Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Board Games Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Board Games
  Fun
  Lame
View Results

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:55 pm
I love board games well gotta be in the right mood. But one of my favs was Ka'plonk it was wicked

Who else likes them and what ones u like?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:58 pm
I love board games too biggrin my fave one was *thinks* it was by cranium but I can't remember the name D: I'll find it out tonight maybe and tell you tomorrow lol razz I also liked Clues.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:18 pm
ohh cranium looks wicked as i havent played it!!!! i use to love catch a phrase... and pictionary  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:44 pm
Love board games! My fav would have to be Monopoly, naturally. But no one here wants to play with me. I have to wait til my best friend or cousin comes over to play. Or until I go over to Lovely's.

Also love Scrabble.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:48 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Love board games! My fav would have to be Monopoly, naturally. But no one here wants to play with me. I have to wait til my best friend or cousin comes over to play. Or until I go over to Lovely's.

Also love Scrabble.
LOL yeah i like monopoly tooo and i no one wants to play it with me well i normally only got me bf soo yeah gutted lol. but yeah i love it I like being banker .. i use to cheat all the time too , use to  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:16 am
Used to? I still do! That's why I'm always the banker. lol  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:44 am
lol nah dont cheat no more lol thats nooo fun biggrin
another i use to play is hands down that was cool  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:02 am
It's fun to see if I can get away with it, which I do, everytime. lol But I cheat for them, too. I slide then an extra 100 bucks here and there, when they're not looking. I'm just that good.

What's hands down?  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:19 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
It's fun to see if I can get away with it, which I do, everytime. lol But I cheat for them, too. I slide then an extra 100 bucks here and there, when they're not looking. I'm just that good.

What's hands down?
HAHA yeah i use to do that all the time .. then i relised it was just to easy lol ppl are oblivious lol... but yeah i use to cheat for the ppl i wanted to win if i was out lol!!!

and hands down was like a card game with a thing in the middle with 4 different colour hands... and everyone was a colour or something... its been freckin years so i really cant member that well  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 am
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

What's hands down?
HAHA yeah i use to do that all the time .. then i relised it was just to easy lol ppl are oblivious lol... but yeah i use to cheat for the ppl i wanted to win if i was out lol!!!

and hands down was like a card game with a thing in the middle with 4 different colour hands... and everyone was a colour or something... its been freckin years so i really cant member that well

lol When I play it's only 2 people. The last time I played in a group was literally years ago.

Nope never heard or played that. When you mentioned something about different colors all I could think about was Uno.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:46 am
Uno is awesome i love that i love card games too...
i use to play alot with groups of ppl until i moved up here. cos my dads family well his mrs has 3 other kids so its those 3 plus my dads 2 lol so its like 6 ppl if they all played lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:47 pm
devilsmokinangel
ohh cranium looks wicked as i havent played it!!!! i use to love catch a phrase... and pictionary

Yeah biggrin lol I have the kids style for it, I like the ones where you get to draw and run around the house trying to find stuff for it ^__^ it's fun to play biggrin  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:48 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

Also love Scrabble.

I use to never like Scrabble but now I love it, but when we moved we got rid of it D: so now I don't get to play it any more D:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:50 pm
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

Also love Scrabble.
LOL yeah i like monopoly tooo and i no one wants to play it with me well i normally only got me bf soo yeah gutted lol. but yeah i love it I like being banker .. i use to cheat all the time too , use to

My mom was always the banker when we played 'cause my sister was afraid of money then and I didn't know wot to give people and wot meant which thing and stuff D:  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:52 pm
devilsmokinangel
Uno is awesome i love that i love card games too...
i use to play alot with groups of ppl until i moved up here. cos my dads family well his mrs has 3 other kids so its those 3 plus my dads 2 lol so its like 6 ppl if they all played lol

I've never played Uno, but I know wot it is from all the commercials on tv lol.

I love playing card games ^__^ like 31 and solitaire and rummy and stuff biggrin I love those games ^____^  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff