Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  ME!!!!!!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:21 pm
On my way to work there was a huge semi infront of me and i had just happened to look at the mud flaps because they said VOLVO on them in huge white letters and then it said Grand Rapids, with a big space and then: Forks...

i couldn't stop laughing and it was rather weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:15 pm
Oh, I see the words "The Volturi" constantly. And I live in Oregon and Washington is right above me. We go there to visit my uncle and you just get that excited feeling thinking, "Oh meh gosh, this is where Bella and Edward are" xD

Mrs Joe Trohman

ElementelTwilight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:32 pm
I was on my way to school and I saw a silver VOLVO and the guy in it looked about 17-ish. Then, I saw a jeep soon after it. I was like... OMG CULLENS ARE INVADING WISCONSIN!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:57 pm
I saw a red jeep and a restaurant named Forks.  

strawberry monochrome

Cherrychi99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:13 am
ElementelTwilight
I was on my way to school and I saw a silver VOLVO and the guy in it looked about 17-ish. Then, I saw a jeep soon after it. I was like... OMG CULLENS ARE INVADING WISCONSIN!

OMFG!!!!! -hyperventilating- OH MYYYY GAWWD!!!! u guys saw that too? anyhow. i saw a huge a** 1970's truck that was seriously loud and a SUPER SHINY VOLVO following it! hint hint the guy in that volvo was seriously HAWT!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:54 am
OMG!!those are crazy!its funny too....ive never seen something like that tho  

eternity of twilight_22

Shhhherbert_22

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:57 am
Cherrychi99
ElementelTwilight

OMFG!!!!! -hyperventilating- OH MYYYY GAWWD!!!! u guys saw that too? anyhow. i saw a huge a** 1970's truck that was seriously loud and a SUPER SHINY VOLVO following it! hint hint the guy in that volvo was seriously HAWT!

omfg u guys r soooo lucky i was i could see stuff like that  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:55 am
That's great. You know, my family and I are currently living in Southern Washington but are planning to relocate a little more North... We're thinking Anacortes, which is just across the Puget Sound to Port Angeles. We went to visit and check it out over the summer, and stopped by Forks on our way home.

It was the best little fork in the road I have ever seen. Of course there was really cheesy Twilight memorabilia in EVERY little window of EVERY little building. They even had a big old red truck with a license plate that said "Bella".

Did anyone know before the Vampires, Forks was famous for logging? Haha.

There was this little home style kitchen restaurant. The food was amazing, and the waiter was a cutie. ;]  

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:37 pm
ElementelTwilight

If they're invading Wi i should keep a look out. lol. i've only lived here for a little while but this place just gets weirder and weirder. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:08 pm
Aradia Helevorn
ElementelTwilight

If they're invading Wi i should keep a look out. lol. i've only lived here for a little while but this place just gets weirder and weirder. lol
YA! I've only lived here 3 months but it was so weird weeing that!  

ElementelTwilight

ElementelTwilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:09 pm
Alice Marie Whitlock
That's great. You know, my family and I are currently living in Southern Washington but are planning to relocate a little more North... We're thinking Anacortes, which is just across the Puget Sound to Port Angeles. We went to visit and check it out over the summer, and stopped by Forks on our way home.

It was the best little fork in the road I have ever seen. Of course there was really cheesy Twilight memorabilia in EVERY little window of EVERY little building. They even had a big old red truck with a license plate that said "Bella".

Did anyone know before the Vampires, Forks was famous for logging? Haha.

There was this little home style kitchen restaurant. The food was amazing, and the waiter was a cutie. ;]
THATS SO AWESOME! lol lucky!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:27 am
I haven't noticed anything like that... though I haven't been reading the books very long to really think about it... and I also live on the other side of the world (Australia) so maybe another reason I haven't notice...  

goddess_tyche

Cherrychi99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:30 am
LOL! i guess it kind of can be considered lucky but seriously. i dont know if theres a trick to it or not but yeah. you've gotta be at the right place at the right time... lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky us.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:28 pm
i was at starbucks the other day and i just happend to look out the window and i saw a shiny silver volvo that was parking. i was like omg its edward to my mom and she was like rolleyes . yeah and then i got the twi sweatshirt later on. it was a good day. XD  

jade_onyx_1595

Exo-Polition

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:34 pm
Ha ha ha i have a few actualy! when i was in dublin i saw a yellow Poshe 9/11 turbo.. a big red jeep and a silver volvo... i nearly went mad! scared alot of people around me by pulling my friend over and shouting "MY GOD ITS THE CULLENS!" lol

there is a place down the country called "killcullen" i couldnt help but say " i found the Voltouris holiday destination" lol

Oh and we crashed into a silver volvo once and with out thinking i said " stupid shiny volvo owner" lol 3nodding  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff