Reply The Vampire Castle
~The Bath House~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:27 pm
Large columns rise out of the tile ground every few meters seperating the large pools from one another. This is the inside. The walls and tiles are made from gray and blue ceramic and plaster. The columns are fixed with glaring dragon heads, mouths pouring steaming hot water on command into the large baths below. It is open air...

....but if you were to go to the south exit of the Bath House and walk down a covered stairwell, formed from the rigid stone and soil that made up the hill, to the hot springs where the bath house drew its water, you would find a much different scenario.

The stench of wilderness is around, and around the bath, a large pool formed from the wearing down of stone throughout the centuries, tall fronds spring from the ground, covering the bather from view. Dark creatures linger in the grass, and the natural sands and salts at the bottom work out your worries as eerie natural steam rises to meet the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:30 pm
Zimmy walks towards the bath house, near the castle itself, and slips through columns silently. Heading towards the secret back exit, planning quite a relaxing dip.  

ZimmyChild

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:04 am
*walks in a towel 'round his waist and on his head. He finds one and says* pour *the dragon head complies and the soothing hot water cascades from it's mouth. when the water level got to where he wanted it he shouted* Stop. *the head complied once again and stepped in* AHHHHHhhhh, That's the spot. *He sits in the water, realxing more and more with each passing second*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:23 am
Heros_are_Overrated
*walks in a towel 'round his waist and on his head. He finds one and says* pour *the dragon head complies and the soothing hot water cascades from it's mouth. when the water level got to where he wanted it he shouted* Stop. *the head complied once again and stepped in* AHHHHHhhhh, That's the spot. *He sits in the water, realxing more and more with each passing second*
*falls asleep* ((bbl))  

A Fallen Hero

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:31 am
This is a potential disaster. ninja I know some girl is gonna get mad at me here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:35 am
silent_eric
This is a potential disaster. ninja I know some girl is gonna get mad at me here. sweatdrop

Buuuuuut....... It's not a room and Azreal did say I can have cameras in anywhere but people's rooms. mrgreen Hee hee...... This'll be so funny. *Sets up cameras all around the bath house, some in the pools, some out, some hidden in brush and some embedded in rock*  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:34 am
silent_eric
silent_eric

Buuuuuut....... It's not a room and Azreal did say I can have cameras in anywhere but people's rooms. mrgreen Hee hee...... This'll be so funny. *Sets up cameras all around the bath house, some in the pools, some out, some hidden in brush and some embedded in rock*

*Goes to his room*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:08 pm
*Enters wearing a large wraparound towel and her hair pinned up. Seeing that the bath house is not empty, and not wanting to disturb, she walks quietly to an empty area. She looks to the drangon head above the bath and it begins to fill. Setting her bag next to it, she removes her towel and slides in.* Ouch ouch ouch...hot... *Settles in and leans back, sighing as she gets adjusted to the temp. She wets a cloth and places it over her face.* Mmmm...you can stop now. *The water stops.*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:23 pm
*wakes up and looks at his hands* Ahhhh, the benefits of non-pruning body cool  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:32 pm
*watches from room* ninja  

silent_eric

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:33 pm
Heros_are_Overrated
*wakes up and looks at his hands* Ahhhh, the benefits of non-pruning body cool

*Looks at the tips of her fingers, a little wrinkly now* ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:29 pm
*Lets her hair down and slides under the steaming water. Her red hair seems almost black as she surfaces. She lets out a pleased sigh and leans back again, putting the cloth back in place*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Emperor v2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:51 am
*enters to bath and sees that someone is bathing* Umm... im not in the right place am i? *and closes his eyes as she was bathing* I'll be leaving now...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:44 am
Emperor Chaos
*enters to bath and sees that someone is bathing* Umm... im not in the right place am i? *and closes his eyes as she was bathing* I'll be leaving now...

*Shifts lower into the water* It is public, I won't make you leave. You are a guest here and are welcome to use the baths. *A smile comes from under the cloth* It is rather nice to experience... *Goes back to soaking*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Emperor v2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:56 am
Maculent_Offering
Emperor Chaos

*Shifts lower into the water* It is public, I won't make you leave. You are a guest here and are welcome to use the baths. *A smile comes from under the cloth* It is rather nice to experience... *Goes back to soaking*

Thanks *takes off his shirt cape, and boots foldes them neatly then places it on a small stool. Then he grabs two towels and some some soap as he removes his pants and wraps the towel around his waist as he turn the nobs.* Your right its feels nice. *blushes slightly*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff