View Results

Rena Ragdoll

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:50 am
In many ways I'm the burden...

With October getting dangerously close, we all must realize that this, my guild-mates, is Gaia's most important time of year. More important even than christmas. For Halloween has always been the most important plot related time in Gaia, from 2004 on. 2008 has been painfully devoid of any good storyline events, so let's all hope that this year is more productive, what with the scaring and the evil and the spooky!

I want to see more come out of the secret underground test facility that was brought back last halloween simply as a base for the humans. For those of you who weren't here for the great early halloweens, the test facility was where the G-Virus was originally created, and the LabTechs involved with all of Gambino's secret projects were stationed. These LabTechs all went on to become zombies, and the test facility was left in a decrepit state of ruin until the next halloween, when another LabTech revived it. And now we have ANOTHER mysterious LabTech named "Gene" involved with the evolving items. I don't know about you guys, but I'm following the evolving item reports to see if I can figure out what's going on with this damn Gro-Gain/evil beard situation.

Discuss:

- Halloween 2008 (H2k cool . Theories, wishes, desires, dislikes, rants, raves, cookies, etc.
- Halloween 2004-2007, were you there? What do you remember? What did you like? Dislike? Did your bowels move regularly during them?
- Evolving Item Reports involving Timmy and Labtech Gene. What're they up to.
- Gro-gain. Linked?
- Anything else related to the topic. Except lemonade. Leave the lemonade out of this.

...that divides us from the light.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:01 am
Hmmmm...This mule is not sure what she would like to see plotline wise for H2K8 but she knows that for the event she hopes they will do both forum and flash games. That way everyone can have a chance to participate.

We were only here for the 2007 Halloween. It was our first event. Main account had fun playing for the humans but didn't join the vamps. This year main and the mules will try to collect everything. smile

This mule loves her gro-gain. 4laugh Though she doubts it will play apart in the events. Not everyone likes being hairy or paying to be hairy. crying

This mule is dressing up like a normal person for Halloween. What is everyone else gonna be?  

Colorblind Monkey

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:49 pm
Rumors and/or wishful thinking about Halloween 2K8 is werewolves! The hairy-ness of the Gro-Grain could point to werewolves.

You had to have an official costume to trick or treat in 04. I think most people did the ghosty thing. I had bought a zorro mask but that wasn't enough. Is ghosty still a glitchy fun item?

I am still kicking myself for not holding in the game long enough to get the grombie-zombie skin. But that event wasn't nice. it was mean and people got vicious.

I adore trick or treating. Not towns trick or treating because towns keeps crashing.

Last year was also a bit of a pain.

I don't know what I will dress as for Halloween this year. Let's see what's released.

Is Hard Lemonade acceptable? Or would you prefer wine or a mudslide?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:01 pm
I hope it has ghosts and a new skin. (:

I really hope it doesn't involve Gaia Cash in any way, shape, or form.  

Rubican

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:38 pm
My favorite event X3
Hoping for a new skin and some awesome new event items. Not really getting my hopes too high as far as the plot is concerned. You can only take being disappointed so many times xp Still waiting for some kind of plot to come out of the whole Timmy thing.

@Flap: I hate to say this, but I'm pretty sure GC is the future of Gaia. They're slowly phasing out gold items. They've discovered a way to make real money from members without making it a true pay site and people are willing to pay. Expect Halloween related items in the CS.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:44 am
I think there will be a few CS items, but I cant see them not having the traditional quest at all. Even if it is a couple of crappy items like last year :/

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:41 am
eriwain
I think there will be a few CS items, but I cant see them not having the traditional quest at all. Even if it is a couple of crappy items like last year :/

If they don't have the traditional part I'll seriously have to quit Gaia stressed

What? You don't love your pumpkin beret with matching earrings? xd At least they made up for the halfassed Halloween set by giving us both a full hunter and vampire set plus a new skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:41 am
Hmm... I'm not quite sure yet what to wear... maybe I'll buy some funny pumpkin stuff and make a classic orange/black outfit.

Pumpkin beret! xd  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:15 pm
your right...if gaia f***s this up then there will be a rampage...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:20 pm
Karma v2
eriwain

If they don't have the traditional part I'll seriously have to quit Gaia stressed

What? You don't love your pumpkin beret with matching earrings? xd At least they made up for the halfassed Halloween set by giving us both a full hunter and vampire set plus a new skin.

You forgot the smexeh Headphones too XD
And dont leave us if there isnt a quest sad
Sine, you know, there probably wont be one

<> the Headphones are selling at 1500, wtf? O_o

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:42 pm
i have a costume i'm dressed up already  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:11 pm
BlueAltitude
your right...if gaia f***s this up then there will be a rampage...

No joke, there will be an all out riot.
We'll call a GA gathering at Gaia HQ. Fatigues and war paint mandatory (mask in the likeness of your avi is acceptable too), fire arms and torches optional. We'll hold Devs hostage at taser point until they put the Halloween town skins up and activate virtual trick-or-treating... j/k xd

@Eri: But... my Gaian life revolves around this event, if they take it away my whole purpose here will be non-existent crying (not really, but it is my favorite)
Really? o.O Inflation is crazy.

@Raz: You bum... get a real costume XD  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:37 am
Doh looks like I'll miss most of helloween but I've got my outfit on already  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:16 am
Oooo.. pwetty halloween stuff. Evolving halloween item!!! ninja  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:59 pm
supercalisto
Doh looks like I'll miss most of helloween but I've got my outfit on already

When are you leaving? and when are you coming back?
You'll have to remind us for sure before you go, so we can collect items for you!  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff