Submit

did you like breaking dawn?
  yea
  no
  kinda
View Results

mochiblob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 pm
i totally love this book, but it was a little too happily ever after... I would totally reccomend this book but I want your opinion on it!!! heart heart rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 pm
I totally love the book. There is only one problem with it though. Seth doesn't have anybody he imprinted on. And I think should have imprinted on some lucky girl becuse he is so cute and adorable. I may have been on team Edward but Seth needs a team and i'm on that team. I have come to love Seth. Even if he isn't a vampire.  

Saline Everwood

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:19 pm
I loved it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:30 pm
I loved the book! It was so awesome. I liked how there was jacobs POV in the story, it made me giggle.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:55 pm
Saline Everwood
I totally love the book. There is only one problem with it though. Seth doesn't have anybody he imprinted on. And I think should have imprinted on some lucky girl becuse he is so cute and adorable. I may have been on team Edward but Seth needs a team and i'm on that team. I have come to love Seth. Even if he isn't a vampire.

I agree. 3nodding Also I kinda wanted Renee to know about Renesmee as well, not just Charlie but oh wells. Breaking Dawn has to be my second favorite book and then Eclipse. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:50 pm
Dark_Legend94
Saline Everwood

I agree. 3nodding Also I kinda wanted Renee to know about Renesmee as well, not just Charlie but oh wells. Breaking Dawn has to be my second favorite book and then Eclipse. :]

I'm serious. Is Renee left in the dark of all of this?

Oh and to set my opinion out once more: Breaking Dawn was the least of my favorite out of the series. Wouldn't say it's the best book ever written nor say it was the most worthless book ever. I didn't like it at all, but I still read it 'cause it's Stephenie, no matter how much I disliked just about every aspect of the book.  

La Beaute

Seeker in the Night

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:51 pm
I thought that it was really awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:31 pm
I heart It!
whee  

TenshiElfy

Catastrophe Caitlyn

Ruthless Partier

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:27 am
Love love love loved it! The description coming from Bella about her transformation was amazing but, made me cry  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Loved it! <3  

covo

DurACKooluh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:05 pm
I dont think it flowed in with the rest of the books that well.
but it was verrrry amazing, unexpected.

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:17 pm
I love this book!!!!!!  

hkkpfwg96

Sweet Chocolate Bunnys

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:22 pm
I didn't like the Bella being pregnant part, but Renesme is so awesome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:11 pm
Defintely the best book out of the series 4 me. Then Eclipse, then Twilight, then New Moon.

But I say that BD was the best book ever written! biggrin biggrin  

xXTwilight4LifeXx

KCO_rocks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:08 pm
I loved Breaking Dawn...
I wish that Seth imprinted on someone because he was awsome. I am so happy that he joined Jacob's pack instead of Sam's. I dont understand why Bella didn't visit her daughter before she had sex with Edward after their hunting expedition.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff