Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  :] !!! :] !!! :] !!!
View Results

Aevy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:53 pm
My friends and I are delinquents. And I don't even know if I spelled that right.

So.

Haha, omg. So after school last week my friend Kenny and I and this girl I'd just met named Lauren were walking to this gas station, Extra Mile, to buy some energy drinks and s**t, and there was some old wrinkly guy handing out bibles on the street corner. And we didn't notice him until the last second, so just as we were passing by Lauren was talking about her brother and she was just all like, "Yeah he's ******** retarded" and then we look up and the old guy looks at us and I'm just like, ummm.

So I think we just swore in front of some old guy handing out bibles. And he thought we meant him.

Hahahahaha, wow.

Anyway! It gets better.

So some of my friends are a little more... carefree when it comes to guys, right? Just saying. So...

There's this guy. (Uh oh, here we go again...)

(but actually, not this time, don't worry) :]

And my friend Andrea likes him but she knows he only wants to hook up with her. So I was talking to her about how she shouldn't go into any of that, because hookups should only happen if it means something to both people or neither one. Because if it means something to just one person, then you're either getting lead on or leading someone on, and neither of those options is good.

And she's like, yeah, I know, I just don't know how not to want him though.

And I was all, yeah but the thing is, it's easier to want him but it's smarter just to let go. You can help who you hook up with, even if you can't help who you want.

So then I look over and my english teacher's standing right behind me and he has the wierdest look on his face, just like, ummmm....

HAHAHAHA it was amazing. We'll save those type of conversations for out of class from now on, I think.

Sorry about all the text. Just letting you know, my friends and I are total ******** bad-asses.

Not really. xD

Totally unrelated note: Ewww, I woke up sick this morning. =[  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:46 pm
am i here in vain
did you not hear a word i said
when i asked you i begged you
to just please let me through

when you said delinquents and then went on to say you were heading to buy energy drinks, i thought your story was going to be some "accidental convenient store robbery" kinda thing xD

but umm...interesting times for people to be listening to your convos
haha, good times though x3 b

i have fallen now
will you pick me up again
in the face of my failures
i just want you to hear these words

debijay

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:41 am
Debi's siggy is hawtness <3
Mmm anyway
tsk tsk tsk.. hooking up is.. hmm.. bad.. yeah.. lol
If you're hooking up for the sake of just not being single... and it's because of infatuation, bad bad bad XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:07 am
Debi: Oh yeah well on the way we all decided to rob the convenience store and sell the booze to underage children hoping to make a profit so that we could afford more meth to fund our drug empire. :] (Kidding!)

Oh yes. Definitely. I think our english teacher hates us.

KuroAkaNeko: I know! I love it. <3<3<3

Haha well, I said some of my friends were... carefree, right? xD  

Aevy

contamar-the-deamon-blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:30 pm
lol! I love freaking people out!

On the way back from cal band day, I was sitting in the back of the bus with some freinds, and Jordan (ADD senior) shouts, in true south park style... "MY BABYS' GETTIN MARRIED TO A SUCCUBUS!" everyone looked at us funny. and then we proceeded into conversations about what a funny stoner group we would be XP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:18 pm
contamar-the-deamon-blade
lol! I love freaking people out!

On the way back from cal band day, I was sitting in the back of the bus with some freinds, and Jordan (ADD senior) shouts, in true south park style... "MY BABYS' GETTIN MARRIED TO A SUCCUBUS!" everyone looked at us funny. and then we proceeded into conversations about what a funny stoner group we would be XP

That is definitely ADD. xD

But to be honest, who wouldn't be an interesting stoner? But since that's sort of illegal I think everyone should just get drunk and the world will be a much more interesting place. 3nodding

Note: My advice is not to be taken seriously. Ever.  

Aevy

Jesm_peon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:20 pm
... kay  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:19 pm
am i here in vain
did you not hear a word i said
when i asked you i begged you
to just please let me through

o//o

umm...cheese, your very believable
i was ready to jump out of my chair and join your drug empire so we could get wasted together!!! User Image
(jokes-lang)

but...yay for interesting people!?

i have fallen now
will you pick me up again
in the face of my failures
i just want you to hear these words

debijay

rescueXme89

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:58 am
welll
me and my friend were tlking bout energy drink and how they all have bull seaman in them
well while we were wlking down the school hall...i dared her to yell it real loud XD
and she did it....i can imagine how many ppl looked at us but it wass soo funny

jus like the time the teacher over heard me planing to knock out the lights
....but i did it anyway...and i blamed it on some one else...and i didnt get caughttXD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:17 am
D:
Poor dude. Hahahaha.

D:
Poor you... Why get sick??? D:

Hehehehe...  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Aevy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:26 pm
Rescue: Hahahaha talk about awkward. Yeah I've heard that too, but I honestly don't care what I'm drinking so long as I like the drink. Sometimes it's just best not to know. :]

Wow your teachers sounds intelligent. xD

LordKinston: I know! I felt bad for him. -_-

Because it's just that time of year, I think. Cold season's starting. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:30 am
Ruler of all Cheese
Rescue: Hahahaha talk about awkward. Yeah I've heard that too, but I honestly don't care what I'm drinking so long as I like the drink. Sometimes it's just best not to know. :]

Wow your teachers sounds intelligent. xD

LordKinston: I know! I felt bad for him. -_-

Because it's just that time of year, I think. Cold season's starting. D:

gonk Why?!?!?! LordKinston??? crying  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

moonrabitt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:23 pm
ahhh...good times goos times.....
...I got lost today....and passed a convenience store....it was creepy....but not as creepy as the orphanage or asylum o_o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:29 am
LordKiston: A TYPO! I SWEAR! ;_;

Moonrabitt: Oh, definitely.

Wait, so there's a convenience store and an orphanage and asylum all right near each other?

Wow. o: I'd be freaked out if I were one of those kids.  

Aevy

VienLai382

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:19 pm
i no get it...  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out