I just saw the stupidest Twilight AD ever. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:02 pm
Have you been seeing Twilight ADs aroound? Myspace there's a, "Which Twilight character are you?" quiz. But, I just saw one that made me mad. It was right here on gaia, too. It had bloody teeth with fangs AND a bat. It also said, "Are you Team Edward? Yes or No?"

Made me mad. I kind of laughed though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:07 pm
I have been seeing them everywhere. I'm kind of immune to it now, though. Bahaha. A new one popped up on my screen the other day, and I was sending my friend a message...and when I hit sent I finally noticed it was a Twilight Ad! It was totally depicted as something other than the book/movie...so I didn't really see it right away. xD  

Jellycones

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:15 pm
Oh ma God.

I watched interview with a vampire on sunday night, and I couldn't help but judge all the vampires on there. Like they cried, and they were cut in half by a sickle, and they burned in the sun and slept in coffins. And they BLED BLOOD. The whole time I was like 'Vampires don't do that!'

Stephenie's ruined the whole genre for me, lol.

But that's totally stupid. If you're going to make a Twilight ad or banner or whatever atleast do it right! Stupid, incorrect 'fans' . . .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:28 pm
Bah. I just can't really enjoy Twilight like I used to. It's way to popular... it's not the same as it used to be. For me anyway.  

les lunettes

Riceycake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:37 pm
Maybe I've been living under a rock, or haven't been on Gaia for a long time, but I haven't seen any Twilight ads besides the promotional posters o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:51 am
I'm with Ricey on this one. I haven't seen any dismal attempts for ads on Twilight  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:13 am
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Oh ma God.

I watched interview with a vampire on sunday night, and I couldn't help but judge all the vampires on there. Like they cried, and they were cut in half by a sickle, and they burned in the sun and slept in coffins. And they BLED BLOOD. The whole time I was like 'Vampires don't do that!'

Stephenie's ruined the whole genre for me, lol.

But that's totally stupid. If you're going to make a Twilight ad or banner or whatever atleast do it right! Stupid, incorrect 'fans' . . .

actually, it's just the movie thats like that really. in the series the vampires can be broken apart but their peices actually search for eachother and re-attach themselves. and when they cry, they cry blood because blood is the only thing they consume. it's really weird. plus not all of them can burn in the sun, it depends on how old you are and how strong your blood is. and coffins are just useful to keep the sun out. they don't always do that either. ah well here i go prattling on about another vampire series. sorry i love anne rice too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:06 pm
ugh..oh yeah, i see those everywhere. They are REALLY annoying.
TWILIGHT RINGTONES (pshh, what ringtones? it's a book[other than the ONE opening song thing that's out])
EDWARD T-SHIRTS
TEAM EDWARD OR TEAM JACOB?
are some that are on my screen right now razz  

vanny_jae

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Whoever the heck designed that ad must have never read the books. I couldn't help but think he was an idiot.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:52 pm
Never in my life have I come across these ads, but would it be a bother to post up some examples?  

La Beaute

Jellycones

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 pm
La Beaute
Never in my life have I come across these ads, but would it be a bother to post up some examples?
The next time I see one, I will print screen it and post it in here :]

...that is if I remember sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:28 pm
La Beaute

I tried finding the one I was talking about that was stupid. But I found the on Myspace. :]

User Image  

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

La Beaute

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
La Beaute

I tried finding the one I was talking about that was stupid. But I found the on Myspace. :]

User Image

I feel like comitting mental suicide. O.O That is a horribly drawn ad. (I like the text though)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:21 am
ugh those make a make twilight look stupid some one should shoot the guy who made them  

X-Freiheit93-X

Twisted Creativity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:03 pm
*Laughs* I saw some of the MOST dumb quizzes ever. I found them from MySpace adds. They have no respect for Twilight T.T They made me laugh though, in a "I hate who ever made this" way xd  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff