Reply The Twilight Movie
For the last time Robert is NOT Ugly. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:18 am
I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously getting tired of people saying that Robert isn't perfect enough to play Edward. He's a great actor! That's all that matters right

And face the facts, no one is going to Physically perfect enough to play him. I dont see the problem

and the hating on the movie bit! Ugh that infuriates me! Sure, its not going to be exactly like the book BECAUSE that would cost entirely too much money. And Bella does alot of narrating which would becoming boring after a while.

I think they'll do an excellent job. After all, the director is a fan herself. I don't think she'd butcher something she loves so much. <3

(whooo venting is done xD)

Edit: I was a little irritated when i wrote this. don't be offended! <33
*love*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 am
He isnt ugly, but he doesn't really fit my personal view of how Edward should be. I believe the more we see of Rob, the more he fits Edward's character.  

La Beaute

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:53 pm
He's not ugly nor is he very attractive. If you look at him at side angle, or any other certain angle. He seems to have a weird facial structure that's a tad bit odd.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:06 pm
Forbinding_scarlet_tears
I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously getting tired of people saying that Robert isn't perfect enough to play Edward. I find him very attractive, and he's a great actor!

And face the facts, no one is going to Physically perfect enough to play him. I dont see the deal.

and the hating on the movie bit! Ugh that infuriates me! Sure, its not going to be exactly like the book BECAUSE that would cost entirely too much money. And Bella does alot of narrating which would becoming boring after a while.

I think they'll do an excellent job. After all, the director is a fan herself. I don't think she'd butcher something she loves so much. <3

(whooo venting is done xD)

i agree with you^^
robs never going to be a perfect edward because everyone has a different perspective on how he looks but robs still attractive anyway.

you cant really judge the movie until you see the whole thing and i think the cast will do a amazing job even though some wear tacky wigs.  

xAydenx

Cat_Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:17 pm
At first, I didn't like the idea of him being Edward... but he's grown on me. As long as his acting skills are good, I don't see why everyone is making such a big fuss about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:18 pm
Everyone has their own opinion. Personally, Robert Pattinson is not a bad looking guy, but he's entirely my "deal"

At first I didn't like him playing Edward but I've grown very fond of him playing Edward, I believe he's almost perfect for it.

Mrs Joe Trohman

Cat_Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:43 pm
He's signed on for the next two movies, yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:18 pm
>W<  

toriable2016

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:34 pm
I really didnt like hjim at first....nor any of the cast members really....but over time they have soooooo grown on me. Like I think that that if they all work together and do their best as expected then the movie should be pretty good....im still scared for it though!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:56 pm
Yeah at first I was a little. *shrug* Cause I hadn't seen him act before. (I dont watch the harry potter movies ;o Books are too epic.)

So I ended up watching some other stuff he did. And I was <333!

toriable2016

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:35 pm
When it came to Rob at first, i was all eek confused scream but now im heart .

He still doesn't look like Edward to me, but i still have a lot of hope from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:43 pm
He's totally hawt.
But yeah,
I don't think he's good enough to play Edward.

Though, I do agree with you.
No one is going to be perfect enough to play him.

The guy that plays Jacob, on the other hand.
That makes me mad.
Because he is ugly in my opinion..
And I like... LOVE Jacob.
So yeah.
A bit disappointed there.

I love who they picked for Alice and Jasper, though!
I think they're great.

Averdai Masquerade

LoveHeather

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:07 am
I always say, everyone pictures Edward differently.
We all picture our perfect man in his place.. right?
We're all imagining this perfect Edward,
i even told my boyfriend i usually imagined myself in bella's shoes and i was always looking at my love. It came naturally.. he has very similar personality traits...
so i mean, we're all going to be a little disappointed that the movie actor doesn't look like "our" Edward.
It would be impossible to make each fan happy, because we all imagine Edward and even all the characters differently. ^_____^

Now, if they made the movie first and then the book, we probably wouldn't complain. Lol. Weird how that works isn't it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:09 pm
THANK YOU!

If one more person says Robert doesn't look like Edward I am going to tear them a new one.

(I just had my big rant/vent in another topic. It felt pretty damn good to let it all out)

.Bucket.of.Joy.

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 pm
He's no way uglyyy, I'm pretty fine with him playing Edward..
Even though I have to admit Edward in my imagination ,was very gorgeous.
Robert is just finnee, but just because he's playing Edward doesn't mean he's going to fit my expectations physically.

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff