Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
One on One Fantasy Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:42 pm
I haven't done a fantasy in a while and I feel like doing something. I just want a normal suburb, but a girl has a foreign exchange student or something with powers. As the story goes on, she'll sorta inherit some powers. ^^ Anyone interested?

Name:
Dominant or Dormant?
Pic:

Name: Sofia Langares
Power: adoptive muscle memory and telepathy
Dominant or Dormant? dormant
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:11 pm
[I'll do it].
Name: Willis Sky
Power: Can levitate and has Telekinetic Powers.
Dominant or Dormant? Mostly Dormant
Pic: User Image

[You Start]

BlueSparker

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:23 pm
((Yaysies ^.^ let' start))
Sofia was sitting in her home, waiting for her mother to bring the new exchange student. She wondered what the girl, she hoped it'd be a girl, would be like. She smiled a bit, closing her eyes and imagining what kind of activities she'd share with the girl.

Her mother, a rather young looking woman with soft auburn hair, looked at Willis. "So, its Willis, right?" she smiled, trying to strike up a conversation with this boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:41 pm
" Yes Ma'am" replied Willus politely. "Thank you for inviting me into your home. I promise I won't be a burden to you and your family". replied Willis, trying to make a good impression on the family he'll be staying with.  

BlueSparker

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:35 pm
She smiled, "No need to be so polite," she said reassuringly. "I hope you'll like your stay... you'll just love my Sofi!" she smiled lightly at him, then focused on the road.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:36 pm
Willis blushed a little. "Sorry." Apologized Willis. "Sofi? Is that your daughter?" asked Wiliis."What's she like?"  

BlueSparker

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:40 pm
"Hm..." the mother leaned back a bit, "She's sweet most of the time, but..." she paused, waiting for his response.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:43 pm
"Seems like a nice girl. I hope we'll get along." replied Willis. "How old is she?"  

BlueSparker

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:45 pm
"Sixteen, just your age!" she replied cheerfully. She dearly hoped they'd get along...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:51 pm
"GREAT!" Yelled WIllis. "I hope she's nice. I hope we have alot in common. Im more excited and nervous then ever!" exlaimed Willis.  

BlueSparker

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:54 pm
The woman chuckled, "She's nice, she's nice." she pulled into the driveway, turning off the car and getting out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:58 pm
"Wow. this house is incredible. I hope I don't get lost" said WIllis as he followed Sofi's mother.  

BlueSparker

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:01 pm
"Its not that hard," she smiled, opening the door. "Sofi!" she called out.

Sofia poked her head into view, smiling, "Oh, hey!" she got up and went in, "I'm Sofia."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:04 pm
"Hiya Sofi. My name is Willis. Im the exchange students that's going to be staying with you for a while. I hope we can get along!" replied Willis.  

BlueSparker

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:10 pm
She smiled, "Nice to meet you! I'm sure we will!" she looked at her mother, who was shuffling out the door again.
"I'll be back in a bit hun!" her mother exclaimed as she left.
Sofia looked at WIllis, "so, you want a tour of the house?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces