case, notes.

Lmao lol, I can go on hard on my tongue as long as I have no double notes lol razz and yeah, I find it easy like if I don't like the song I just listen to something else and play it so yeah xD  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:48 pm
devilsmokinangel

lol the more you practice the better you get ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:02 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
nah id rather just play games I dont like singstar games much either I thought i culd sing til i played that LOL  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:21 am
I've never played it though I really want too. Looks wicked. I need to find friends who are video game junkies. lol

But playing while listening to another song is pretty skilled, at least I think so. Go you! cool  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:26 pm
The game is actually really addicting and it is really popular in America. It also started a bunch of spin offs such as Rock Band.  

Trichromatism

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:49 pm
I saw a commercial for that and was like, "Oh mah gawd, biters!"

Is it made by the same people at least? If they did they wouldn't be biters, they'd be milkers.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:34 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
nah id rather just play games I dont like singstar games much either I thought i culd sing til i played that LOL

Lmao xD ouch, that must suck razz  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:35 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I've never played it though I really want too. Looks wicked. I need to find friends who are video game junkies. lol

But playing while listening to another song is pretty skilled, at least I think so. Go you! cool

Thanks ^__^ lol you should play it sometime though, it's loads of fun ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:37 pm
Trichromatism
The game is actually really addicting and it is really popular in America. It also started a bunch of spin offs such as Rock Band.

Yeah, Guitar Hero I and II most Canadians never knew about, then when Guitar Hero III came out it was like, oh there's a I and II? lol It was funny. I've never tried rock band though, I might try it sometime smile  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 pm
my older sister hates Vid games but i caught her and her fiancee playin it and she was gettin mad with it lol .............. but yeah i had a go it was ok but id rather run around and shoot ppl (GTA games)  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff