Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:00 pm
Home was getting boring.

Sure, he still did bicker with Yourie every now and then, but with the new girl...well, his new sister, they had kept it to a minimum. It had been rather hectic for the last few days to get a room ready not only for someone else, but also a dragon. Mereneth had been curious to see it; but well, it turned out to be an Asian kind, Liang had said. It bore no wings, and well, it looked different than he had expected.

Yourie had been in a foul mood ever since D-Corp had told her she would have to take care of Liang, and secretly, he wondered what they had used against her. It was probably some dark secret.

Then again, this meant that she was quite snappy of late, and he took to avoiding her lest they really went into a full dispute like last time. Alora had took to Liang quite easily...which left him. Alone.

Which was why he was starting to go out often, even leaving the kittens behind to play with the others.

Stepping into the gym, Mereneth glanced about, towel slung over his shoulder. Well, working out wouldn't hurt. It wasn't as if he hadn't done so before.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:36 am
Though his house wasn't quite as at a stalemate as Merenth's was, it was still slightly awkward. The angel was readjusting to having Blackfell back home, as well as the new baby, Nanaki. Aqua was, as per usual, oblivious and excited about everything, and then of course Blackfell was somewhere on the middle ground of it all.

Today though, thankfully, he had managed to escape being roped with little Nana and a trip to the park. He had immediately fled the house upon waking, showering, and stuffing a fast meal down his throat, and went into town to look around. Working out might be a good thing, seeing as he hadn't done anything at all since he'd come back, and before that since that dance class Nikomas took him to...

So he searched out the local gym, which didn't require a fee to use it, thankfully enough. Though the equipment in a community gym could be considered slightly questionable when it came to hygienic purposes, but it'd be alright. He landed in front of it, before hiding his wings and going through the double doors.

When he came in, though, he wasn't expecting to see a half-way familiar face standing a few feet from him. "Merenth?" He asked in surprise, stopped where he stood. The other boy, teenager, was standing there with a towel and looking around at the equipment. He was definitely taller then he had been, but it had damned better be Mere, or Blackfell was just hallucinating...  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:49 am
The pyro himself didn't expect to see anyone else he knew here. Even though he might have guessed that since he grew, it wouldn't be surprising that someone else did, he still did a double take when he turned and saw the other teen.

"Fell." He grinned, giving the other the once over. "So I'm not the only one who grew taller eh?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:16 am
A broad grin came to the raven's face, and he couldn't help but laugh as he nodded. "Mmhm, just a little bigger. Though we're still about the same height, fire-hair." Blackfell said with another smile, eyeing the dragon boy with a raised eyebrow. "You're still scrawny as hell, though." He said teasingly, giving Merenth a light punch on the shoulder.

"You here to work out then, or are you just leaving?" Blackfell asked, taking a moment to look around before locating the towels and grabbing one for himself. He wouldn't care too much about working out by himself, but if Merenth were here as well, it would at least be more entertaining.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:24 am
Mereneth laughed in response. "Hey. Says the one who's still as dark as ever, bird brain." He put an arm around the other teen and ruffled his dark hair with a grin.

"I've just arrived." The pyro answered. "Home's getting boring since my new sister came. You know, it's funny; I thought it might become livelier, but noooo." He made a face and snorted, shaking his head.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:35 am
"Pshh, the ladies like a dark man." He said with an over dramatic swooning sigh, batting away Merenth's hand with a joking grin. "Better then being a whitey." Blackfell raised an eyebrow, prodding the other teen in the ribs.

"You have a new sister?" He couldn't help but ask, his interest immediately piqued. "I came home to find a new baby brother, me and mom aren't even sure what on Gaia he is." Blackfell said with a small shrug, his confusion evident on his face, though he smiled when Merenth said he'd just gotten there. "Want to work out with me then? Just some simple stuff, so you can keep up, Scales." He had a crooked grin on his face at the teasing name.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:52 am
"The ladies like charm." Mereneth retorted, patting Blackfell on the back. "You racist."

"Yeah. Apparently she's from D-Corp as well, and get this, she's part Chinese Phoenix. And she brought a dragon with her too." He didn't exactly find it too hard to believe; seeing that Gaia was strange and all, but he wasn't expecting a mythical creature to enter their household. "Of course I can, Raven." He replied, smirking. The scales didn't bother him too much now, even though it had spread on his face, forming around his eyes. It was rather like a mask, really.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:57 am
He put on an affronted look, crossing his arms across his chest and sticking his tongue out. "I am not racist. You just don't understand my struggle." Blackfell finished his words in a pitiful tone of voice.

"D-Corp? One of my mom's friend, this dance instructor named Rysha, has a little girl from D-Corp I think. Her name is Tryst, she's this kind of white snake or something." He started walking towards some of the equipment, looking around in interest. "Any particular preference as to where to start?" He asked, turning to look over his shoulder at Merenth.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:21 am
"Aww, I'm sorry, little Raven." Mereneth pretended to sigh, shaking his head. "Need a hug?" He held out his arms, a mischievous grin playing on his face.

"Apparently D-Corp likes to blackmail people." The teen frowned. He was still trying to figure out how they had managed to make Yourie agree to take in the girl; the brunette refused to say. "Not really." He shrugged, gesturing forward. "Lead the way, Raven."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:29 am
"Yeah, yeah, your heart simply bleeds for me, I'm sure." He said sarcastically, waving a hand airily at Merenth's open arms. "Psh, I don't need your sympathy, whitey." Blackfell laughed under his breath, grinning after a moment.

That bit of information made Blackfell wonder just how they managed to get Rysha to take Trsyt. She didn't exactly have a boat load of money; she managed well enough with her dance studio, and her boyfriend Ragu helping a little bit now and then.

"Well, stretches would be good, first." Blackfell said, waving a hand over towards a bit of flat space, with a couple yoga mats scattered around the floor so you wouldn't hurt your back on the floor.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:47 am
"I keep bleeding love." Mereneth joked, favoring Blackfell with a wink for fun.

"Of course. Unless you want to cramp up and look uncool, Raven." He raised both eyebrows in jest.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:58 am
Blackfell waved his hand idly, putting on an arrogant look. "Hmph, when do I ever not look cool?" He asked as he sat down, starting his stretches and loosening his muscles up...

He stood up with a small groan, having just replaced the fifteen pound weights he'd been curling back on the rack of all the barbells. His arms were sore... He stretched his arms back behind him, before rolling them in a windmill fashion, rolling his shoulders and hearing the kinks crack out.

Taking a look around, he wasn't entirely certain where Merenth went to. They had separated for a little when Blackfell wanted to do curls, and the dragon had wanted to do something else.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 am
Mereneth had wandered off to the treadmills. It was what he intended to do, train his leg muscles. After all, being a basketball player on a school team meant he had to keep in shape.

It was after a while when he slowed down, then stopped, getting off the machine. Where was Blackfell? "Wait...he said something about..." He racked his brain as he walked, trying to recall and grinned as he saw the raven. "Barbells. Yes."

"How's it going?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:54 pm
Blackfell turned around as he heard Merenth's voice behind him, and he grinned broadly. A thin sheen of sweat made his face shine through the dark mess of his hair, and he simply shrugged. "Eh, you know. Good enough. Your legs burning from the treadmills?"

He could only assume that that's where the dragon had been, since most of the equipment behind him was the running sorts. "So just what are you training for, anything specific? Or just lack of anything better to do." Blackfell asked with a crooked grin, wiping his face off with the towel he had grabbed earlier.  

Jiuu
Crew

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:43 pm
"I'll be fine." Mereneth grinned back. "Burning is my forte, you know."

He frowned, and leaned on a nearby equipment. "Eh. Basketball team." He grunted, folding his arms and running a hand through his red hair. "That and home is getting really, really boring."

+Illusionary+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff